Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Cycle

Blue^Hunter

If you LOOK closely at the diagram you can make out Satan's head (the Ram's head) contained in a Satanic pentagram.....

What drugs did you take to see that?

............Why are the new agers going on about niburu when they supposedly come from MANY PLANETS? Is niburu the only planet that can bring change? While starseeds are said to come from many galaxies and planets NOT only this one.....

And there's a story about niburu and the anuki aliens aka REPTILES, the star gods that originally came to earth to ROB it of its resources the gold to help them live, as gold contains some element they can't live without, something their planet does not have... And they enslaved the HUMANS to mine the gold and then left...... Who knows maybe they are coming back for more gold, and would ROB the world bank EMPTY of all gold bars to create themselves more "alien air", then we will "all" finally be free.... Yet how can it be if they created the system because of their love for gold?!!!!!!

Why are you fooled by Sitchin's BS?
  • Like 1

What drugs did you take to see that?

I didn't take any drugs, I only understand and studied Satanic symbology, I would advise you to do the same since you clearly don't understand what the pentagram stands for in Satanism! Freemasons talk in symbols, they never state their INTENTIONS directly, their AGENDA is always hidden behind some symbol... And it seems that the NAM (new age movement) is yet another such an optical illusion of trickery.....all looks good right, who would suspect something looking like a star to be evil? New Agers are all mentally handicapped in the sense that they don't wish to look deeper into things, they are only happy for what they get on face value, they fall in love with what is on the surface without getting to know what they are really dealing with, selling themselves short, like some people who only marry for money and status, all looks good on the surface, as long as they belong to some glamorous group promising them "shine and fortune" for the future by living a lie...

Edited by araxia

Why are you fooled by Sitchin's BS?

LOL I don't buy into his BS, I am actually patronizing the OP's enthusiasm on PLANET X aka Niburu.... I think it is only fair to feed them their "lies" back... For them to see how their lies would then add up with other lies on the "infamous" planet said to be the HOME of the reptilians... Lol I saw youTube videos on new agers saying it is NOT ONLY the Home of the reptilians, but also the ancestral planet of CATS and the feline species, and heaven knows what other animal..... It looks like they want ANIMALS (all sorts of them) to come and RULE over the humans once they come down here and the Cycle runs its full course... "Ascension" would then be something more along the lines of the "dominion of the ANIMAL" much like the "planet of the Apes" thing... Lmao so much for civilization and higher intelligence worshipping animals and wanting to be them. What the hell, that doesn't sound "angelic" at all IMO!!!!!!

Edited by araxia

I didn't take any drugs, I only understand and studied Satanic symbology, I would advise you to do the same since you clearly don't understand what the pentagram stands for Satanism!

You make it sound like calling everything that is non-christian satanic is legitimate research. Satan is an abrahamic "deity", the pentagram isn't abrahamic, at least in origin. Unless the pentagram is being used specifically for satanism, calling it satanic is nonsensical and rather ignorant.
Freemasons talk in symbols, they never state their INTENTIONS directly, their AGENDA is always hidden behind some symbol... And it seems that the NAM (new age movement) is yet another such an optical illusion of trickery.....
And what is the point of your trickery then? Or do you believe this dribble?
all looks good right, who would suspect something looking like a star to be evil?
Not those who have done their research.
New Agers are all mentally handicapped in the sense that they don't wish to look deeper into things, they are only happy for what they get on face value, they fall in love with what is on the surface without getting to know what they are really dealing with, selling themselves short, like some people who only marry for money and status, all looks good on the surface, as long as they belong to some glamorous group promising them "shine and fortune" for the future by living a lie...

You're a nutjob calling other nutjobs "mentally handicapped". Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

You make it sound like calling everything that is non-christian satanic is legitimate research. Satan is an abrahamic "deity", the pentagram isn't abrahamic, at least in origin. Unless the pentagram is being used specifically for satanism, calling it satanic is nonsensical and rather ignorant.

And what is the point of your trickery then? Or do you believe this dribble?

Not those who have done their research.

You're a nutjob calling other nutjobs "mentally handicapped".

I am not trying to trick anyone, I am just trying to show how nonsensical all these new age BS is, if the planet is so wonderful seen by one group of new agers yet despised by another branch of the NAM, then how do any one of them know they are on the right track? Why do they make youTube videos and worship the planet if it can either be EVIL or good? There seems to be no right or wrong...Excuse me but I find you very hilarious, since if you come up for NEW agers then you are defending nutjobs making yourself look like one, as if you are a Stitchin' fan like them by attacking me trying to show that it is all BS.As for research, well apparently you DID not do yours and I did since you still don't see the GOAT's head... I don't do Christianity either, I don't adhere to any religion either, so trying to make me sound like a zealot "yay for Jesus" isn't making you look smart only ignorant as to who people really are!

