Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best Avatar Ever

orangepeaceful79

Props to her yes...but....when it comes to self portraits....I think I lead, hooves down.... :rofl:

well I do have a certain admiration for your ability to even HANDLE a camera, Muley. But from the standpoint of being artistic and aesthetically pleasing, my vote still goes elsewhere.

• Like 1

hehe...yeah she's a better subject than I...

of course I jest anyways...i cant take credit for my avi...found it on the web

Honestly if I had to pick anyone's avatars that are consistently interesting and well-done I'd have to give a shout out to Sarah_444. She is an immensely talented photographer and does all her own avatars. I'd say they are among the most artful self-portraiture of any of the avatars on the site.

Aw thanks. I appreciate it! :blush:

• Like 1

Props to her yes...but....when it comes to self portraits....I think I lead, hooves down.... :rofl:

This is almost true ......... any chance that we'll get to see more of you?

post-124811-0-94635800-1350833425.jpgHonestly if I had to pick anyone's avatars that are consistently interesting and well-done I'd have to give a shout out to Sarah_444. She is an immensely talented photographer and does all her own avatars. I'd say they are among the most artful self-portraiture of any of the avatars on the site.

And gorgeous, don't forget gorgeous.

And gorgeous, don't forget gorgeous.

A person's talents and accomplishments are always more important than the form their physical shell takes. While sarah is attractive, it didnt seem relevant to the other point i was making, that of her artistry.

A person's talents and accomplishments are always more important than the form their physical shell takes. While sarah is attractive, it didnt seem relevant to the other point i was making, that of her artistry.

Thanks for correcting me. My own response would probably have been "yes she is gorgeous" . Thank goodness we all don't objectify women because of thier beauty, they hate it when people do that.

Thanks for correcting me. My own response would probably have been "yes she is gorgeous" . Thank goodness we all don't objectify women because of thier beauty, they hate it when people do that.

That's very true ...... and just think how us THE ugly ones feel ........ they feel left out and second class(I imagine :whistle: )

• Like 1

I wasn't correcting you....ease up tiger. I was explaining my reasoning for not bringing her appearance into it. Do as you do. I am not here to correct you.

That's very true ...... and just think how us THE ugly ones feel ........ they feel left out and second class(I imagine :whistle: )

I was just thinking the same thing, in a moment of jealousy.

I think ouija ouija is talented in writing, gorgeous, and her avatar makes me feel like a kid again.

I was just thinking the same thing, in a moment of jealousy.

I think ouija ouija is talented in writing, gorgeous, and her avatar makes me feel like a kid again.

Thank you blushing-1.gif

This is almost true ......... any chance that we'll get to see more of you?

Hey its not like this is easy to do with hooves!!!

How's this?

images.jpg

• Like 3

Hey its not like this is easy to do with hooves!!!

How's this?

images.jpg

Handsome!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Slave2Fate

av-73295.gif?_r=0

I agree that S2F's avatar is great.

I also really like psychotic mike's avatar. (can't help but laugh every time I see it... :lol: )

av-108157.gif?_r=0

Bee's is awesome too. (wraarrr :wub: )

av-49139.gif?_r=0

There are actually several that I really like. Too many to list in fact.

I like yours Boony cause it's nice to see you hanging around in all kinds of weather. It's supposed to be snowing in mine also but it doesn't. Does on the pic on my comp, but not here.

• Like 1

I like yours Boony cause it's nice to see you hanging around in all kinds of weather. It's supposed to be snowing in mine also but it doesn't. Does on the pic on my comp, but not here.

Thanks Susie. :)

So you have an animated version of your avatar on your computer? If you'd like to get that sized to where you can use it, I'd be more than happy to help.

Thanks Boony. When you have time, yes, I'd like to fix it so the snow is coming down. Don't know why it uploaded like it did.

I've always liked Device's avatar:

av-110100.jpg?_r=0 I'm not exactly sure what it is but I think it could be a smoking panda. I like it.

I also like Alienated Being's because I didn't actually see what it really was until I took a closer look. I like things like that. :yes:

photo-41590.jpg?_r=1348094282

The Panda kind of reminds me of Emerson Lake and Palmer's Album cover for "Brain Salad Surgery" (so does the other one actually)...

ELP_-_Brain_Salad_Surgery.jpg

• Like 1

I like all the homemade animated avatars, they just show a bit more creativity.