Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow people

Tarnibritan

I guess you never took a walk on a sunny day and God for bid looked around you.

You skeptics are a piece of work. If Bigfoot walked right up to you the words "Get a job and a shower you bum" would vomit out your mouth.

I...don't know if this is sarcasm or not :hmm:

I think shadow people are djinn. Evil people who use to inhabit the earth alone before the creation of man. There are many types of djinn. The ones we are most familiar with are the elves and trolls. Most djinn hate mankind. They love frightening us. Here is an attached picture that is similar to a female djinn that attacked me a couple of years ago in San Francisco.

I think you have "djinn" mistaken with "someone's MMO avatar."

• Like 3

Would you like to share your experience with shadow people?

Yes Xeno. Was it a sexy experience?

Nothing really special about it. I've seen them all my life and there is nothing evil about them. Typically out of the corners of my eyes, sometimes head on in a low light environment. So I chalk them up to being just a figment of my imagination. About the same with light-forms. Either I'm a psychic or I have a very good imagination. I don't fear either kind.

Unfortunately it wasn't s sexy experience. I leave those to my lucid dreams of the fairy goddess with the hair the color of mercury. :tu:

Although I will say that during my occult time those shadow people were more predominate in my life. Might have been the end results of that mindset. Someday's I felt like Harry Dresden. lol

• Like 1

Unfortunately it wasn't s sexy experience. I leave those to my lucid dreams of the fairy goddess with the hair the color of mercury. :tu:

No three-breasted amazons for you? :tu:

I think shadow people are djinn. Evil people who use to inhabit the earth alone before the creation of man. There are many types of djinn. The ones we are most familiar with are the elves and trolls. Most djinn hate mankind. They love frightening us. Here is an attached picture that is similar to a female djinn that attacked me a couple of years ago in San Francisco.

Explain to me the logic behind this. Djinn are evil people before there were evil people? Paradox much? Elves and trolls are nothing like Djinn, a completely different mythology. While they might possess similarities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

Jinn are arabic, Elves are German, and Troll's are Norse.Then Christianity came and fudged everything up to turn all these beings into demons.

• Like 1

No three-breasted amazons for you? :tu:

Nah, typically the amazons wanna kill me.

I could always invoke Persephone for a sweet little lucid dream. :tsu: Toss a few back with Hades afterwards then talk trash with Thor and Gay Jesus.

• Like 1

Nothing really special about it. I've seen them all my life and there is nothing evil about them. Typically out of the corners of my eyes, sometimes head on in a low light environment. So I chalk them up to being just a figment of my imagination. About the same with light-forms. Either I'm a psychic or I have a very good imagination. I don't fear either kind.

Although I will say that during my occult time those shadow people were more predominate in my life. Might have been the end results of that mindset. Someday's I felt like Harry Dresden. lol

There is possibility that the shadows you seen at the corner of your eyes, in a low light environment, were either spirits or a figment of your imagination etc.

If those shadow people were more predominate in your life during your occult practices, then they may have been actual shadow people, which I believe are evil entities in one of their stages.

Nah, typically the amazons wanna kill me.

I could always invoke Persephone for a sweet little lucid dream. :tsu: Toss a few back with Hades afterwards then talk trash with Thor and Gay Jesus.

Jesus-Has-Two-Daddies.gif

• Like 2

There is possibility that the shadows you seen at the corner of your eyes, in a low light environment, were either spirits or a figment of your imagination etc.

If those shadow people were more predominate in your life during your occult practices, then they may have been actual shadow people, which I believe are evil entities in one of their stages.

I don't believe them to be evil. People are evil, ghost have no need to be evil. All that ever was of them is gone. So they either exist as an after thought in time or a figment of the imagination.

I don't believe them to be evil. People are evil, ghost have no need to be evil. All that ever was of them is gone. So they either exist as an after thought in time or a figment of the imagination.

It's not possible naturally for spirits to cast a shadow to surface, unless they manifest to cast a shadow for attention.

I cannot say for certain what you experienced in the past was real, although more reasons for me to lean towards the chances of shadow people being real during your occult days. But, it all could have also been a figment of your imagination, because you were seeking similar things, years back.

I wasn't seeking them at all. It was more of a byproduct. Who said the spirit was casting a shadow, what if the spirit was absorbing light? Then again what if it's really just a matter of perception? The typical description of a shadow person is not a shadow but a walking shadow. Like someone altered your perception of them and left a blank image.

I wasn't seeking them at all. It was more of a byproduct. Who said the spirit was casting a shadow, what if the spirit was absorbing light? Then again what if it's really just a matter of perception? The typical description of a shadow person is not a shadow but a walking shadow. Like someone altered your perception of them and left a blank image.

