Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human abilities

Mistery136

Im just curious .. are there people who believe, think or know that their special and have some kind of abilities? I won't judge, I just want to know if there are , feel free to share your believes or experiences when it comes to this.

-Lizardo

• Like 1

Sure I believe :)

Just look at Kim Peek, Scott Flansburg, Wim Hoff, Daniel Smith, Andi Bell, Ben Pridmoore, Tim Cridland... the list goes on.

You can also have a look at Shaolin monks, or Tibetan monks. If I'm not mistaken, I've heard that a Shaolin monk can throw a needle through a sheet of glass.

Depends what you would consider as 'special abilities' I think :)

Edited by Mnemonix
  • Like 2

Im just curious .. are there people who believe, think or know that their special and have some kind of abilities? I won't judge, I just want to know if there are , feel free to share your believes or experiences when it comes to this.

-Lizardo

Do you mean some kind of unexplained ability....or just good at playing the piano?

• Like 1

"Special" seems to be rather arbitrary and subjective.

Nothing like that has its own reality outside of our minds eye.

• Like 1

Yes, that's true.

But we have minds, and we are human, so wouldn't something "special" be something that is out of the ordinary?

-Lizardo

Depends on how big their Ego's are, A Politician will think that he/she is better than you to make decisions, others think they are the worlds best driver,and so on.But in reality they are no better than you.
  • Like 2

I can shape shift.

I can turn into a pig when foods about, a sloth when work needs to be done and a dragon every 28 days.

• Like 4

But we have minds, and we are human, so wouldn't something "special" be something that is out of the ordinary?

Not really.

Nothing is actually special, just different.

I can shape shift.

I can turn into a pig when foods about, a sloth when work needs to be done and a dragon every 28 days.

Sounds just like me! :clap:

• Like 1

Do you mean some kind of unexplained ability....or just good at playing the piano?

'Unexplained ability' .. It can be that, or something you may think is special,without having to deal with a big ego, just realist to the point you know it exits, at least for you.

I think so.

What's yours? That is if you'd like to share with us, if not, feel free to message me :)

That's your opinion, and I very much respect it.

• Like 1

Depends on how big their Ego's are, A Politician will think that he/she is better than you to make decisions, others think they are the worlds best driver,and so on.But in reality they are no better than you.

Ah, I see your point of view, which is way true. But there are some who might be confused, or feeling alone as to the way they think , or the things that are real for them .. Everyone is special in my eyes... Do you think or know that you have abilities ?

I can shape shift.

Ok?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sure. Look at so called 'idiot' savants, people who can tell you that 'august 13th 2029 will be a tuesday' .. or whatever. Or ones that can hear a song once and then play it back virtually note for note. Some of them have 'special' .. or extraordinary, abilities . Most also seem to be lacking in some 'ordinary' abilities .

Some people can do complex math problems in their heads.. or visualize Much better than average.. or have 'special' talents in an art form.

• Like 2

Yes, i did when I was a little girl. Back then I always believe that I have telekinesis and I stare at things and try to make them move LOL. Now looking back, i wish I had that special power. It'll be cool :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I can make a normal, good-natured woman psychotic after just one date. I don't know how though, it just happens.

*sigh*

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

I can make a normal, good-natured woman psychotic after just one date. I don't know how though, it just happens.

*sigh*

:lol: I think many of us have that ability eld,truth be told i think many of them have the psychotic ability in themselves all along.Ours just brings theres out :w00t:

• Like 1

*sigh*

Hell hath no fury if you spill a womans drink. (I'll get you another love..grovelling...I dont want another I wanted that one).
  • Like 2

Sure do.

I can jump higher then a building.

I can be in more then one place at a time.

I can walk on water.

I can stop a speeding bullet.

I can manipulate time.

I can snatch a arrow in mid flight.

Oh wait.... everybody can do these :P