Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scariest paranormal experience you've had

KL70

I was staying at my grandpa's house in Kentucky for a family reunion. His girlfriend had these two dolls displayed in their living room, one was an elderly man with blue eyes while the other was an elderly woman with green eyes. She had them sitting in these chairs. The day before I left to go back home, I had an experience where I stopped and looked at the dolls. I picked up the male doll and looked at it. I put it back in its chair. The female doll was sitting in its chair. I turned around to see the female doll sitting in my grandpa's chair with a bloody knife and red eyes. I quickly turned back around to where the dolls were displayed to see the female doll back in its chair with green eyes. I went outside like nothing happened. The next day I was getting ready to leave. Myself, my brother, my sister, and my cousins, seven of us total, all exchanged experience with the dolls during our stay. My brother said " I sniffed the female doll's butt and the male doll kicked me". We all gathered around the dolls and looked at them. my brother picked up the female doll and before ALL of our eyes the male doll moved. It was sitting in its chair and turned towards us. we ran outside and left Kentucky then went back home to Indiana.

• Like 2

My scariest experiences were my nightmares. I had chronic nightmares for three years straight, and they were scarier than any phenomenon I have ever seen in waking life. I am lucky that I have been protected from the Fear of these things. :) I have seen things that perhaps should have been scary, but God cloaked me from the fear, and I am so glad about that... :)

The doll story sounds scary... Sounds like one of those movies...

Edited by SpiritWriter

I was staying at my grandpa's house in Kentucky for a family reunion. His girlfriend had these two dolls displayed in their living room, one was an elderly man with blue eyes while the other was an elderly woman with green eyes. She had them sitting in these chairs. The day before I left to go back home, I had an experience where I stopped and looked at the dolls. I picked up the male doll and looked at it. I put it back in its chair. The female doll was sitting in its chair. I turned around to see the female doll sitting in my grandpa's chair with a bloody knife and red eyes. I quickly turned back around to where the dolls were displayed to see the female doll back in its chair with green eyes. I went outside like nothing happened. The next day I was getting ready to leave. Myself, my brother, my sister, and my cousins, seven of us total, all exchanged experience with the dolls during our stay. My brother said " I sniffed the female doll's butt and the male doll kicked me". We all gathered around the dolls and looked at them. my brother picked up the female doll and before ALL of our eyes the male doll moved. It was sitting in its chair and turned towards us. we ran outside and left Kentucky then went back home to Indiana.

Was she a witch ? I would have had to ask .

Ummm,scary ,was the demon coming at me ,but I still wasn't that scared ,and I posted that one on another thread .

I suppose the most startling is the one to tell .

As I said ,I have "haunted objects".

One of them is a ring from Egypt ,with a skulls head ,and stones inlaid on either side. Quite frankly,I forget the story of the ring . I just ki.d of liked it ,and bought it because it appealed to me.

The dealer had sold me items before ,so we chatted via email on occasion.

So ,one of my special days ,is February 2. It has various meanings for me,some being; its my patrons day of celebration ,an anniversary,a birthday ,a death date.

In any case,I was in Florida for an anniversary celebration .

I was actually at Disney world,in a very cool hotel .

The ring had arrived the day before I left ,and I chose to wear him .

I sometimes sleep with jewelry on,to see what I dream .

So I wore him .

These hotel rooms ,with lights off and curtains drawn ,are pitch black .

So I was apprehensive about the anniversary gathering,for various reasons. I even did a tarot reading,asking how it would go ,and the cards were not good.

I had trouble falling asleep.

I think I dozed off at 1:30 ish ....

So I'm dead asleep ,in pitch black finally . The ring was on my left hand ,and my hand was maybe out at a 45 degree bend ,no more than 18 inches from my head .

I was awoken by a LOUD ,EAR SPLITTING whistle ,that was coming from my hand . No joke ,I jumped up ,and realized the sound was in the

damn bed with me .

Don't anyone even *try* to tell me I was dreaming or it was something in the room . It was coming from the ring . The freeking thing whistles .

It sounded like a loud human whistle .

I turned the lights on for the rest of the night,but I left the ring on .

The anniversary was a disaster in regard to my relationship with someone who was there. This person did something that permanently ruined and and all future interaction ,to the point I hate him now. He did it on purpose,assuming I would ,as always ,forgive his dumb selfish ass.