A by-product can also be expected during occult practice. That's right, spirit may not have cast a shadow, it could have absorbed the light. Yet in some cases that may not be possible, especially in a dark room but not dark enough to see a darker mass. of shadow moving resembling a person. I heard in a couple of hauntings where they had typical signs of spirit activity, members of the household also mentioned seeing shadow people.

That's were the eternal dilemma lays. Are they real or not?

Many cases of pareidolia, or fragment of our imagination, and in rare cases shadow people can be possibly real.

• Like 1

Many cases of pareidolia, or fragment of our imagination, and in rare cases shadow people can be possibly real.

Exactly. So no claim can be considered completely legit.

Your welcome, and that's a very good philosophy regarding many unexplained things in life and the paranormal.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I've never noticed Shadow people, but I have noticed sillohette people walking around on the street and even talking to normal people. There was no light in them.

Exactly. So no claim can be considered completely legit.

I guess. At the same time, looking at the big picture, there are to many reports all through history, to dismiss its reality

• 7 months later...

Hi! I don't know if you still use this forum but I'll give it a shot. I saw it too, twice... At first, I was a little girl, I got really scared but ended up forgetting and thinking it was my brother who made a joke on me. The second time, it was in the united state, while my brother was in Canada. WE were far away from each other and I had forgotten about it. Plus, to top it up, I was having a great evening with my friends who never heard of Shadow People or anything of that sort. But yet again, it was there, staring at me. Please, tell me you learned something after all these years that can help me.

Thank you

Blue 

5 hours ago, BlueWolf002 said:

Hi! I don't know if you still use this forum but I'll give it a shot. I saw it too, twice... At first, I was a little girl, I got really scared but ended up forgetting and thinking it was my brother who made a joke on me. The second time, it was in the united state, while my brother was in Canada. WE were far away from each other and I had forgotten about it. Plus, to top it up, I was having a great evening with my friends who never heard of Shadow People or anything of that sort. But yet again, it was there, staring at me. Please, tell me you learned something after all these years that can help me.

Thank you

Blue 

What I've learned is it's just something out of the corner of your eye. Which isn't much btw.  However, my son says theres a blackman that shows up at night. I do wonder if he was just dreaming or if there is some substance to this phenomena.

I personally have not seen this.

Edited by Kurzweil

8 hours ago, BlueWolf002 said:

Thank you

Blue 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Please note that I am not claiming you didn't see anything, just that the human mind likes to "fill in the blanks" for us, and when we perceive something, it will try to turn it into something familiar to us.

• Like 1

3 times in my life I have experienced something along these lines.  Not Paradoelia. Maybe sleep paralysis, but only once was I actually asleep.

My first experience brought me here 15 years ago, and my story has not changed. When I was around 14 years old I went to bed. my blankets were in a mess at the end of my bed. I pulled them, and they would not budge, I pulled them again and still they wouldn't move. On the third attempt they gave. I was lying on my bed and a giant, blacker than black, grim reaper type shadow rose up and slammed into my chest. ( didn't have a camera ready, sorry about that).

The second one was  about 7 years ago. I was walking out my back door at night, heading to the shed. Normal night, normal thoughts. When a bloody great black dog came racing around the side of the house, like it was happy to see me. I thought it was going to jump at me but disappeared before it got that far.

And the third one, just last year. The only time I was actually asleep. I was woken in the night, and it felt like something was pulling itself suddenly from my body. And out came a blacker than black shadow.

I know it sounds like I'm some kind of nut. I wouldn't believe me. Hell, I would be looking for my own medication script. Best answer I have though, is sleep paralysis. Even though, I at least once,  was nowhere near asleep.

And yes if it ever happens and I am prepared enough to have a camera and not scared bloody stiff. l will take a photo. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kismit said:

And yes if it ever happens and I am prepared enough to have a camera and not scared bloody stiff. l will take a photo. 

That's the best thing you can do.  Because, if you actually get something, you could be rich and famous being the first person ever to prove "something else" is happening in our lives.

40 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

That's the best thing you can do.  Because, if you actually get something, you could be rich and famous being the first person ever to prove "something else" is happening in our lives.

Yep. But I doubt it will ever be the first thought I have, because I've never been able to think in words longer than four letters when it has happened . 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kismit said:

Yep. But I doubt it will ever be the first thought I have, because I've never been able to think in words longer than four letters when it has happened . 

Ha!  LOL!

I don't think I've responded to this one yet. There are many shadow person posts, lately.

Shadow people come from the psyche (inner "demons" become outer ones). By that, I don't mean it's all in your head. If you're having a lot of trauma or stress, grief, etc., going on in your life...people can manifest many types of phenomena. They can sometimes even be experienced by others around them. So it's "real" in that it is actually experienced, but it's hollow in that it isn't independent. If the folks involved realize that they're the ones responsible for the phenomena, they can get it under control. And that includes the experiences that are hypnagogic or sleep paralysis related.