Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can someone please help

prs1

Hi,

My dob is 01 April 1982,Female,30 Years.Recently i discovered that my husband is having an affair with his sister-in-law(His brother's wife), so i am going to apply for a divorce.Can someone please tell me if i am going to face any delays or if my in laws are going to create any problem for my son and me.Please i am at crossroads, i would be greatful if someone can look into the issue and tell me what kind of problems am i going to face.Thanking you in advance.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prs1

• Beany

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Simbi Laveau

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do you a tarot reading .I have to be up to it ,and I'm exhausted now. Message me pvt. I'm so sorry you're going thru this .

Hi there,

Initially I am being shown that moving on will not be a challenge so to speak, the window of opportunity to do so, is well supported right now. I'm told the word "stasis", you will not be held in stasis, which is what you fear in regards to his inlaws / family making demands. I don't see this being a problem as of how things stand right now.

I'm told that your emotional intelligence level is pretty high, meaning be sure you want to create what you are feeling, if not then tinker with and align yourself with what you do want to manifest next. If you can get through to that part of you then everything looks straight forward and all changes for the better.

Also i am being shown a motorbike/skooter, which is red, has red body work. I see it parked outside on a residential street and the street has autumn coloured leafs on the ground. Feels like later on this autumn/fall into the depths of November before it gets too cold. I'm shown the words COURT OF JUSTICE SERVED. Then the phase - apples and pairs and the word "The townhouse" I'm then shown a female with brown mid length hair, she's smiling.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Most divorces end up messy and a lot of pain and hurt can come from them. The best advice is look after your son and protect him at all cost as the children can end up suffering the most, I wish you good luck in the path you choose peace be with you.

Do you just think this or have you got evidence ?.You need to take some proof to the authorities who deal in these cases.I am sorry that you are facing this difficult time.Be carefull about confrontation,it could backfire on you.Start logging all issues.When you get some proof make sure its recorded as you will need this if/when you apply to the Courts.Good Luck

I just wanna wish you well and tell you that i am keeping you in my thoughts as your going through these tough times in your life.

Good luck and keep smiling for your child

know and truely believe that what your doing is right for you ,and your inner Godess will unleash powers you

didn't know you had to deal with situations like these. Yes ,you will have trouble with the inlaws, and it won,t be

easy. Expect it and accept it as its normal in all separation cases, but your inner Goddess is sitting in the lotus

position smiling and waiting .

Plan for and anticipate the worst. Think ahead of the game and have strategies ready to put into place should the worst occur. Not that the worst will occur, but it will ease your mind to know that you've got all the bases covered and will be able to act instead of react. You're smart enough to be able to out-think everyone. I'm not seeing a lot of resistance from your in-laws, a little chatter, a few mild attempts to become involved and "put you in your place," but not really having the heart for it, because their son's actions hurt them, as well. Being proactive will serve you best, you have a good sense of yourself, what you want out of life, let yourself be guided by your intuition and inner-knowing; you know, the whole High Priestess thing can't be beat.

I am so sorry for the late reply.Thank you so much all for the support and advice.I really needed some guidance and i am glad that i have got some great support from the members.I am consulting a lawyer to proceed further with the divorce.Hoping for a positive outcome.Right now i am heartbroken and concerned about my son's future.Please pray for us.Thanking you all who replied me.

Try to keep it friendly as much as you can. Don't involve your child in petty things. Get a good lawyer. Don't point fingers. Remain clam as you can. don't cut his balls off.

I am so sorry for the late reply.Thank you so much all for the support and advice.I really needed some guidance and i am glad that i have got some great support from the members.I am consulting a lawyer to proceed further with the divorce.Hoping for a positive outcome.Right now i am heartbroken and concerned about my son's future.Please pray for us.Thanking you all who replied me.

This I know from experience: follow your attorney's advice.

Yes, a good attorney is all you need. Followed by lots of love and support. This will give you the conifidence and the clarity to get to the next step. many Blessings!