Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fallen Angels or Aliens? Believe No One

2012 apocalypse The End

So I've Heard Many Many Theories Of Orbs Or Lights That Fall From The Sky. I've Heard They Are Aliens Falling And Or Fallen Angels.

I've Also Heard That The Government Wants Us To Think They're Are Aliens Because They Are Fallen Angels Coming To Help Us From The Higher Elite / Illuminati And What Not. Hint The Media Always Making Aliens Out To Be Bad.

Please If Anyone Has Any Input Post Here, I'd Love To Hear It All!!!

Hopefully None Of Its True And We Don't Have A 2012 The End Of The World Apocalypse

: )

God Bless

Edited by 2012 apocalypse The End

I've seen shooting stars, but no balls of light falling from the sky. In fact, I've never even heard of it. Got links?

• Like 2

Which government wants you to believe in aliens? I missed that memo....

• Like 1

You can hear anything but it doesn't make it so.

• Like 1

Falling light balls. Maybe it's space junk dropping off the floating Holiday Inn Space Resort they towed up there over Phoenix.

• Like 1

Well there has been efforts made in the media to make aliens out to be the bad guys.

And though that may be true for some species out there I do not think we should tar them all with the same brush.

The moomer Mill has it that the grey's are gone, that they've been somehow kicked out of Earth and that some more friendly species are moving in to assist us. I don't know if this assistance will be overt, but once again, I can't back that up with anything other than things I read on the internet that could be written by loonies & believed by one. lol. Also the roomer Mill has it that were are fast approaching a perioid of great upheavals and shifts in our collective existence, which is why these other species are arriving. Again, I don't have any evidence to back up that claim btw, just articals and things I've read on the web. But there's deffinately been an up-tick in UFO activity in my part of the world (New Zealand), so far it's been a 6-8 month flap, with sightings all over and remarkably similar from hundreds of independant witnesses..

These have been Orange coloured lights in the sky.

Just my opinion, but I tend to think that they are fallen angels, or demons if you will. I can't prove it of course, but Lucifer means "light bearer", and one of the striking characteristics of the UFO's seems to light. Also, Satan is referred to as "The Prince of the Power of the Air" and of course UFO's are usually in the air. Before everyone brings out the rotten tomatoes, this is just my opinion and unless something comes out that better fits the facts, it's what I'm inclined to believe. I do believe that UFO's indubitably exist because (in part) of Frank Edward's book Flying Saucers: Serious Business. OK, I'm done (for now).

So I've Heard Many Many Theories Of Orbs Or Lights That Fall From The Sky. I've Heard They Are Aliens Falling And Or Fallen Angels.

I've Also Heard That The Government Wants Us To Think They're Are Aliens Because They Are Fallen Angels Coming To Help Us From The Higher Elite / Illuminati And What Not. Hint The Media Always Making Aliens Out To Be Bad.

Hopefully None Of Its True And We Don't Have A 2012 The End Of The World Apocalypse

God Bless

Not all aliens are made out to be bad. There was the movie ET. Yes they do portray many aliens as evil but then again that's what sells the tickets so it's all about the bottom line.

The elite and Illuminati are concepts promoted by the fringe but there is nothing to support their existence.

Don't worry about an apocalypse in 2012. That was something dreamed up to make money and is not based on reality.

God Bless

There you go.

• Like 2

Just my opinion, but I tend to think that they are fallen angels, or demons if you will. I can't prove it of course, but Lucifer means "light bearer", and one of the striking characteristics of the UFO's seems to light. Also, Satan is referred to as "The Prince of the Power of the Air" and of course UFO's are usually in the air. Before everyone brings out the rotten tomatoes, this is just my opinion and unless something comes out that better fits the facts, it's what I'm inclined to believe. I do believe that UFO's indubitably exist because (in part) of Frank Edward's book Flying Saucers: Serious Business. OK, I'm done (for now).

Iv heard that there demons also and what you said about Satan is true. It would just be a shame in my opinion If they were demons because that means they have no good intentions period.

• Like 1

Oh and about the 2012 thing I think thats hogwash :yes:

I don't have any relevant input on the rest of your post however the 2012 'end of the world' scenario is pure fiction.

Have a read of this: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/11/091106-2012-end-of-world-myths.html

I'm pretty sure there is nothing to worry about any time soon. :tu:

I don't have any relevant input on the rest of your post however the 2012 'end of the world' scenario is pure fiction.

Have a read of this: http://news.national...orld-myths.html

I'm pretty sure there is nothing to worry about any time soon. :tu:

Bummer. The way that my work day has gone so far today I was kind of looking forward to the relief that an apocalypse might bring... ^_^

Edited by booNyzarC
  • Like 3

Bummer. The way that my work day has gone so far today I was kind of looking forward to the relief that an apocalypse might bring... ^_^

I told my kids the other day, if you ever find yourself in a zombie apocalypse just get bit. At least you'll be on the winning team! :lol:

• Like 3

Logic? In my apocalypse theory? Get out of here with that!

I know right? Logic is such a Debbie Downer. :P

2012 Im still offering a B.B.Q Feast on the Day After Dec,12th 2012 If were all evaporated ! :tu:

• Like 1

2012 Im still offering a B.B.Q Feast on the Day After Dec,12th 2012 If were all evaporated ! :tu:

That'd be worth the trip to Texas even without the apocalypse. :tu:

• Like 1

My evaporated self will be there if this comes to pass! :clap:

if apocalypse happen in 2012, then so be it. Maybe we'll get to the truth sooner. Frankly, human as a specie suck. There're too much destruction and hate on this god forsaken earth. Technically, angels are alien, but people actually believe in angels and not alien, go figure :rolleyes:

if apocalypse happen in 2012, then so be it. Maybe we'll get to the truth sooner. Frankly, human as a specie suck. There're too much destruction and hate on this god forsaken earth. Technically, angels are alien, but people actually believe in angels and not alien, go figure :rolleyes:

By whose measure?

For all we know, Earth is a peaceful Xanadu compared to the rest of the universe.

Did you see the story just posted today that the Mayans themselves are rather ticked off with all this nonsense that's attributed to them?