Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you were a movie star would you want to be

None of the above

Aye, I suppose we all have a dark side.

It all comes down to how our brains are wired.

Thats why I asked the question in this way.

We all have a dark side but most of us would never want to do anyone any harm. So the fantasy of the movie role is the perfect medium to explore the dark side of human nature!

• Like 1

I'd like to play the unasuming action hero who saves the world!

because irl i'm a bit of a woose.

Mild mannered Peter Parker?

What a bunch of wussies!

James Bond.

Ah, but Which Bond? ;)

Some are more anti-hero than hero?

I would like to play a male role, probably a cowboy ........ there wouldn't be any branding, lassoo-ing, possibly not even any shooting, but there would be lots of galloping about on horseback across amazing scenery. Oh, and some close-ups of me looking mean and moody :lol: !

edit: Forgot to say how this relates to my life here, now. Well, I very rarely leave my home and I haven't ridden a horse for about 10yrs, but it's something I would love to be able to do again. I would love to be taken seriously too ..... hence the desire to be a mean, moody male, lol!

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

The type of role is not as important to me as the type of movie. I would enjoy independent film roles and also theater.

Not so much big budget, Hollywood, blockbuster, or popcorn flicks.

Count me in for that naughty, nasty, not-so-nice teacher who hands out lap dances like 99 cent suckers. That's one of the first roles I'd probably go for because I have a fairly well-suppressed trashy/loose side, and being who I am in that sense I could relate well enough on screen to play one of those 'better left on the sidewalk' type characters. What others tell me and what I can kind of understand myself is that I fall characteristically more into the stubborn, creative, feral type pretty similar to that one girl from 'Juno'. That's more than my fair dose of psychology for the day...

• Like 2

I would like to be in all type of movies form a cowboy to a armored knight

• 3 weeks later...

a slippery anti-hero who happens to have a hobby of stealing women from their husbands laps

• Like 1

I want to play an early James Bond. All those gorgeous women...yummy. (Especially Maud Adams back in the day...double yummy).

The villain... Like one who successfully kills Bond... I also wouldn't mind playing one of the demons in Supernatural.. Or Lilith

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Jason Voorhees, then I don't have to worry about learning any lines!

• Like 1

My dark side? hmmmm.......maybe I could play the part of a nun.

The villain... Like one who successfully kills Bond... I also wouldn't mind playing one of the demons in Supernatural.. Or Lilith

As long as there was a scene with Dean? LOL

Now that makes me think...being the seductive femme fatale.......yeah, that would be a blast!

Edited by glorybebe

• 4 weeks later...

I would want to be the impoverished, downtrodden heterosexual, who runs off with the rich donkey-cocked ill guy.

Edited by acute alan