Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House knew 2 hrs after attack started

Merc14

“When Obama called the SEALs, they got bin Laden. When the SEALs called Obama, they got denied.”

I'm sure the Romney camp is dying to use that one. You know they want to but they're smart enough not to yet. They will if those supposed emails surface though.

• Like 2

Fox news is not a reliable source. You keep believing that drivel and falling for it every time.

Fox news is not a reliable source. You keep believing that drivel and falling for it every time.

And please tell how your sources are reliable? Because they wait to hear what the administration tells them to say before they speak? Good dogs! Btw, what are you talking about? Who quoted Fox recently?

Edited by -Mr_Fess-

I told you once that we all are interested, but certainly it does not help to find out what happened to fabulate and throw around accusations without evidence. And that there is no evidence is best shown by the fact that the conspiracy now shifted from Obama (who sadly, sadly, was not present) to Panetta.

Throwing around that type of accusations is what conspiracy nuts do, or those who are not really interested in what happened but want to have some political gain from a catastrophe. Also known as ambulance chaser.

Oh, there is evidence, they are just hiding it and therein lies the problem. DO you understand that? It is a problem when our President, Secretary of State and Secretary of Defense cover up, to protect their political asses, evidence in the death of our ambassador and three of his staff? If you don't understand I can try and explain in a different way.

If you don't see a cover-up here that is worth investigating then can I ask what you thought of Watergate? You must think Watergate was wildly overblown since it was just a President covering up the burglary of useless campaign info. I mean, if covering up the killing of an ambassador is much ado about nothing, we need to take back that Pulitzer prize from W&B.

The whole bottom line on all of this is that the White House was Negligent in protecting our Embassy in Bengazi.

And when you don't take care of the bottom line, then you have to make excuses as to why. When the excuses, come under fire is when the lies begin. Once the lies begin...more lies are spun.

Oh, what a wicked web we weave...and the American People do not like Truth spun. We forgive a lot, but lying to us is a big, big deal. You can do a lot of things I don't like...but do not lie to me.

The whole bottom line on all of this is that the White House was Negligent in protecting our Embassy in Bengazi.

And when you don't take care of the bottom line, then you have to make excuses as to why. When the excuses, come under fire is when the lies begin. Once the lies begin...more lies are spun.

Oh, what a wicked web we weave...and the American People do not like Truth spun. We forgive a lot, but lying to us is a big, big deal. You can do a lot of things I don't like...but do not lie to me.

I think if they would've come out and admitted they screwed up this would be buried by a complicit media by now. The amateurs, though, thinking they were smarter than everyone else, tried to cover it up till after the election. So far they have thrown Clinton and Panetta under the bus but the public ain't buyin' it. Like you said, this latest seppuku just p***ed people off even more.

• Like 1

Fox reports they have the "smoking gun" memo. This memo was sent by Amb. Stevens directly to the Office of the Sec. of State, and addressed to Sec. Clinton. The memo was dated August 16. The memo states that security is extremely low and the memo listed the 10 terrorist orgs that were reported in the area. It was 2 of these terrorist gangs that executed the attack just 3 weeks after Clinton got this memo. Clinton dropped the ball and Obama is trying to cover her wide azz. He says that he did everything he could to save our ambassador, yet the Military say they got no "actionable orders".

We know now that there were 2 drones flying over Benghazi, both sending live video feed to the situation room. Were these drones armed? Jet fighter cover could have been there in 30 minutes. C130's in 90 minutes. The 2 seals that were killed were targeting the mortar sites expecting laser guided bombs to take them out at any moment. The laser sights were also used by the terrorists to zero the mortars, that is how they died...waiting for Obama to give the order to "FIRE".

Well, we have video of Obama in the situation room during the Bin Laden killing. We have video of Obama in the situation room during hurricane Sandy. Where was Obama during the Benghazi attack? Was he and Hilary taping the video appologizing to the muslims for a dirty video? Was Obama getting his sleep, getting ready for a big rally in Las Vegas? Obama could do nothing except go to the fund raiser as if nothing happened!

The question is who was running the situation room at the time of the attack and why was the military not used to protect and rescue soldiers in harms way. Regardless of the election, when congress gets back, heads will roll and questions will be answered.

Poor Susan Rice! She was the literal lamb to the slaughter. A spontaneous crowd? An offensive video? How stupid does Obama think we really are?

• Like 1

As Comander and Chief Obama says he takes full responsibility, this was a full blown planned terrorist attack and not spontaneous from any protest, there are no films of any protest demonstrations, or demonstraters even happening that day, only a real time film of the terrorist attack as it was actully happening. Stevens had been asking for help and more security for a long time which was denied and when the attack happen the Seals asked to go help, but was said to stand down and was also denied. Who gave those orders? Like saying let it happen and no one interfere?

Fox reports they have the "smoking gun" memo. This memo was sent by Amb. Stevens directly to the Office of the Sec. of State, and addressed to Sec. Clinton. The memo was dated August 16. The memo states that security is extremely low and the memo listed the 10 terrorist orgs that were reported in the area. It was 2 of these terrorist gangs that executed the attack just 3 weeks after Clinton got this memo. Clinton dropped the ball and Obama is trying to cover her wide azz. He says that he did everything he could to save our ambassador, yet the Military say they got no "actionable orders".

