Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dating don'ts! What puts you off?

Pulsar_J

Women that only like "typical" sex. I grew up with the internet, missionary just isn't gung to cut it. & religious women. Sorry but we are just going to butt heads in that department. Though it would probably lead to fun, angry "I hate you" sex

Not before marriage! :D

• Like 2

I'm with Biff on this one, I can't stand traditional minded women persist the man has to go first in a relationship, which to me is submission to her male lover and she feels men have to be "assertive", but it reminds me of an abusive dominating role instead of egalitarianism.

On this, I can go either way. I'm a little on the assertive side anyway but don't have a problem with egalitarianism (as long as she's not constantly talking about egalitarianism, then I start thinking about being abusive).

You have to be careful discussing politics, religion or anything "divisive" (includes sports) on a date, then I want a date who I can have an intelligent conversation with and has an open mind, not react towards me in a way "you're wrong" and "you didn't do your research". Later dates are when you can open up more on how you feel in such things, therefore avoid those kinds of subjects unless your date doesn't object to them.

See, I feel the exact opposite on this. I believe you can spend a lifetime getting to know someone you're compatible with but it only takes a couple of minutes on the right topic to figure out if you're not compatible. Why waste time? If I'm actually on a date with a woman it means we've already had sex and I approve of her qualities in that area so what I'm looking at now is whether her personality/interests fit well with mine. I'm not saying start an argument, but if she's the type to escalate a minor disagreement into one, the sooner I know, the less time I waste on her.

Chivalry of a man paying for a date is still a popular aspect of good dating behavior, but a date should offer an option to help pay for a dinner when in today's world, more women are financially stable and independent.

[media=]

[/media]

And have basic manners, doesn't hurt to have some etiquette or common sense in a date. Both genders in dates don't burp, fart, swear or curse in public, and act like jerks (period). No loudness/tone, unexcused interruption and dominating the conversation.

... unless you have a tendency to burp, fart, etc. pretty much anytime. Being on your best behavior is just wasting both your time. If she doesn't like who you really are, what's the point?

When she gets mad because while dating her, I was dating her prettier younger sister or her mom behind her back.

Ya I'm sure that just happens to you like all the time, you're beat'n them off with a stick I bet uh ahaha okay then you woke up!!

Haha omg that's too funny, I love it!

Ya I'm sure that just happens to you like all the time, you're beat'n them off with a stick I bet uh ahaha okay then you woke up!!

Haha omg that's too funny, I love it!

On a related cautionary note, I can say from experience that pretending to accidently call out a woman's sister's name during sex is a bad idea...

• Like 2

On a related cautionary note, I can say from experience that pretending to accidently call out a woman's sister's name during sex is a bad idea...

If there wasn't some kind of inside joke you guys had about her sister or something and it was just came out of no where then ya I could see that being a bit of an issue lmao. Why would you call her sisters name out...what exactly was going through your mind at that moment that made you think that, that was a good idea??

Edited by Viviana98

In this neck of the woods that's known as Rodeo Sex......Call her by her sister's name then see how long you can stay in the saddle!

• Like 2

In this neck of the woods that's known as Rodeo Sex......Call her by her sister's name then see how long you can stay in the saddle!

I have heard so many guys over here say the same thing.. thinking they are funny lol

• Like 1

If there wasn't some kind of inside joke you guys had about her sister or something and it was just came out of no where then ya I could see that being a bit of an issue lmao. Why would you call her sisters name out...what exactly was going through your mind at that moment that made you think that, that was a good idea??

I'm just weird.

One of my favorite things to do is set the stereotypical seduction mood with a fire and lights turned low, slowly sit next to her and hand her a drink with deep and serious eye contact, then hit the remote on my CD player just to see her reaction as the dulcet tones of Alvin and the Chipmunks inform us that Christmas time is here. Also, I've been known to pause in mid-coital activity and say, "Knock-Knock..."

I'm just weird.

One of my favorite things to do is set the stereotypical seduction mood with a fire and lights turned low, slowly sit next to her and hand her a drink with deep and serious eye contact, then hit the remote on my CD player just to see her reaction as the dulcet tones of Alvin and the Chipmunks inform us that Christmas time is here. Also, I've been known to pause in mid-coital activity and say, "Knock-Knock..."

I'm just weird.

Ahaha omg what?!! You have to be a Gemini! Lol never a dull moment it sounds like!

I just looked at your profile and if your birthday is correct on there then yes you are a Gemini haha I knew it!!

Edited by Viviana98

I once called out my own name during sex. She left the room but the show had to go on.

Yes, we REALLY needed to know that Biff lol

• Like 1

I once called out my own name during sex. She left the room but the show had to go on.

I call out my own name all the time...Oh my God ahaha

• Like 1

Yes, we REALLY needed to know that Biff lol

Yes you did lol

I call out my own name all the time...Oh my God ahaha

Well because I'm the second advent of the Messiah I say "Oh my Dad!"

Ahaha omg what?!! You have to be a Gemini! Lol never a dull moment it sounds like!

I just looked at your profile and if your birthday is correct on there then yes you are a Gemini haha I knew it!!

I am a Gemini. In real life though, I'm stoic and my sense of humor is really dry. Because of that, when I choose to be goofy it has extra impact...

• Like 1

Yes you did lol

Well because I'm the second advent of the Messiah I say "Oh my Dad!"

That's not weird at all lol if a guy calls out dad in the bedroom he's definitely a keeper!

• Like 1

Yes you did lol

I can never listen to Queens - Show must go on .. .again lol

• Like 2

I am a Gemini. In real life though, I'm stoic and my sense of humor is really dry. Because of that, when I choose to be goofy it has extra impact...

This is why you're the twins, you two different people in one body lol no I don't know why but as soon as I read your other post, Gemini popped into my head.

This is why you're the twins, you two different people in one body lol no I don't know why but as soon as I read your other post, Gemini popped into my head.

Like having two different personalities? Or being two faced ? lol

I am kidding.. We used to say that to one of my friends Anne, she too is a Gemini..we did that to poke fun ..

• Like 1

Like having two different personalities? Or being two faced ? lol

I am kidding.. We used to say that to one of my friends Anne, she too is a Gemini..we did that to poke fun ..

Could be a little of both possibly lol

I'm Capricorn and I'd rather have a cup of tea!