Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow people

Tarnibritan

Well, this is just my personal conclusion based off of thing's I've been taught, so will be different than others, but I think they are simply beings that exist on an alternate plane.. So when they manage to pass through our's they affect those slightly sensitive to them, would also explain why even with mediums and what not, a lot of the descriptions are of taller shadowy/black figures that are not fully defined. We just simply can not see or sense them since they are not on the same plane of existence..

But that is just what I've been taught in the psionic community, with some touch of my own input. Could always be wrong.

Shadow people are pareidolia gone to town with shadows, coupled with humans being generally very jumpy. I have not been presented any evidence on the contrary.

But what if the person isn't suffering from pareidolia and was not expecting it at all, one explanation can not attribute to every possible situation, location and person. For the most part yeah, it might be, but not every story is gonna support that claim of it. You also have to add into consideration every variable in this type of stuff. It maybe a different misunderstood shadow, maybe there is no shadow, does the person have poor vision, everything needs to be put into consideration when disproving things. Despite this, at the very end you alway have to keep the question, "what if?" since if you don't ever consider both sides of things then you start out bias in favor of one directly from the start..

At least, that is how I look into things, leaving most conclusions empty all together since there are things missing that I don't know. In turn making me not want to jump to a conclusion..

Well, this is just my personal conclusion based off of thing's I've been taught, so will be different than others, but I think they are simply beings that exist on an alternate plane.. So when they manage to pass through our's they affect those slightly sensitive to them, would also explain why even with mediums and what not, a lot of the descriptions are of taller shadowy/black figures that are not fully defined. We just simply can not see or sense them since they are not on the same plane of existence..

But that is just what I've been taught in the psionic community, with some touch of my own input. Could always be wrong.

i've read many interesting story's about shadow people in broad daylight.

(Apposed to the sleep paralysis variant.)

As much as i'd love to see and believe, at the end of the day, the story's are just that, unverifiable story's.

A good chunk of them are pareidolia, yes.

What's the remaining chunk left over from your aforementioned, good chunk?

What's the remaining chunk left over from your aforementioned, good chunk?

Actual shadow people.

• Like 1

Actual shadow people.

So, you believe there are actual shadow people out there?

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 1

So, you believe there are actual shadow people out there?

I believe that there are many things we do not yet understand, and many that we may never be able to.

But what if the person isn't suffering from pareidolia and was not expecting it at all, one explanation can not attribute to every possible situation, location and person. For the most part yeah, it might be, but not every story is gonna support that claim of it. You also have to add into consideration every variable in this type of stuff. It maybe a different misunderstood shadow, maybe there is no shadow, does the person have poor vision, everything needs to be put into consideration when disproving things. Despite this, at the very end you alway have to keep the question, "what if?" since if you don't ever consider both sides of things then you start out bias in favor of one directly from the start..

At least, that is how I look into things, leaving most conclusions empty all together since there are things missing that I don't know. In turn making me not want to jump to a conclusion..

Do you have an idea what are shadow people?

I believe that there are many things we do not yet understand, and many that we may never be able to.

Good one, I like that comment. :tu:

• Like 2

But what if the person isn't suffering from pareidolia and was not expecting it at all, one explanation can not attribute to every possible situation, location and person.

A person doesn't need to be suffering from Pareidolia, because our brain is very good at putting outlines, faces and figure to images, especially many times when we stare at something, for a few seconds or more. When someone wakes up at night and there is either a very dim light, or street lamp or whatever is giving enough light inside the room, there are possibilities of seeing shadows. Many people do stare at a shadow either just woken up or fully awake, and it doesn't really take long for the mind to perceive a familiar shape or outline etc, where possibly none actually exist.

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 2

Good one, I like that comment. :tu:

Thank you. :) that's pretty much my philosophy in regards to the unexplained and paranormal. :)

A person doesn't need to be suffering from Pareidolia, because our brain is very good at putting outlines, faces and figure to images, especially many times when we stare at something, for a few seconds or more. When someone wakes up at night and there is either a very dim light, or street lamp or whatever is giving enough light inside the room, there are possibilities of seeing shadows. Many people do stare at a shadow either just woken up or fully awake, and it doesn't really take long for the mind to perceive a familiar shape or outline etc, where possibly none actually exist.

Well?

1292766162565959083.gif

That's not fake, it's a real Shadowof aMan.

It's Shadow People .

Why are you being so sexist?

• Like 1

Shadow people are pareidolia gone to town with shadows, coupled with humans being generally very jumpy. I have not been presented any evidence on the contrary.

I guess you never took a walk on a sunny day and God for bid looked around you.

You skeptics are a piece of work. If Bigfoot walked right up to you the words "Get a job and a shower you bum" would vomit out your mouth.

That's an interesting point Davros. If a tree falls in that forest and no one's around, did bigfoot do it?

I've seen shadow people, both intentionally and unintentionally.

• Like 2

Would you like to share your experience with shadow people?

That's an interesting point Davros. If a tree falls in that forest and no one's around, did bigfoot do it?

Of course Bigfoot felled the Tree. No one's around right?

I saw a shadow person once, but I'm unsure because the room was pitch black.

• Like 1

Would you like to share your experience with shadow people?

Yes Xeno. Was it a sexy experience?

Of course Bigfoot felled the Tree. No one's around right?

I saw a shadow person once, but I'm unsure because the room was pitch black.

The proof of Bigfoot's existence is the unexplainable fallen healthy trees?

The room was pitch black and you may have seen a shadow person?

Yes Xeno. Was it a sexy experience?

Can we try to keep it clean please?, I was serious about my question to XF.

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 1

I think shadow people are djinn. Evil people who use to inhabit the earth alone before the creation of man. There are many types of djinn. The ones we are most familiar with are the elves and trolls. Most djinn hate mankind. They love frightening us. Here is an attached picture that is similar to a female djinn that attacked me a couple of years ago in San Francisco.

post-159412-0-67449500-1454072714_thumb.

Edited by Elsupremo

I think shadow people are djinn. Evil people who use to inhabit the earth alone before the creation of man. There are many types of djinn. The ones we are most familiar with are the elves and trolls. Most djinn hate mankind. They love frightening us. Here is an attached picture of a female djinn that attacked me a couple of years ago in San Francisco.

You were attacked by an image on some guy's deviant art page?

http://shadowpupstudios.deviantart.com/art/Female-Elf-364152855

• Like 2

Thank you. :) that's pretty much my philosophy in regards to the unexplained and paranormal. :)

Your welcome, and that's a very good philosophy regarding many unexplained things in life and the paranormal.

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 1