Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Epidemic Of USA Military Suicide

regeneratia

Meanwhile, you think the Anthrax vaccine that the military used the totally failed to pass thru the FDA wouldn't have something to do with the suicide rate?

You never question the toxins the military put into your body and the experiements they may have done to you while serving for your country?

Man o man, my son is highly endoctrinated against serving. He knows about all the yucky, maleficent, health-challenging things the military does to our loved ones, including exposing them to depleted uranium (the health-challenging results for which the military refuses to take responsiblity. He KNOWS!! And so do his friends. If they are going to come to my house to play the machines we buy for our son, they have to listen to my rants.

Good thread here!

You might have your drugs confused regarding the suicide rate. Not the anthrax vaccine, but the malaria medication the troops are forced to take causes a boatload of behavioral problems including suicide. 60 Minutes even covered it some years back.

As for the thread topic, it's tough being an army of occupation in a hostile country. We supposedly learned that in Vietnam, but here we are again in several more undeclared and illegitimate wars with a very questionable mission.

And the troops know that, although I'm sure there are a few utterly deluded troops just like there were in Vietnam. Gung ho idiots who convince themselves that shooting women and children is somehow defending America.

Until the political atmosphere changes, the suicide rate will only get worse. :td:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Good thread here!

You might have your drugs confused regarding the suicide rate. Not the anthrax vaccine, but the malaria medication the troops are forced to take causes a boatload of behavioral problems including suicide. 60 Minutes even covered it some years back.

As for the thread topic, it's tough being an army of occupation in a hostile country. We supposedly learned that in Vietnam, but here we are again in several more undeclared and illegitimate wars with a very questionable mission.

And the troops know that, although I'm sure there are a few utterly deluded troops just like there were in Vietnam. Gung ho idiots who convince themselves that shooting women and children is somehow defending America.

Until the political atmosphere changes, the suicide rate will only get worse. :td:

Ah yes, I stand corrected.

My support goes to the soldier, but not to the DOD and generals who make silly decisions.