@rhyley said :Unless the pentagram is being used specifically for satanism, calling it satanic is nonsensical and rather ignorant."

I say: you clearly do not understand the scope of freemasonry and how far it goes!!!!!

To say the pentagram is abrahamic in origin is the most ignorant thing I HAVE heard too, since the STAR OF DAVID is not the SAME as the pentagram, the pentagram has 5 points (for the two ears, chin, and two horns of the goat head- 5 points) you are obviously confusing the JEWISH HEXAGRAM (with 6 points) with the pentagram (5 pointed star)... The Star of David has 6 points and is a hexagram, dude why don't you review your High school Geometry on SHAPES?!

There is a HUGE difference between a 5 pointed and a 6 pointed star!!

I am not trying to trick anyone, I am just trying to show how nonsensical all these new age BS is, if the planet is so wonderful seen by one group of new agers yet despised by another branch of the NAM, then how do any one of them know they are on the right track?

Nothing honorable about demonizing symbols.
Excuse me but I find you very hilarious, since if you come up for NEW agers then you are defending nutjobs making yourself look like one, as if you are a Stitchin' fan like them by attacking me trying to show that it is all BS.
I'm not defending anyone but pointing out you're using BS to attack BS.
As for research, well apparently you DID not do yours and I did since you still don't see the GOAT's head...
Do you often see goat's heads? You should probably see a doctor.

@rhyley said :Unless the pentagram is being used specifically for satanism, calling it satanic is nonsensical and rather ignorant."

I say: you clearly do not understand the scope of freemasonry and how far it goes!!!!!

Freemasonry is a fraternity, made up of theists.

Please tell me you aren't one of these people who think they are all satanic psychopaths. But if they were, what has this got to do with the pentagram?

To say the pentagram is abrahamic in origin is the most ignorant thing I HAVE heard too
Sorry, what made you think I said that?

"pentagram isn't abrahamic, at least in origin."

Edited by Rlyeh

Nothing honorable about demonizing symbols.

I'm not defending anyone but pointing out you're using BS to attack BS.

Do you often see goat's heads? You should probably see a doctor.

#1: how can you demonize a demonic symbol that was designed to be DEMONIC, it is PROUD to be demonic and won't stand in a corner cowering saying "someone called me a demon and I feel so bad now"...no the Satanist would take it as a compliment because they like being EVIL and openly flaunt it, they don't see being called EVIL as an insult rather a form of flattery they enjoy! #2: I am NOT using BS to fight BS, I am merely pointing out that both sides are BS and compared together the entire planet niburu is a sham and that is a TRUTH if nothing people say about it correlates with each other. I don't see how comparing BS with BS is fighting BS with BS, rather pointing it it out all the more that it is ALL BS if the BS does NOT correspond with one another! #3: you are a very sad troll, I think you need to go and see a doctor so that he can give you a hanky as you cry out all your sorrows and BS you seek to rub off on other people who DO NOT deserve it! Keep your BS to yourself, stop judging people here because it is clearly all you want to do and don't want to learn anything from anyone on here, only seek fault and NOT helping at all...well then you are only impeding your own spiritual growth by leaving NONsensical and pure prejudicial comments without caring to listen to what anyone has to say to actually learn something worthwhile!

Edited by araxia

#1: how can you demonize a demonic symbol that was designed to be DEMONIC, it is PROUD to demonic and won't stand in a corner cowering saying "someone called me a demon and I feel so bad now"... no the Satanist would take it as a compliment because they like being EVIL and openly flaunt it, they don't see being called EVIL as an insult rather a form of flattery they enjoy!#2: I am NOT using BS to fight BS, I am merely pointing out that both sides are BS and compared together the entire planet niburu is a sham and that is a TRUTH if nothing people say about it correlates with each other. I don't see how comparing BS with BS is fighting BS with BS, rather pointing it it out all the more that it is ALL BS if the BS does NOT correspond with one another!#3: you are a very sad troll, I think you need to go and see a doctor so that he can give you a hanky as you cry out all your sorrows and BS you seek to rub off on other people who DO NOT deserve it! Keep your BS to yourself, stop judging people here because it is clearly all you want to do and don't want to learn anything from anyone on here, only seek fault and NOT helping at all...well then you are only impeding your own spiritual growth by leaving NONsensical and pure prejudicial comments without caring to listen to what anyone has to say to actually learn something worthwhile!