Not this time.

In any case ,it was heartbreaking for me,and I felt as if the skull was warning me somehow.

When I got home,I contacted the dealer,and I said...ummmmm,anything you want to tell me about this ring ?

So they asked ,why ,what happened ?

I recounted it .

They replied,well ,when the researcher was cataloging it ,as they research all pieces histories and stones etc,she swore it bit her finger.

...yah ,so she quit .The woman who took over the research ,swore it winked at her .

He's never done either to me ,however.....

When I wear him,his facial expression actually changes . If its going to be a good night ,he smiles .A bad night,he looks disturbed .

Friends of mine have also witnessed this.

On rare occaision ,I hear whistling from my bedroom,where I keep my jewelry .I always get bad news the next day .

Was she a witch ? I would have had to ask .

Ummm,scary ,was the demon coming at me ,but I still wasn't that scared ,and I posted that one on another thread .

I suppose the most startling is the one to tell .

As I said ,I have "haunted objects".

One of them is a ring from Egypt ,with a skulls head ,and stones inlaid on either side. Quite frankly,I forget the story of the ring . I just ki.d of liked it ,and bought it because it appealed to me.

The dealer had sold me items before ,so we chatted via email on occasion.

So ,one of my special days ,is February 2. It has various meanings for me,some being; its my patrons day of celebration ,an anniversary,a birthday ,a death date.

In any case,I was in Florida for an anniversary celebration .

I was actually at Disney world,in a very cool hotel .

The ring had arrived the day before I left ,and I chose to wear him .

I sometimes sleep with jewelry on,to see what I dream .

So I wore him .

These hotel rooms ,with lights off and curtains drawn ,are pitch black .

So I was apprehensive about the anniversary gathering,for various reasons. I even did a tarot reading,asking how it would go ,and the cards were not good.

I had trouble falling asleep.

I think I dozed off at 1:30 ish ....

So I'm dead asleep ,in pitch black finally . The ring was on my left hand ,and my hand was maybe out at a 45 degree bend ,no more than 18 inches from my head .

I was awoken by a LOUD ,EAR SPLITTING whistle ,that was coming from my hand . No joke ,I jumped up ,and realized the sound was in the

damn bed with me .

Don't anyone even *try* to tell me I was dreaming or it was something in the room . It was coming from the ring . The freeking thing whistles .

It sounded like a loud human whistle .

I turned the lights on for the rest of the night,but I left the ring on .

The anniversary was a disaster in regard to my relationship with someone who was there. This person did something that permanently ruined and and all future interaction ,to the point I hate him now. He did it on purpose,assuming I would ,as always ,forgive his dumb selfish ass.

Not this time.

In any case ,it was heartbreaking for me,and I felt as if the skull was warning me somehow.

When I got home,I contacted the dealer,and I said...ummmmm,anything you want to tell me about this ring ?

So they asked ,why ,what happened ?

I recounted it .

They replied,well ,when the researcher was cataloging it ,as they research all pieces histories and stones etc,she swore it bit her finger.

...yah ,so she quit .The woman who took over the research ,swore it winked at her .

He's never done either to me ,however.....

When I wear him,his facial expression actually changes . If its going to be a good night ,he smiles .A bad night,he looks disturbed .

Friends of mine have also witnessed this.

On rare occaision ,I hear whistling from my bedroom,where I keep my jewelry .I always get bad news the next day .

No she is not a witch, in fact she claimed to have gotten the dolls from Pier 1

Wilmeister, why is your cousin sniffing doll's butts??? The other doll should have kicked him. How rude.

• Like 5

No she is not a witch, in fact she claimed to have gotten the dolls from Pier 1

Pier 1 ?

That is just bizarre. I wonder if it was something in the house,using the dolls are a vehicle ,as multiple people having the experience ,is not random.

I LOVE PIer 1. Not going doll butt sniffing in there tho.

Edited by coldethyl
  • Like 1

I LOVE PIer 1. Not going doll butt sniffing in there tho.

Doll Butt Sniffing......Sounds like a Tosh.O web redemption.

• Like 4

I can't tell you one particular scary thing.

But my relative told me so many good scary stories before. They say they are true.

I will post some later in this thread.

