Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dating don'ts! What puts you off?

Pulsar_J

Driving like a dick. If you are rude to other drivers and do things you know are wrong just because you can...yeah selfish, spoiled mommas boys din't appeal to me, either.

• Like 1

I think I'm in love with Mr RightWing....hes not a closed minded dick at all!!!! He's the most wonderful man in the world. And dick isn't a curse word, just in case he's reading this because I do NOT curse. I live in the 1950's where that's a no no for females. Ahahahaha he cracks me up!!! I love it!

• Like 2

People who m*****bate constantly!

.....I hate myself :(

You hate yourself so much that you wouldn't even be with you haha you should go touch yourself and maybe you'll feel better

• Like 1

I like a guy who can make me laugh and someone who lets me be me. I don't want to be controlled. Don't nag me because I will do exactly opposite of what you want. If y

• Like 2

I think I'm in love with Mr RightWing....hes not a closed minded dick at all!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy bread rolls that made me laugh

• Like 3

Bottom line just be nice and don't pick stupid fights.

@$ that! You're being a &$@@& %®©¥°% & a real !

.....do you want to go out some time?

Edited by Biff Wellington
  • Like 3

Ahaha oh Mr Wellington I thought you would never ask!!!

• Like 1

I have encountered a couple of guys like that.. They used to say some stupid and rude things to me.. then ask me out lol...

• Like 3

I have encountered a couple of guys like that.. They used to say some stupid and rude things to me.. then ask me out lol...

That's usually how I get my boyfriends ahaha jk jk!! Why do they think that would work?

Not you Biff....your were speaking the truth lol I am bleep bleep and a real bleep ahaha

Edited by Viviana98
  • Like 1

Ahaha oh Mr Wellington I thought you would never ask!!!

Score! So I figured that for our first date, we'd go to psychic section of UM & then have a little trip to ghost section. This way I can scare you into my arms. Then it's off to the community lounge for a little...eh herm.... Conversation. ;)

• Like 3

That's usually how I get my boyfriends ahaha jk jk!! Why do they think that would work?

Not you Biff....your were speaking the truth lol I am bleep bleep and a real bleep ahaha

They know how to have a sexy time!

Score! So I figured that for our first date, we'd go to psychic section of UM & then have a little trip to ghost section. This way I can scare you into my arms. Then it's off to the community lounge for a little...eh herm.... Conversation. ;)

Ahahahaha omfg that made me laugh so hard!!!! That was awesome!!! Ahaha I'm still laughing!

• Like 1

Something to do with their nerves

• Like 2

If you trolled the psychics with... Hoo Buddy! I'd fall in love. :wub:

That's all it would take uh? I've been trying to figure out how to make you love me lol now I know!

Edited by Viviana98
  • Like 1

And Biff you love me either way lol don't lie...I'm freaking lovable damnit! Ahaha

Something to do with their nerves

Or lack of them?

Or lack of them?

Most likely

I prefer guys who can break the ice with humour... Being too shy or too rude is a put off..

• Like 2

It's because you look before you sit.

Eh?

Hard drug usage, uh-uh. Usually I'm keen to pick up on that stuff right away, but with this one I didn't know until we were hanging out in his apartment one day and I found literally about 11.5 kg's of coke in his kitchen. I had another guy who I had to break up with because we were discussing what we both did for work, and after he found out I made more than he did it was like every other aspect of my life had to be in constant comparison and battle with his, and it was exhausting.

• Like 2