You need to get your facts straight before spouting anymore BS.

http://web.eecs.utk.edu/~mclennan/BA/PP.html

The fact is the pentagram is not satanic just because satanists "borrowed" it.

Re:

Wow dude I am glad you think they worship God because if they do then everyone who follows Stitchin' and other rubbish on Niburu are on the right path, meaning that you cannot say it is BS because it would make you look like a fool now!!!! Rather just say nothing now!

Whaat "the penetagram is NOT satanic simply because Satanists borrowed it?".... Okay on which side are you on? Do you want to make niburu look more innocent by saying freemasons (oh can't say that because you believe they are Christians) no Satanists have nothing to do with the "niburu" diagram drawn. Okay what kind of sick game are you playing, what do you want to prove that it is NOT all BS? Pardon me but Satan is the father of lies and that includes any lie including the niburu tripe.

furthermore ignorant BRAT: Stitchin' is an agent of th illuminati spreading all these new age BS to futher the NEW AGE agenda.. But I doubt you know what the illuminati is now do you? They are SATANISTS, freemasons are SATANIC demon worshipers.

Here is an article for you to get your facts straight mr. Know-all before you make yourself look more stupid:

http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6593

Go and do your research on Satanism=Freemasonry=illuminati

Edited by araxia

Wow dude I am glad you think they worship God because if they do then everyone who follows Stitchin'and other rubbish on Niburu are on the right path, meaning that you cannot say it is BS because it would make you look like a fool now!!!! Rather just say nothing now!

Sorry, but is that gibberish meant to make sense? One of the requirements to be a freemason is the belief in a creator deity. Not sure how you arrived at this other nonsense. Edited by Rlyeh

I like to call this the goats head soup of crazy philosophy:-

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/97/e9137cab1a0343eca122603a00320813/l.jpg

Putting a goats head in a pentagram was started not so long ago by the idiot Eliphas Levi, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliphas_Levi

In fact this symbol was important to Pythagoreans and is associated to Platonic Solids and the Dodecahedron, plus PHI and the Golden Number!

Sorry, but is that gibberish meant to make sense? One of the requirements to be a freemason is the belief in a creator deity. Not sure how you arrived at this other nonsense.

Freemasonry is a fraternity, made up of theists.Wow dude I am glad you think they worship God because if they do then everyone who follows Stitchin' and other rubbish on Niburu are on the right path, meaning that you cannot say it is BS because it would make you look like a fool now!!!! Rather just say nothing now! Whaat "the pentagram is NOT satanic simply because Satanists borrowed it?".... Okay on which side are you on? Do you want to make niburu look more innocent by saying freemasons (oh can't say that because you believe they are Christians) no Satanists have nothing to do with the "niburu" diagram drawn. Okay what kind of sick game are you playing, what do you want to prove that it is NOT all BS? Pardon me but Satan is the father of lies and that includes any lie including the niburu tripe.furthermore ignorant BRAT: Stitchin' is an agent of th illuminati spreading all these new age BS to futher the NEW AGE agenda.. But I doubt you know what the illuminati is now do you? They are SATANISTS, freemasons are SATANIC demon worshipers. Here is an article for you to get your facts straight mr. Know-all before you make yourself look more stupid:http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6593Go and do your research on Satanism=Freemasonry=illuminati - PS I am glad you think people who rape and abuse kids are God fearing Christians! Clearly you support Satanic child abuse by supporting freemasonry, I hope you get what you deserve in chains!

Edited by araxia

Whaat "the penetagram is NOT satanic simply because Satanists borrowed it?".... Okay on which side are you on? Do you want to make niburu look more innocent by saying freemasons (oh can't say that because you believe they are Christians) no Satanists have nothing to do with the "niburu" diagram drawn. Okay what kind of sick game are you playing, what do you want to prove that it is NOT all BS? Pardon me but Satan is the father of lies and that includes any lie including the niburu tripe.

furthermore ignorant BRAT: Stitchin' is an agent of th illuminati spreading all these new age BS to futher the NEW AGE agenda.. But I doubt you know what the illuminati is now do you? They are SATANISTS, freemasons are SATANIC demon worshipers.

Here is an article for you to get your facts straight mr. Know-all before you make yourself look more stupid:

http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6593

Go and do your research on Satanism=Freemasonry=illuminati

9869953.jpg

Lmao. Next you're going to tell me they turn into giant reptiles and eat children.