I guess this is going to be my first post here. This is my own copy/paste of an event I put on another discussion board quite some time ago. I live in Balsam Grove, NC and the event took place just about a mile from my home:

*With Halloween and Samhain almost upon us, and the 6th anniversary of the strangest and most (almost anyway) frightening thing that has ever happened to me just behind me, I think it is long past time to commit to posterity this true tale. Pull up a seat while I tell you what happened, and, if I'm lucky, maybe you can tell me what I was witnessing....

In the late afternoon of October 1st, 2006, I was still learning to walk again, and I'd decided to take my (disabled) brother to a fishing hole I had found the day before - one that both of us could access, though it was a quarter of a mile down a long forest path marked with the most ominous of "Keep Out" and "No Trespassing" signs. The path was tricky, but in time, the two of us made it down to the water, and my brother promptly caught the biggest rainbow trout that I'd ever personally seen in these parts. I'd made up my mind to return at sunrise the next day to try my own luck.

As planned, an hour before sunrise the next morning, I found myself, big flashlight in hand, stumbling down the path and heavily cursing the Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome that was making walking nearly impossible. As a matter of policy, I had an equally big Buck knife on my side, and my pole and tackle in my other hand - the darkness was complete and I was having the worst time staying upright.

Arriving at the appointed place, I hunkered down in a depression between some tree limbs/roots and tried to get my hook baited in the blackness. The woods were silent and when a mighty splash from 50 or so yards downstream broke the quiet, I jumped briefly and then concluded that it was a monster trout jumping for joy - or whatever it is that possesses them to do such things. I cast my line in that general direction and tried to think fishy thoughts to hopefully attract the beast. All was well and I was confident that I'd come home with a feast.

Now, from where I'd heard the big splash, I now heard something that sounded like something swimming in my direction and I almost turned the flashlight onto it. I am so glad I didn't. From the blackness, this sound soon revealed itself to be something HUGE walking through the (maybe 4 foot deep) water - making it's way to where I was wedged between the tree roots. I began to get nervous. Whatever it was had to be enormous - much larger than any bear North Carolina could spawn.

As it got closer, over the walking/splashing sound of it's approach, I could hear the thing breathing - a wet, raspy, sick sound that gurgled like a giant bear with a severe case of pneumonia. Then it began sniffing the air. This is when I began to come somewhat unraveled - and that is something that never happens. Ever.

By the time it was about a hundred feet away, I had estimated that it had to be twelve to fifteen feet tall, walked on two legs, and it was hunting me. It would stand still, sniff and wheeze, then take a few more steps toward me. My blood had turned to ice, I had laid the pole down and taken up the knife and the flashlight (to use as a club - no way was I going to give away my position by turning it on); and I concentrated on "becoming a tree root".

By the time it was no more than fifty feet away, I could feel it connect with my line - which was still in the water. I honestly prayed that it wasn't smart enough to follow the line right to me... I have never felt such fear, and the waves pf malignancy coming from it had me totally paralyzed. Again I cursed my inability to funtion in the darkness and I began to consider that I was enjoying my last moments of living in this world.

As it gurgled and wheezed, turning even closer to me, yet another event started: from right out of Lord of the Ring's "Drums in the Deep" scene, an almost sub-harmonic thumping began just beneath me. I could feel 4 deep vibrating drumbeats - followed by 6 more from a short distance away (also deep underground). Seismic activity ? No $#@! way. Something underground was communicating. This was all very, very bad, and I had no choice but to believe that I was in the midst of a true supernatural experience and that whatever was in the water wasn't Bigfoot (as I was beginning to suspect). I was extremely thankful that I couldn't see it in the black velvet of the night.

Time had long since stopped for me. I didn't just fear for my life anymore, this thing wanted me for purpose other than a meal - I cannot describe just how I knew this, but there was more to it than an attack planned. Gripping the knife and flashlight so tightly that it hurt, I stayed frozen and really concentrated on being a tree root.

This thing finally got so close to me that I could have touched it with my seven foot pole - had I been foolish enough to try it. I could almost feel the heat from it's body as it sniffed around knowing that I was within its own arm's reach. I had left fear far behind and was now in a near catatonic state... I had never felt anything even close to this before. The seconds ticked by as I waited for the inevitable, the sounds beneath me got stronger, louder and faster, and the creature in front of me was getting more and more agitated. The sound from its wet lungs were all I could hear - coming from well over ten feet above my head.

