Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The King Of Queens

Really Swell

If you are a fan of this show, please list your favorite episode(s) here.

I like the one where he staples his balls to his shorts screwing around with the staple gun at work.

And the stripper pole one.

And the one where Doug and Carrie start praying for non important things after going to church.

• Like 1

I only like Jerry Stiller. I'd find it funnier but the wife's character irks me bad.

Yeah, a lot of people say that about her. I like the fact that she's a b****y NYC girl. I feel like it flows well with the husbands easy going character.

But I agree, the father is the funniest one.

• Like 1

I use to watch the show and I thought it was pretty good but I couldn't tell you what my favorite episode is.

I love Stiller especially in his Seinfeld days. I'm from VA so I like me sweet woman & can't stand *****es lol

I love Stiller especially in his Seinfeld days. I'm from VA so I like me sweet woman & can't stand *****es lol

I was just in Virginia the other day on my way down south. I was just telling my friend yesterday how I thought Virginia seemed like such a nice area. Yeah, I'm not too into the chicks around here. They are pretty, but also pretty b****ay.

If you are a fan of this show, please list your favorite episode(s) here.

I like the one where he staples his balls to his shorts screwing around with the staple gun at work.

And the stripper pole one.

And the one where Doug and Carrie start praying for non important things after going to church.

I liked that one too. .Carrie trying to pole dance and winds up annoying Doug...lol

I love Authur..I feel he makes it fun to watch .. I love his mad outbursts

I liked the one where Doug and Deacon.. win a lot of money and have to spend it before Carrie finds out

There is one where Carrie is trying to impress her new boss.. Doug shows up at the stadium with Deacon.. puts mayo on his hotdog and causes a fuss.. Carrie disowns him and pretends Spence is her husband

The Stalker one is the best ( that I can think of off hand ) Carrie trying to get herself a stalk to beat Doug ..

• Like 1

I liked that one too. .Carrie trying to pole dance and winds up annoying Doug...lol

I love Authur..I feel he makes it fun to watch .. I love his mad outbursts

I liked the one where Doug and Deacon.. win a lot of money and have to spend it before Carrie finds out

There is one where Carrie is trying to impress her new boss.. Doug shows up at the stadium with Deacon.. puts mayo on his hotdog and causes a fuss.. Carrie disowns him and pretends Spence is her husband

The Stalker one is the best ( that I can think of off hand ) Carrie trying to get herself a stalk to beat Doug ..

It's so funny, you seriously picked the other ones I wanted to put down!

Authurs surprise birthday.. He causes a fight with the guests