Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Paracelse

A cardinal creates havoc at the Vatican

5 posts in this topic

A Roman Catholic cardinal has caused an uproar at the Vatican by screening a spurious YouTube video that makes alarmist predictions about the growth of Islam in Europe.

The seven-minute clip, called "Muslim Demographics," was the talk of an international gathering of bishops on Monday, two days after Cardinal Peter Turkson screened it during a free discussion period.

More here

I place this in religion but if it has to be moved please do so.

Edited by Paracelse

When I read the title of this thread all I could envision was a little red bird flying around in the Church, making messes and tormenting people. :lol: I have a strange sense of humor.

Edited by orangepeaceful79
3 people like this

Well it's at least nice to hear that Somone recognizes that they worship the same god.

Dealing with Muslims... It is stupid to underestimate the danger of Islam in Europe and Peter Turkson is the man who sees the problem while the rest play tolerance and multiculturalism. Of course cardinal apologized later, but I'm completely sure that he was forced to do that. Who will deny the obvious fact that Muslims taking Europe down? Muslim savages kill, rob and rape Christians, and they defile churches and other holy places. At the same time they dare to complain about the discrimination and demand subsidies. Politicians and the rest of narrow-minded people indulge Muslims. That's the problem. But the solution is easy – all of us should help Muslims to pack their bags and leave...

Dealing with Muslims... It is stupid to underestimate the danger of Islam in Europe and Peter Turkson is the man who sees the problem while the rest play tolerance and multiculturalism. Of course cardinal apologized later, but I'm completely sure that he was forced to do that. Who will deny the obvious fact that Muslims taking Europe down? Muslim savages kill, rob and rape Christians, and they defile churches and other holy places. At the same time they dare to complain about the discrimination and demand subsidies. Politicians and the rest of narrow-minded people indulge Muslims. That's the problem. But the solution is easy – all of us should help Muslims to pack their bags and leave...

Leave where? And whats up with the bags? I could not even pack them when serb christian hords forced me out of my country where my ancestors live since thoussnds of years.