Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anonymous' message to UK police

OverSword

From the article:

"We know that most of you are working-class people, like the majority of us, and that you too have mortgages, student loans, or your children do, and other debts as well. Don't defend the traitors against us, your fellow citizens," the message read in part. "We offer you our hands in friendship. Join us."

http://news.yahoo.com/emails-uk-police-anonymous-seeks-solidarity-103105147.html;_ylt=Aqs1ksQexaRHQ8fTM3WSwR0bANEA;_ylu=X3oDMTVmanRndDM2BGNjb2RlA3JkdG9wMTAwMHBvb2wEbWl0A0FydGljbGUgTWl4ZWQgTGlzdCBOZXdz

• Like 1

I'm not sure which particular 'cause' that annonymous is attempting to enlist the Police's help with by this 'message'. But, after all the revelations about the police recently can anyone see this appeal causing an 'epithany' and the police SERVICE remembering that they actually serve the people?

The police haven't 'stood' with the 'people' of Britain since Thatcher used them against the miners.

Let alone some loose online group like 'anonymous'.

What waste of time!

Edited by Atlantia
  • Like 2

A couple of years ago another forum I used to frequent was hacked by these guys. The guy who claimed responsibility came on the forum bragging about his exploits, ect.

Engaged the fella in conversation and he was telling us all about what their aims & ideal were, and was more than willing to listen and be open minded to our own aims & ideals!

Actually seemed like a decent sort of person tbh. But dunno if he was the real deal or a Walter Mitty guy. the Admin guys seemed to think he was for real.

Never got hacked again! :clap:

• Like 1

How did Anonymous obtain their email addresses, how do they think they got them?

Edited by Hilander
  • Like 1

This will, I'm sure, result in the attempted infiltration of Anon. by the government. I'm sure Anon. is aware of that and is just playing games.

who are these people??

Nobody know's...

That's why they call themselve's Anonymous

• Like 1

Nobody know's...

That's why they call themselve's Anonymous

lol yes of course, but what are they all about? or is that a secret too?

lol yes of course, but what are they all about? or is that a secret too?

it's an opportunity for people to show how Clever they are. "Clever" is, of course, a synonym for "annoying".

A lot of the military in the USA support anonymous . There's a lot to it too. Shhhhh....

Think in other words they are trying to start a revolution

Now, being led by the Workers is one thing, but imagine a revolution led by a bunch of Hackers. Anyway, it'd never get far, to storm the Houses of parliament they'd have to go outside.

• Like 1

Anonymous isn't a set group of people. It's ever changing.

Some hanger-ons, some script kiddies and a very few individuals who can cause some serious havoc.

Anyone can represent themselves as Anonymous. It's literally a "hive mind". Something catches the hives attention and they can (and have) gone after it with a vengeance. Or an idea can be met with NYPA (Not your personal army).

They aren't good or bad. They have short attention spans and some have delusions of grandeur.

It's hard to get the majority of Anon members to agree upon anything unless a cat or sometimes puppies are involved.

Since the media has learned about Anonymous they tend to blame everything and anything on them, for the lulz and drama.

Nibs

• Like 2

A couple of years ago another forum I used to frequent was hacked by these guys. The guy who claimed responsibility came on the forum bragging about his exploits, ect.

Engaged the fella in conversation and he was telling us all about what their aims & ideal were, and was more than willing to listen and be open minded to our own aims & ideals!

Actually seemed like a decent sort of person tbh. But dunno if he was the real deal or a Walter Mitty guy. the Admin guys seemed to think he was for real.

Never got hacked again! :clap:

Our laws exist for for a reason and If people want to break them then they need locking up.

If someone has a different opinion as to how things are run then they stand in an election and let us vote on whether we agree. You dont start cyber terrorism.

This will, I'm sure, result in the attempted infiltration of Anon. by the government. I'm sure Anon. is aware of that and is just playing games.

I'm sure there are plenty of government people who are already part of Anon. It's really not that hard to join.

who are these people??

Hackers, students, members of current chans, bullies, activists, bored people, etc etc

Think in other words they are trying to start a revolution

Anon doesn't have the attention span for that. They'd be half way through and then get distracted by funny cat pictures. :P

• Like 1