Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is the craziest experience you've had?

skydivingstars

I'm curious as to what's been the craziest/best/strangest experience you've had with the other side, whether it be a friendly or negative encounter. I love hearing the stories that give you chills but

still make you wonder how the hell that could ever happen.

I think that was while on the Queen Mary in Long Beach, California. I've been obsessed with large ships for quite some time and it's my favorite, I've been there more times than I can count! i visited back home to Long Beach a few years ago and my godfather and i were walking around on the ship, discovering all the little hidden rooms and spaces. we had walked in front of the nursery but it was around midnight so the doors were locked, i pulled with all my weight on the door handles complaining that it was locked, and the door slammed in the opposite direction like someone had pulled on the handles from the opposite side of the door. i immediately let go and started shaking, my godfather was right by me and hadn't seen anyone on the other side of the door. it made him jump as well, which is a rare thing to happen.

can't explain it but you never know, there might be a logical reason.

your turn! :)

Edited by skydivingstars

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jackball74

• spud the mackem

• Wickian

• Jackofalltrades

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm curious as to what's been the craziest/best/strangest experience you've had with the other side, whether it be a friendly or negative encounter. i love hearing the stories that give you chills but

still make you wonder how the hell that could ever happen.

i think mine was on the queen mary in long beach, i visited back home a few years ago and my godfather and i were walking around on the ship, discovering all the little hidden rooms and spaces. we had walked in front of the

nursery but it was around midnight so the doors were locked, i pulled with all my weight on the door handles complaining that it was locked, and the door slammed in the opposite direction like someone had pulled on the handles from the opposite side of the door. i immediately let go and started shaking, my godfather was right by me and hadn't seen anyone on the other side of the door. it made him jump as well, which is a rare thing to happen.

can't explain it but you never know, there might be a logical reason.

your turn! :)

Ships can be very dangerous places if you dont know what you are doing.

Two of my brothers have claimed things that are pretty intense(one was supposedly haunted by a child ghost with a popped out eyeball for almost a year when we were kids and the other was supposedly flipped from his back onto his stomach while laying in bed).

I personally have experienced unexplained noises and banging on windows/doors, but the absolute strangest thing I've ever encountered was shared by my friend as well. For days I kept seeing what looked like my leg or arm moving just out of sight beyond a door frame like I was walking into the room. Obviously that was pretty strange. I assumed I was just seeing things and ignored it. Then towards the end of the sightings my friend walked into my bedroom talking to me(I heard him from the kitchen), then he stopped talking and after I called out to him and told him where I was he walked in very confused saying he just saw me walk into my room. This must have been 10 or more years ago.

A knock on your front door,you answer it ,and there's no one there ? you go to the end of the path,and there's no one in the street !

Walking into my property and seeing a cloud of black grey mist hovering with a severe feeling of dread is the worst I have experienced

As a child, I used to wake up and see people in my bedroom all the time. I like to think that it's because I was half asleep, but one time I woke up to see a big man digging in my dresser drawer like he was looking for something and the next morning all my clothes were scattered on the floor around it.

My mom was in the hospital ,and I was home alone. Lots of weird stuff had gone on,for a while ,at this point of my life .

In my house I mean.

I was sleeping in the livingroom ,as my tv was in there now. If mom was home,I slept in the back,so I could listen to her breathing etc.If she was in distress,I was over her,before she even knew she was sick .

The light in the living room ,regardless of the lamp ,would blow,in a loud bang,every two weeks,to just days .

I had the electric checked .Nothing. I was going thru light bulbs like crazy ,and I was sure something was doing this on purpose .

So I was watching this movie called VENOM .It's about a long dead voodoo priestess from new Orleans ,and how a voodoo zombie has been set loose by her spirit somehow ,and its running around the swamps doing bad stuff to our heros.

So I have all the other lights turned off.The one lone bulb next to me is on,and the movie is getting creepy.

So I actually said aloud ,and yes,on my moms grave ,this is exactly how it happened .

I said ; "ok,I'm sitting here watching this,alone .If you really want to scare me,now is the time ".

Just as I said this,maybe 20 seconds later ,the movie zooms in on the zombies face for the first time ,and its hella ugly ,and POP !The light blew ,and I'm alone,in pitch black ,with nothing illuminated,but this things face on the screen.

I was just ...."welllll...oooookkkkk".

It was just a very well timed ...coincidence ???

Things of a much more paranormal nature have occured for me,but that one just always stands out ,because its the only time it seemed to follow a command

Well for me such experience would be seeing shadow people quite often for some time. And that's something I got accustomed to over time, however at one point I've seen the Hatman ( I believe that's the name? ) which was actually quite disturbing. There's also one other story with something inside my house, but that's a longer story, so maybe I'll write about it some other time.

Edited by Welch

Not really a ghost experience but when I was young one day I woke up in my room and I saw a hand crawling towards my face. I figured it was my sister and said "Get lost". I then heard my sister say something (her room was beside mine), i whipped my head back towards the hand and it was crawling down the side of my bed. I shot my head over the bed and looked down nothing, then i looked towards the end of my bed and it was crawling around towards the back of my bed. I could never see past the wrist because of the way the hand was angled.

I'm assuming it was some type of hallucination.

The house I grew up in was laid out in a U shape with my bedroom on one side and my parent's room on the other. It was a decent walk between both and seemed endless since I was afraid of sleeping alone when I was young. For a long time I would wake up and bolt out of my room, through the hall, kitchen, living room, den and dive into their bed. If I was lucky they would let me stay, but more often than not I was returned promptly. I finally got smart and began sleeping in the part of their large comforter that lay off the foot of the bed on the floor.

One night I woke and took off into the dark as usual, but when I entered the living room I was met with sound. I could hear a male and female voice saying "YES, NO"

The house I grew up in was laid out in a U shape with my bedroom on one side and my parent's room on the other. It was a decent walk between both and seemed endless since I was afraid of sleeping alone when I was young. For a long time I would wake up and bolt out of my room, through the hall, kitchen, living room, den and dive into their bed. If I was lucky they would let me stay, but more often than not I was returned promptly. I finally got smart and began sleeping in the part of their large comforter that lay off the foot of the bed on the floor.

One night I woke and took off into the dark as usual, but when I entered the living room I was met with sound. I could hear a male and female voice saying "YES, NO"

sorry - hit the wrong button. The voices were chanting in a monotone, but fairly loud. I made it into the bedroom and under the comforter as the voices faded out through the door.

Here's the thing - we had no radio or stereo in the living room, and the TV was definitely not on. I never heard anything else ever again.

I had a bad experience when i was in swiss last year, i booked a hotel room in there which was very close to the airport, it was a nice five star hotel with a very comfortable room.

But one first day itself i notices some thing very unfamiliar was happeing in that room, some this like if i keep some thing over the table it gets missed and will be found in another place inside the room. So i was so afraid and didnt sleep in that night too and i finally decide to change the hotel on very next day.

Which hotel? Was it pretty old?