Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Bad Voodoo

Strange Noise from the Sky

3 posts in this topic

the strange noise is back. We first head it back in January 2012 on a number of separate occasions and always at night. Last night it was back. Same exact sound only much much louder. This video was taken about half an hour after it first started, between 10pm and 10:30pm (it started at about 9:30pm-ish). A few friends from the area heard it too. It was pitch black, hence only the street lamp dots are visible in the video. No clue what it could be, but it sounds like a drone or large vac - the type used to clean heating vents. We didn't hear it over the spring/summer, but now that it's getting cold and fall/winter is here, it's back. That being said, we had massive aurora borealis activity that same evening and the night before, so it could be related. Who knows!

Strange indeed. I've heard about this before and do wonder what is causing it.

People have been reporting strange noises for a few years now. Some are hoaxes, some are natural occurrences, and some cant be explained. One question that comes to mind is do you live by any industrial or manufacturing facility's? I ask because this could be an explanation for the noise at night. Down the road from me is a machine shop and every so often I hear humming sounds from that direction. Basically what I'm saying is try to rule out any environmental elements.