Edited by Rlyeh

9869953.jpg

Lmao. Next you're going to tell me they turn into giant reptiles and eat children.

I am glad you think people who rape and abuse kids are God fearing Christians! Clearly you support Satanic child abuse by supporting freemasonry, I hope you get what you deserve in chains!

I am glad you think people who rape and abuse kids are God fearing Christians! Clearly you support Satanic child abuse by supporting freemasonry, I hope you get what you deserve in chains!

Someone opposes your BS therefore they deserve to be raped? You're a sicko.

Edit: Anyway I'm at a loss how you came to the conclusion I support child abuse.. oh thats right you made it up like the rest of your so-called "study".

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

I like to call this the goats head soup of crazy philosophy:-

http://a3.ec-images....a00320813/l.jpg

Putting a goats head in a pentagram was started not so long ago by the idiot Eliphas Levi, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Eliphas_Levi

In fact this symbol was important to Pythagoreans and is associated to Platonic Solids and the Dodecahedron, plus PHI and the Golden Number!

The worship of the Goat goes way back, further than anton levi...it came with nature worship and is seen in roman-greek philosophy worshiping PAN (half animal/half human, half goat/half man)....it is part of ancient pagan belief systems!... No wonder the World Government today is so much like the roman empire back in the day..

Edited by araxia

It is true that masons use this symbol as the blazing star, link below:-

http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-blazing-star.html

However not all symbolism is discussed above, masons also like to align events and monuments to Sirius, they also have an interest in PHI, which a pentagram is one symbol regarding this, also please note hieroglyph of Sirius below:-

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/siriuslogo.gif

There are bad and good masons so obviously there are a few black lodges, but i wouldn't smear all of them!

I think most know here that a Swastika is a symbol made awful by nazi philosophy, but before wasn't an evil sign....thats pretty recent!

Hell do you want a witch trial in Swastika, Ontario, Canada?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika,_Ontario

The date mentioned above is 6th January 1908, using midnight day marker we find Sirius culminating in the centre of the sky at location, graph on link below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=5163&mode=view

• Like 1

Dude the question is where is she wanting to depart?Project Blue Beam on the one hand says it is gonna beam the new agers up,And other parts of the NAM cult says Heaven will come here instead....So we have one branch of new agers wanting to go to heaven far from earth,And another wanting to stay behind only in "light bodies"?Where do they really want to go?Back HOME as some say or making this place their home instead?Some don't seem to want to RETURN to their soul place of origin....As if they can have "home" wherever they find themselves... Yet I don't understand then why they still don't feel they belong here if they can have HOME and make HOME in any place...

I'm not sure if you are agreeing with the OP or find it just as ridiculous.as I do.

• Like 1

It is true that masons use this symbol as the blazing star, link below:-

http://www.masonic-l...azing-star.html

However not all symbolism is discussed above, masons also like to align events and monuments to Sirius, they also have an interest in PHI, which a pentagram is one symbol regarding this, also please note hieroglyph of Sirius below:-

http://www.mt.net/~w.../siriuslogo.gif

There are bad and good masons so obviously there are a few black lodges, but i wouldn't smear all of them!

The reference to blazing star is just another name for the LUCIFER, or the morning star, there is even a quote in the BIBLE to validate this as they are obviously mocking GOD by worshiping the blazing star/morning star/lucifer:

Luke 10:18 He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning (blazing) from heaven.

compare the above verse with:

Isaiah 14:12: How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Edited by araxia

I'm not sure if you are agreeing with the OP or find it just as ridiculous.as I do.

I am NOT agreeing with the OP, I think she is getting carried away with new age fluff to escape reality, she wants to believe in some big EXTERNAL great change to come BROUGHT by aliens without wanting to bring the change in herself, if she wants to HAVE CHANGE IN HER LIFE, she has to FACE HER PROBLEMS and work on herself BY HERSELF, they aliens WON'T DO IT FOR HER... maybe they can give advice :innocent: LOL but she has to DO IT HERSELF, be the change she wants to be in the world etc... if she wants to be happy she has to make herself HAPPY, some fugly aliens from space won't cut it!!!!!!!!!!

1979_alien_012%5B1%5D.jpg

this is disturbing... she wants aliens to come and take all her pain away without having to DEAL WITH IT as if wanting a complete memory swipe or a total personality do over?>>> WTF? :w00t:

Edited by araxia