What happened next is something that I simply cannot explain and it defies any and all reason: a large water bird, most likely a heron, swooped down onto a nearby rock... and all went silent. Minutes passed, the thrumming from below abruptly stopped, and the sick sounds coming from the monster just in front of me stopped too. It was like it was holding it's breath.... and, ever so slowly, the first gray light of day began to appear. I could slowly start to see some of the branches and leaves around me, I could see my hands, and I could see what I'm guesing was a blue heron - less than three feet away and looking intently at me. What I couldn't see was the monstrosity that should have bee right in front of me. There was nothing there at all - and somehow this unnerved me even more than anything else had. It should have been right there - it didn't walk away, I would have heard it. I mean, the thing was enormous - and made an un-godly racket as it moved.

Eventually, I picked myself up and slowly backed away from the bird. It was so still, it could have been a statue - and it made no move to fly away as I began to creep from out of my secluded spot. I vomited uncontrollably for a few moments and slowly gathered my things and started up the path. Oddly, it came to me, that my disease might just have saved my life and/or my soul. Had I been able to run - I know I would have... and that would have been a serious mistake.

Anyway, obviously I survived the ordeal. Exactly one year to the day, I returned to the spot (during full daylight) and took a picture of the place - in fact, that picture, entitled, Forbidden Hole, is in my photo album in my profile. Feel free to check it out. The scene is exactly where this all took place - and my position would have been to the far left in the pic. That is the only time I have been there since and I have no intentions of returning there under any circumstances.

I welcome any and all suggestions here... I have no idea what took place, and despite having had many strange occurrances in the deep woods of Maine, New Hampshire, and here in NC, nothing comes close to it... For the record, not one detail has been even exaggerated... it all happed just as I have related above.

• Like 5

I guess this is going to be my first post here. This is my own copy/paste of an event I put on another discussion board quite some time ago. I live in Balsam Grove, NC and the event took place just about a mile from my home:

*With Halloween and Samhain almost upon us, and the 6th anniversary of the strangest and most (almost anyway) frightening thing that has ever happened to me just behind me, I think it is long past time to commit to posterity this true tale. Pull up a seat while I tell you what happened, and, if I'm lucky, maybe you can tell me what I was witnessing....

In the late afternoon of October 1st, 2006, I was still learning to walk again, and I'd decided to take my (disabled) brother to a fishing hole I had found the day before - one that both of us could access, though it was a quarter of a mile down a long forest path marked with the most ominous of "Keep Out" and "No Trespassing" signs. The path was tricky, but in time, the two of us made it down to the water, and my brother promptly caught the biggest rainbow trout that I'd ever personally seen in these parts. I'd made up my mind to return at sunrise the next day to try my own luck.

As planned, an hour before sunrise the next morning, I found myself, big flashlight in hand, stumbling down the path and heavily cursing the Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome that was making walking nearly impossible. As a matter of policy, I had an equally big Buck knife on my side, and my pole and tackle in my other hand - the darkness was complete and I was having the worst time staying upright.

Arriving at the appointed place, I hunkered down in a depression between some tree limbs/roots and tried to get my hook baited in the blackness. The woods were silent and when a mighty splash from 50 or so yards downstream broke the quiet, I jumped briefly and then concluded that it was a monster trout jumping for joy - or whatever it is that possesses them to do such things. I cast my line in that general direction and tried to think fishy thoughts to hopefully attract the beast. All was well and I was confident that I'd come home with a feast.

Now, from where I'd heard the big splash, I now heard something that sounded like something swimming in my direction and I almost turned the flashlight onto it. I am so glad I didn't. From the blackness, this sound soon revealed itself to be something HUGE walking through the (maybe 4 foot deep) water - making it's way to where I was wedged between the tree roots. I began to get nervous. Whatever it was had to be enormous - much larger than any bear North Carolina could spawn.

As it got closer, over the walking/splashing sound of it's approach, I could hear the thing breathing - a wet, raspy, sick sound that gurgled like a giant bear with a severe case of pneumonia. Then it began sniffing the air. This is when I began to come somewhat unraveled - and that is something that never happens. Ever.

