Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unsealed; Vatican Alien Files

Simbi Laveau

It stands to reason that the Holy See would have a vested interest in investigating sighting and similiar phenomena given that it could divine or undivine manifestations.

It stands to reason that the Holy See would have a vested interest in investigating sighting and similiar phenomena given that it could divine or undivine manifestations.

Well this is actually claiming that the children who witnessed the miracle at Fatima ,really saw a space ship .

The virgin Mary was with a space ship .

Also,they have alien bones in the Vatican ,and they have two HUGE telescopes,they use to monitor the sky,at all times ,and ,they will use an alien invaision,to convert more people to Catholicism.

Allegedly,there will be a discovery on Mars,wherein they will have to admit ,life began there .

Dunno. It was quite interesting ,albeit over the top .

It hinted at a coming alien invaision .blah blah blah .very soon .Fatima predictions ,blah blah .

Just an aside ,if you ever see drawings of aliens ,done by witnesses and abductees ,they draw them ,9 times out of ten,with a giant light behind their head ,that look just like saint paintings from centuries ago .

Makes me wonder if beings,designated as having healing powers and all of this, were all aliens . Another Catholic church coupe .heh .

I like the idea of a Catholic conspiracy, as I'm Catholic myself ;)

• Like 2

quite an interesting topic for discussion...especially that referance to fatima...what exacty happened there?

quite an interesting topic for discussion...especially that referance to fatima...what exacty happened there?

I'm actually more familiar with the miracle at medjugorje ,but in both instances ,three children spoke to the virgin Mary.

Or,she bestowed warnings and predictions on them.

In medjugorje ,it was two girls and a boy I believe ,and Fatima was three girls.

I assumed only the children saw her.

As per this,it was witnessed by 100s in Fatima ,and it looked like a spaceship came down,and Mary came out of it ?

Allegedly rose petals fell to the ground from the ship ,and disappeared when they hit the ground.

It would be very amusing if all,saintly figures were aliens.

It is said that St Theresa appears with the virgin in many instances . Can you imagine the BFF talk before a miracle for the masses ?

So what should we do this time girlfriend ? Wanna do the rose petals again ?,

Naaahhhh,let's light up the sky all peachy gold ,and the air can smell of gardenias ,and we can shoot rainbows all over .

What will we reveal this time Vee ?

I dunno. No matter how many times we do this,they never give the masses our message. Maybe the Dec 21st thing...

:)

As per the children ,Who are now adults or deceased,prophecies were given to them,that would change Catholicism ,and are warnings.

The sitting pope ,always knows all of these prophecies,but they refuse to reveal them.

This appears to be a series .This was episode four. It's brand new,and they do have a facebook.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I've always thought that these 'gods' that the ancients saw and worshiped were aliens, as it makes sense.

Maybe the church knows about the incoming fake alien invasion and is preparing for it, and as you said, going to use it as an excuse to convert people, claiming that the aliens are gods or something of the like

• Like 2

http://www.medjugorje.com/medjugorje/medjugorje-visionaries.html

Ok,correction .In medjugorje,it was six children .They allege they still get messages from the virgin.

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2012/the-devil-and-medjugorje

Some people question this though .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

The Vatican has never officially validated and approved Međugorje .. Therefore, according to them it didn't happen.

Anyways, aliens are known for shapeshifting (or so they say), so it is quite possible that by taking Mary's form they didn't want to scare the children as much .. And since it happened in a very Catholic country, people would believe the children more for seeing Mary than an alien imo ..

Anyway, very interesting how people through the ages depicted ETs with halos .. Although in some pictures it looks more as if they were wearing some sort of helmet ..

Thanks for posting :)

Back in the 1970s,Daniel Sheehan requested access to the Vatican UFO records and was denied access.

These may be very extensive and date back over a long period, since the Catholic Church always kept records of unusual sightings,phenomena and "anomalies". To me it's not even a question whether ETs are here since I know for a fact that they are.

The really interesting questions are how long they have been here,where they come from and what their purpose is.

Daniel Sheehan also talked with George H.W. Bush about UFOs back when he was still the CIA director, and he showed him where to look for UFO information in a classified section of Congressional records.

I think he saw some of the real evidence there, including one that had crashed, but he was only allowed to look not make any copies of it. Congress would have had to pass special legislation to declassify these records and it has never done so.