Wide Azz's lawyer was saying that Wide Azz asked for security but someone up the chain of command denied it. That must have been in response to this memo that I would guess they knew was out there in the wild. Everyone was wondering why he said that and now we know.

Oh, there is evidence, they are just hiding it and therein lies the problem. DO you understand that?

That is known as a conspiracy theory. DO you understand that? You guys gobble up this crappola that Fox news dreams up.

That is known as a conspiracy theory. DO you understand that? You guys gobble up this crappola that Fox news dreams up.

Until solid answers are give or discovered its speculation, not conspiracy.

Keep up the insults and the denial, it just makes it that much more fun when we bring the axe down. :tu:

The Drudge Report has a ton of articles about the Benghazi possible cover up. I suppose they aren't to be trusted either.

I've seen so many people here write off Fox articles without even bothering to verify them from another source. I guess people really do only watch or read what they agree with. I, and many others, like to know what each side says and evaluate it for myself.

• Like 1

The Drudge Report has a ton of articles about the Benghazi possible cover up. I suppose they aren't to be trusted either.

I've seen so many people here write off Fox articles without even bothering to verify them from another source. I guess people really do only watch or read what they agree with. I, and many others, like to know what each side says and evaluate it for myself.

They hate anything that dares show the truth about what they are up to and instead of trying to beat it, try and close it down. The result, Fox's numbers continue to grow, Drudge is one of the most widely read pages on the internet, Limbaugh and company grow and conservatives outnumber liberals nearly 2-1. On the other side, MSNBC has become the punchline in a joke, CNN on their best night might reach 1/2 of Fox's viewership, CBS,NBC and CBS news are shrinking and are not trusted any longer and the NYT's is a shadow of its former self. Stil, they refuse to show both sides and protect the left. Sooner or later the money people will balk and fire their asses and make them neutral again.

Can anyone explain why there is no film of any protest demomstrations going on in Benghazi ,even though the libyian govenment thought this attack was from one. You know how there are films of the protests all over the middle east on the media. but there is no film of any demonstations or demonstaters at Benghazi.

Can anyone explain why there is no film of any protest demomstrations going on in Benghazi ,even though the libyian govenment thought this attack was from one. You know how there are films of the protests all over the middle east on the media. but there is no film of any demonstations or demonstaters at Benghazi.

There was no protests. Obama and team have already admitted that but the question is why did they say there was in the first place since there was no one saying there was a protest and why did they continue with that line for a week afterwards? They had drones overhead real time yet said they had no idea what was going on. Why?

Edited by Merc14

some years ago I thought drudge was ok until he started posting blatant falsehoods.

some years ago I thought drudge was ok until he started posting blatant falsehoods.

I know this is going to surprise you...but Drudge is my home page. I don't listen to Mainstream Media. I get my news from Drudge, Rush, Hannity, and The Great One, Mark Levin. But, I do hear what the media says because Rush is always playing a 'montaj' of sound bites...and they all say the same thing...it doesn't matter ABC, NBC, it doesn't matter they ALL say the same thing...and whatever they say is the same thing that comes out of the White House press room. It isn't arguable...it is just a fact....BUT..

I will tell you WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT DRUDGE...he has a tendency to Tilt a story to the Right even if it isn't. It is the headlines...and I know Headlines are meant to capture your attention and get you to read the story and there is an art to them and all that...but a lot of times the headlines ARE blatant falsehoods, and when you read the story it doesn't jive at all with the headline.

I know this is going to surprise you...but Drudge is my home page. I don't listen to Mainstream Media. I get my news from Drudge, Rush, Hannity, and The Great One, Mark Levin. But, I do hear what the media says because Rush is always playing a 'montaj' of sound bites...and they all say the same thing...it doesn't matter ABC, NBC, it doesn't matter they ALL say the same thing...and whatever they say is the same thing that comes out of the White House press room. It isn't arguable...it is just a fact....BUT..

I will tell you WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT DRUDGE...he has a tendency to Tilt a story to the Right even if it isn't. It is the headlines...and I know Headlines are meant to capture your attention and get you to read the story and there is an art to them and all that...but a lot of times the headlines ARE blatant falsehoods, and when you read the story it doesn't jive at all with the headline.

Same with theblaze. They're usually pretty good but they get carried away with the sensationalism sometimes.

I know this is going to surprise you...but Drudge is my home page. I don't listen to Mainstream Media. I get my news from Drudge, Rush, Hannity, and The Great One, Mark Levin.

and you're proud of that?! :rofl:

Drudge broke the Lewinsky story wide open and the mainstream leftists will never forgive him for that. The inside the beltway types, on both sides of the aisle, are tuned into drudge nonstop because he breaks things first. Regardless, if ninjadude dislikes it then you can be assured he is doing good work. A great acid test for any news source or person is if the left hates them or attacks them viciously, they are a legit threat and therefore good. If they all "like" someone then you should be very careful about supporting them.

Edited by Merc14

and you're proud of that?! :rofl:

I am a seeker of the truth...yeah, I'm proud of that.