By the time it was about a hundred feet away, I had estimated that it had to be twelve to fifteen feet tall, walked on two legs, and it was hunting me. It would stand still, sniff and wheeze, then take a few more steps toward me. My blood had turned to ice, I had laid the pole down and taken up the knife and the flashlight (to use as a club - no way was I going to give away my position by turning it on); and I concentrated on "becoming a tree root".

By the time it was no more than fifty feet away, I could feel it connect with my line - which was still in the water. I honestly prayed that it wasn't smart enough to follow the line right to me... I have never felt such fear, and the waves pf malignancy coming from it had me totally paralyzed. Again I cursed my inability to funtion in the darkness and I began to consider that I was enjoying my last moments of living in this world.

As it gurgled and wheezed, turning even closer to me, yet another event started: from right out of Lord of the Ring's "Drums in the Deep" scene, an almost sub-harmonic thumping began just beneath me. I could feel 4 deep vibrating drumbeats - followed by 6 more from a short distance away (also deep underground). Seismic activity ? No $#@! way. Something underground was communicating. This was all very, very bad, and I had no choice but to believe that I was in the midst of a true supernatural experience and that whatever was in the water wasn't Bigfoot (as I was beginning to suspect). I was extremely thankful that I couldn't see it in the black velvet of the night.

Time had long since stopped for me. I didn't just fear for my life anymore, this thing wanted me for purpose other than a meal - I cannot describe just how I knew this, but there was more to it than an attack planned. Gripping the knife and flashlight so tightly that it hurt, I stayed frozen and really concentrated on being a tree root.

This thing finally got so close to me that I could have touched it with my seven foot pole - had I been foolish enough to try it. I could almost feel the heat from it's body as it sniffed around knowing that I was within its own arm's reach. I had left fear far behind and was now in a near catatonic state... I had never felt anything even close to this before. The seconds ticked by as I waited for the inevitable, the sounds beneath me got stronger, louder and faster, and the creature in front of me was getting more and more agitated. The sound from its wet lungs were all I could hear - coming from well over ten feet above my head.

What happened next is something that I simply cannot explain and it defies any and all reason: a large water bird, most likely a heron, swooped down onto a nearby rock... and all went silent. Minutes passed, the thrumming from below abruptly stopped, and the sick sounds coming from the monster just in front of me stopped too. It was like it was holding it's breath.... and, ever so slowly, the first gray light of day began to appear. I could slowly start to see some of the branches and leaves around me, I could see my hands, and I could see what I'm guesing was a blue heron - less than three feet away and looking intently at me. What I couldn't see was the monstrosity that should have bee right in front of me. There was nothing there at all - and somehow this unnerved me even more than anything else had. It should have been right there - it didn't walk away, I would have heard it. I mean, the thing was enormous - and made an un-godly racket as it moved.

Eventually, I picked myself up and slowly backed away from the bird. It was so still, it could have been a statue - and it made no move to fly away as I began to creep from out of my secluded spot. I vomited uncontrollably for a few moments and slowly gathered my things and started up the path. Oddly, it came to me, that my disease might just have saved my life and/or my soul. Had I been able to run - I know I would have... and that would have been a serious mistake.

Anyway, obviously I survived the ordeal. Exactly one year to the day, I returned to the spot (during full daylight) and took a picture of the place - in fact, that picture, entitled, Forbidden Hole, is in my photo album in my profile. Feel free to check it out. The scene is exactly where this all took place - and my position would have been to the far left in the pic. That is the only time I have been there since and I have no intentions of returning there under any circumstances.

I welcome any and all suggestions here... I have no idea what took place, and despite having had many strange occurrances in the deep woods of Maine, New Hampshire, and here in NC, nothing comes close to it... For the record, not one detail has been even exaggerated... it all happed just as I have related above.

Two things ,and I don't mean to sound doubtful .but first,with the intial sounds ,at a hundred feet away,why would you not just Shi.e a light on it ...,and if it was still dark,how do you know the heron landed .It may have been sitting there the entire time .

Lastly,why the hell didn't you just put the pole down ,and try to silently ,walk away to the best of your ability . ...

