Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whats the biggest cryptozoology mystery ?

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

But that's exactly what a cryptid is. It's an animal that some people (say, the "locals") claim to exist that isn't accepted as part of current zoology because a body hasn't been found by "civilized" man.

You're proving exactly what I said upthread. A cryptid is no longer a cryptid once it has been discovered.

But that's exactly what a cryptid is. It's an animal that some people (say, the "locals") claim to exist that isn't accepted as part of current zoology because a body hasn't been found by "civilized" man.

You're proving exactly what I said upthread. A cryptid is no longer a cryptid once it has been discovered.

So then you are OK saying that every animal in existance was a cryptid?

That makes a cryptid such a general term that it should not be used anymore at all.

I think the biggest discovery would be Bigfoot

• Like 2

I watched a film last night about the mothman it stared Richard Gere, I have to say I knew very little on the subject but now i'm looking into it as it seemed interesting. :tu:

• Like 1

I watched a film last night about the mothman it stared Richard Gere, I have to say I knew very little on the subject but now i'm looking into it as it seemed interesting. :tu:

What kind of movie was it like a documentary or what?

Hmm I think one of the biggest mysteries is why women always go to the toilet in pairs. :yes:

• Like 1

If you don't believe that PGF has been debunked, you simply don't want to see the evidence that's been put forth.

I've seen the evidence put forward from both sides and both sides have valid points, but until the so called hoaxers produce the bigfoot costume used I will tend to believe its true footage of a real bigfoot.
  • Like 1

Hmm I think one of the biggest mysteries is why women always go to the toilet in pairs. :yes:

It's more energy efficient....we're saving the planet in our own little way 546.gif553.gif

• Like 2

It's more energy efficient....we're saving the planet in our own little way 546.gif553.gif

Ha ha cool. :clap:

What kind of movie was it like a documentary or what?

Its a film but I have to say I did enjoyed it and seeing Richard Gere out of he's usual role type was good. :tu:

What about those scary lizard people from outer space I always get goose bumps when I hear those type storys. :cry:

• Like 1

For me, it has to be aliens and UFO related incidents. It's mostly because of my own personal beliefs. I admit, I do believe there are other lifeforms out there in the universe (though I'm not so strong in the belief that they're visiting/living on Earth.) Most other paranormal things I don't believe in but aliens are the one that I truly believe in. Maybe I'm some kind of weird hypocrite.

• Like 1

For me, it has to be aliens and UFO related incidents. It's mostly because of my own personal beliefs. I admit, I do believe there are other lifeforms out there in the universe (though I'm not so strong in the belief that they're visiting/living on Earth.) Most other paranormal things I don't believe in but aliens are the one that I truly believe in. Maybe I'm some kind of weird hypocrite.

I also feel there is way more life out there in space then we could ever imagine, but i personally feel they have visited us. :alien:

I also love the nessie storys/lake monsters and every summer when I go up to the lake I think what could be lurking below the murky waters. :cry:

• Like 3

Big foot is one of my favorite crypto's but a lot of the fake footage around on you tube makes it hard on legitimate footage and puts all the hard work done by some of the sasquatch hunters into question.

Missing socks now thats a mystry every time I do the laundry I get odd socks I reacon my washing machine has a portal to a different universe and thats where you will find all those missing odd socks. :w00t:

• Like 1