Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can't delete

ouija ouija

Hi. Why is it that I sometimes can't delete mistakes I make when typing in the 'REPLY TO THIS TOPIC' window/box? There isn't anything wrong with my keyboard 'delete' key.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ouija ouija

• Jackofalltrades

• Saru

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are typing a message and the Backspace key won't work when you press it ?

Sounds like an issue with your browser or with something on your system locking either the backspace key or the form field.

The backspace key works, but then when I press 'delete' to remove a letter, nothing happens.

Thanks for replying anyway.

Hi. Why is it that I sometimes can't delete mistakes I make when typing in the 'REPLY TO THIS TOPIC' window/box? There isn't anything wrong with my keyboard 'delete' key.

Try highlighting the word or letter/s You want to delete and then right click on the highlighted part and select delete...

It wont fix Your problem but it will help...

I think the problem you are having is due to some add on (shockwave flash etc), on Your browser

Try highlighting the word or letter/s You want to delete and then right click on the highlighted part and select delete...

It wont fix Your problem but it will help...

I think the problem you are having is due to some add on (shockwave flash etc), on Your browser

Thank you ..... I'll try that.

Your welcome!

Would you Adam-n-Eve it?! It's working just fine now *sigh*

At least now You know how to delete without using the backspace/delete button, if it play's up in the future

At least now You know how to delete without using the backspace/delete button, if it play's up in the future

I certainly do ....... I've written it down in a conspicuous place!