It did agree to that silly Condon report, which was unnecessary because the proof of ET visits was already in its ow classified archives. There is no need to do any more studies, debates or investigations because all the records necessary already exist.

http://www.google.co...0RsZZ9i55Fm7ibQ

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Back in the 1970s,Daniel Sheehan requested access to the Vatican UFO records and was denied access.

These may be very extensive and date back over a long period, since the Catholic Church always kept records of unusual sightings,phenomena and "anomalies". To me it's not even a question whether ETs are here since I know for a fact that they are.

The really interesting questions are how long they have been here,where they come from and what their purpose is.

How can you know for a fact they are here? Have you seen any?

How can you know for a fact they are here? Have you seen any?

Of course, but just not "in person", so to speak. I don't even argue that particular question any more because I already know.

Of course, but just not "in person", so to speak. I don't even argue that particular question any more because I already know.

Now I'm even more curious hihihiihih :D

If you read enough UFO conspiracy documents you'll find that supposedly the last couple of Popes have requested and had sit downs with our alien friends. Supposedly, Pope John Paul (the last one) had religious discussions with one and was apparently reassured that the belief in one central creator was a common theme throughout the universe. So, he concluded that belief in extraterrestrials and one creator having many sentient creations didn't go against the beliefs of the Catholic Church.

• Like 1

Now I'm even more curious hihihiihih :D

According to the information I was shown, they looked something like this.

aliencockpit555.jpg

Whoever drew this picture must have had some real information or at least knew people who did. They even got the eyes basically right, which were not extremely large but very dark. I suspect that they might be wearing some kind of dark covering or shade over their eyes.

There were three dead ones in the pictures of the crashed ship they showed us, too in the front and one behind. No one mentioned Roswell or 1947, though, but Arizona in 195 or 1954. Someone is always putting up a big smokescreen over all this events, although I do think that there was also a crash somewhere in the Southwest before 1950.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

According to the information I was shown, they looked something like this.

aliencockpit555.jpg

Whoever drew this picture must have had some real information or at least knew people who did.

Just because somebody drew 3 people in a cockpit, they must have had some real info?? How is that so??

Please don't take me the wrong way .. I'm not attacking you or anything .. I'm just very curious .. Maybe you've disscussed this elsewhere .. If that's the case, I'm sorry ..

Good thing is, they don't look scary at all ;)

Just because somebody drew 3 people in a cockpit, they must have had some real info?? How is that so??

Please don't take me the wrong way .. I'm not attacking you or anything .. I'm just very curious .. Maybe you've disscussed this elsewhere .. If that's the case, I'm sorry ..

Good thing is, they don't look scary at all ;)

Yes, I have discussed it elsewhere more than once. They look very similar to the pictures and drawings of the small humanoids that we were shown.

No, they don't look scary, but we should always be careful about judging by appearances one way of the other. If Robert Sarbacher was right, these creatures were like clones or androids specially designed for space travel--artificial lifeforms that could function in the local environment and carry out their missions with maximum efficiency.

A von Neumann machine would be able to use the local materials to build copies of itself or other new machines, and would in fact not simply be a spacecraft but an intelligent machine--more so than we could probably comprehend. It would be a universal machine, able to keep building and sending out new machines to other star systems, or anyplace that it found interesting.

It could obtain raw materials from mining planets and asteroids, set up colonies and bases, construct clones, robots and lifeforms suited to the local environment. Von Neumann thought of all this back in the 1950s, and I have never thought that his interest in this subject was purely accidental or coincidental given that he was involved in the secret UFO investigation.

von_Neumann_probe.gif

http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/V/vonNeumannprobe.html

Here is a lecture on von Neumann machines, Dyson spheres and how an interstellar civilization would use intelligent machines in its program of space exploration.

Yes, I have discussed it elsewhere more than once. They look very similar to the pictures and drawings of the small humanoids that we were shown.

No, they don't look scary, but we should always be careful about judging by appearances one way of the other. If Robert Sarbacher was right, these creatures were like clones or androids specially designed for space travel--artificial lifeforms that could function in the local environment and carry out their missions with maximum efficiency.

Yeah because didnt those aliens that abducted Travis Walton disguise there appearance.