Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Somethings There

Ysilimir

help. something is following me. it started last night at a haunted house i volunteer at. whatever it is wont enter my house but i see it in my yard in the corner of my eye. it jumped over something in my garage and i saw it as an all black figure the size of a child. what does it want, am i safe or should i be worried.

Sounds scary! I haven't got a clue though. Out of interest what volunteer work do you do at a haunted house, is it part of a ghost tour?

what haunted house do you volunteer at? Whats the history of house that is haunted?

I would be worried. Know any history on the house?

I saw a ghost once and I could only see it out of the corner of my eye.

Nothing is following you. What you are experiencing is paranoia.

• Like 1

You might need to stop working at that Haunted House - it's messing with your head.

I worked at a supposed "haunted house" once when I was much younger, alas, never actually saw anything, just got told a bunch of stories. Ai mi.

These threads are the best!

• Like 1

help. something is following me. it started last night at a haunted house i volunteer at. whatever it is wont enter my house but i see it in my yard in the corner of my eye. it jumped over something in my garage and i saw it as an all black figure the size of a child. what does it want, am i safe or should i be worried.

Don't worry: we here call them 'trolls'... they are completely harmless but can be quite annoying.

B)

• Like 3

Well its a Scary Haunted House Like for Halloween so get makeup on and scare people, but the energy it brings in has brought stuff to it, so....

Well its a Scary Haunted House Like for Halloween so get makeup on and scare people, but the energy it brings in has brought stuff to it, so....

What's it called?

Where is it located?

What's the address?

What do you do there?

How many people work there?

OK.

I think many of these so called 'Shadow People' are caused by problems with one's retinas.

That, combined with our brains trying to make sense of these optical anomalies, and with a huge imagination fuelled by watching the wrong movies and reading the wrong books, will create your 'Shadow People'.

well that may be true except for the fact that i can "feel" its presence

The mind is powerful.

well that may be true except for the fact that i can "feel" its presence

first you could see it outside your home (although it could not enter your home...)

now you are conceding that visual hallucinations, medical issues with the eye, and overactive imagination could in fact explain the phenomenon

HOWEVER>>>

now you are saying you feel its presence.

you didn't stress (or even mention, for that matter) this originally. your focus was on the sighting itself. now that you don't have a leg to stand on with that one you are switching gears.

just let it go, man. you should know better than to think we are all so gullible.

Edited by JGirl

I don't think you are gullible I am genuinely worried about it

I've had the same thing happen to me. It's when they stop in front of you for a fleeting second so that you can see the yellow slits of their eyes that you need to be *really* worried. It's a male who's got you in his sights. You've done something to upset him. What that is, I don't know, but it's usually to do with spending too long inside their special territory.

the yellow slits of their eyes that you need to be *really* worried.

havent seen them yet but when i do what will happen

This is an advert, plug, call it what you will for a commercial enterprise.And good luck to them! It got me Googling them.

• Like 1

havent seen them yet but when i do what will happen

I'm talking about the cryptids in my local area. Your's might be slightly different in behaviour of course. Generally, their technique is to scare the living poop out of you until you disappear from their area. I don't know how this reflects with your work w.r.t the haunted house thing. Why might you be having too much unwanted attention compared to all the others who work there do you think?

(P.S. Now I've seen the pics of Haunted House Experience I have to also consider the psychological explanation.)

The most likely explanation is that you must take people close to the riverside itself. The menacing males will protect their females fishing in the river at night. It's probably just got annoyed because you insist on walking close to the riverbank.

Edited by SunnyBlues