Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The fox outfoxed by a flock of geese

Still Waters

As he splashed into a pond full of geese, this hungry fox no doubt thought he was in for an easy lunch.

But he had chosen the wrong flock for that. The brave birds banded together – and outfoxed him.

The Canada geese even recruited passing ducks, coots, moorhens and cormorants for their cunning plan.

http://www.dailymail...easy-lunch.html

A goose is nothing to mess with. They will attack you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I went to a farm to buy a rooster they also had geese, I had to walk passed a bunch of them to get to the lady.

OH THE TERROR........they were like guard dogs, vicious, aggressive well trained dogs.

Come-on, what are they going to do? "Beak" you to death?

They just make a lot of noise, peck at you, flap their wings, and hope you will be scared.

Just kick one or two into next-week, and the rest will leave.

Edited by pallidin

Come-on, what are they going to do? "Beak" you to death?

They just make a lot of noise, peck at you, flap their wings, and hope you will be scared.

Just kick one or two into next-week, and the rest will leave.

They were hissing and puffed up bobbing their heads up and down and fanning out.

I almost p***ed myself and if the lady hadn't shooed them away, well new undies would of been needed

as I had already started farting.I didn't know what they would do, but your right cause what could they do really?

• Like 1

Well played, geese.

You would be surprised at how nasty geese can get if it's the lead or babies are near you may have to straight up kill the thing. Think Trinity(from the Matrix) that floating kick but with sharp nails to your face. Rofl that fox had a bad bad day.