I was being attacked during sleep paralysis, but it wasn't your normal experience. Something would suddenly grabb me by the feet and drag me out of bed. I had been receiving regular attacks and it's a long story but I learned how to astral project and that night it attacked. I laid back down knowing it was comeing for me, then It started to come through the door again and I leaped out of body and intercepted it. We fought in my hallway and ended up on my stairs.

I conquered it that day, but being yanked from my bed violently and suddenly was very disturbing. It did not happen physically it was more of an OOBE. Buy sure as hell felt real.

That night pretty much changed the course of my life.

• Like 1

I don't believe I've ever had a genuine paranormal experience, but I've experienced things that at the time I believed were at the time genuine paranormal experiences.

The first few times I experienced sleep paralysis, I was convinced it was a genuine experience of a night-time visitation from some sort of ghostly or supernatural entity. It was only later I learned that sleep paralysis is a well known natural, but not necessarily very well understood, phenonemon.

As a long time night-owl, living in the suburbs, I've also experienced other things that sadly have turned out to be very dull and prosaic, like cats mating, foxes fighting, foxes making mating calls, etc. (seriously, foxes make some freaky sounds at night!).

I used to think I was hearing demons, banshees, etc., when I was young and in my teens. These days, it's just the sound of the night, the things a night-owl hears at 4 a.m. as a person with odd sleep hours who suffers on and off from insomnia.

The sounds of foxes fighting and mating still freaks me out when I hear it at 4 a.m. though.

I was being attacked during sleep paralysis, but it wasn't your normal experience. Something would suddenly grabb me by the feet and drag me out of bed. I had been receiving regular attacks and it's a long story but I learned how to astral project and that night it attacked. I laid back down knowing it was comeing for me, then It started to come through the door again and I leaped out of body and intercepted it. We fought in my hallway and ended up on my stairs.

I conquered it that day, but being yanked from my bed violently and suddenly was very disturbing. It did not happen physically it was more of an OOBE. Buy sure as hell felt real.

That night pretty much changed the course of my life.

I've been psychically attacked like that . Two separate instances .One was by two particular individuals ,who did it in tandem .

They had been doing weird voodoo stuff to hurt me ,for ages .They were from Nigeria ,and don't tell me I imagined it ,as I found a dead slaughtered pigeon on the windshield of my car one night after work .

Our parking lot was locked and gated . Only ten people had the key .

It was splayed out on my front windshield,head and neck intact ,the body gutted and mutilated .

Most people use a,chicken ,but knowing how cheap this wench was,as she's the cheapest person I've ever met ,she probably chased pigeons around in the park ,til she caught one.

I found remnants of another spell with hair and a coconut ,in another part of the parking lot,a different time .

I took it and tossed it in the trash .

As a Nigerian ,she used to boast ,"I come from the source of voodoo,.You can't hurt me with that stuff ".

I went into work the next day ,and she almost peed herself,as I guess she assumed I would be too afraid to come back ?

She thought of me as some dopey white chick,playing with stuff she didnt understand .Her mistake. By the time I was done with her,she was afraid of me..

She once even went to the boss ,crying I was doing voodoo on her .

I had a small ellegua statue ,behind my books ,on a high shelf .

She was crying,THERES A STATUE .

I actually said ,how did you know it was there,unless you wen.t through my belongings ?

She tells the boss ,I saw her put it there !

Incredibly stupid in my opinion. If youre doing voodoo on someone,denouncing the deities of the religion,is not the way to go.

Twice i dreamt of being attacked ,and it was a man and woman.

She did it with her brother .

I could feel them touching me,but never saw their faces. In one dream ,even my padrino appeared ,and helped me .

I fought them off in the dreams.I know it was her. Padrino told me ,without even knowing the facts ," you do know people have done spells for your death ,in the cemetery ?"

This was before I knew him well . It was her and her brother,and aunt. All from Nigeria .

It used to bug her no end,all their spells,didn't work .

The other instance ,was at the same job ,and Im sure that building is haunted.

We all took naps on the massage tables when it was quiet ,and something there used to yank me down the table by my ankles .

It touched me a few times ,both during my naps ,and wide awake. I never saw anything though . I wouldn't want to stay there alone at night though . It was a creepy place.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

watching my self for a long time in the mirror and see how my face turns into something demonic

• Like 1

I've been psychically attacked like that . Two separate instances .One was by two particular individuals ,who did it in tandem .

They had been doing weird voodoo stuff to hurt me ,for ages .They were from Nigeria ,and don't tell me I imagined it ,as I found a dead slaughtered pigeon on the windshield of my car one night after work .

Our parking lot was locked and gated . Only ten people had the key .

It was splayed out on my front windshield,head and neck intact ,the body gutted and mutilated .

Most people use a,chicken ,but knowing how cheap this wench was,as she's the cheapest person I've ever met ,she probably chased pigeons around in the park ,til she caught one.

I found remnants of another spell with hair and a coconut ,in another part of the parking lot,a different time .

I took it and tossed it in the trash .

As a Nigerian ,she used to boast ,"I come from the source of voodoo,.You can't hurt me with that stuff ".

I went into work the next day ,and she almost peed herself,as I guess she assumed I would be too afraid to come back ?

She thought of me as some dopey white chick,playing with stuff she didnt understand .Her mistake. By the time I was done with her,she was afraid of me..

She once even went to the boss ,crying I was doing voodoo on her .

I had a small ellegua statue ,behind my books ,on a high shelf .

She was crying,THERES A STATUE .

I actually said ,how did you know it was there,unless you wen.t through my belongings ?

She tells the boss ,I saw her put it there !

Incredibly stupid in my opinion. If youre doing voodoo on someone,denouncing the deities of the religion,is not the way to go.

Twice i dreamt of being attacked ,and it was a man and woman.

She did it with her brother .

I could feel them touching me,but never saw their faces. In one dream ,even my padrino appeared ,and helped me .

I fought them off in the dreams.I know it was her. Padrino told me ,without even knowing the facts ," you do know people have done spells for your death ,in the cemetery ?"

This was before I knew him well . It was her and her brother,and aunt. All from Nigeria .

It used to bug her no end,all their spells,didn't work .

The other instance ,was at the same job ,and Im sure that building is haunted.

We all took naps on the massage tables when it was quiet ,and something there used to yank me down the table by my ankles .

It touched me a few times ,both during my naps ,and wide awake. I never saw anything though . I wouldn't want to stay there alone at night though . It was a creepy place.

You know I don't see why people are afraid of the supernatural. People are the scariest thing I have ever run across.

• Like 5

watching my self for a long time in the mirror and see how my face turns into something demonic

The trick is to not give up, truly face yourself, then ultimately surrender to self love. Once you conquer this particular demon a lot of growth will follow.

The first time I entered the forums of Unexplained Mysteries.

*Joking. :)

• Like 2

The first time I entered the forums of Unexplained Mysteries.

*Joking. :)

Oh you ....

• Like 1

The trick is to not give up, truly face yourself, then ultimately surrender to self love. Once you conquer this particular demon a lot of growth will follow.

u mad??? after seeing my eyes are turning black i already start to faint :passifier:

u mad??? after seeing my eyes are turning black i already start to faint :passifier:

Well some think I am.... But. This is a wonderful way to learn to conquer your shadow. Meditate in front of a mirror until you no longer have the facial distortions or until you can control them. Trust me...a weight will lift off of you once you are successful.

That is called scrying, one can use a mirror, candleflame, crystal ball, water, etc.

My mother tried it and saw a hideous demonic face in the mirror. She never did it ever again and doesnt like to discuss it at all.

That is called scrying, one can use a mirror, candleflame, crystal ball, water, etc.

My mother tried it and saw a hideous demonic face in the mirror. She never did it ever again and doesnt like to discuss it at all.

I have never had this happen . I would be afraid it was trying to influence me,or hurt me and mine,if I saw something like that .

Even I would go take to a priest if this happened to me.

Then I'd get a Santeria cleansing and exorcism .

That's messed up if its your own face .

*shudders*

Well some think I am.... But. This is a wonderful way to learn to conquer your shadow. Meditate in front of a mirror until you no longer have the facial distortions or until you can control them. Trust me...a weight will lift off of you once you are successful.

I would think this exercise is necessary for a very small portion of society, very very small. I knew a lady with schizophrenia, who saw her face as a demon face in the mirror, she may have benefited from this (it is too late for her now/on earth). But the common public probably not, most are ok with not seeing themselves as a demon and trying to do so may just turn them crazy...