Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
questionmark

German Politician Inhales on Live TV

4 posts in this topic

Smoking a joint on live television is tough to deny. But that is the predicament that one German politician finds himself in after he took a drag off a joint during a late-night talk show on Thursday night. He says he didn't believe that it was real marijuana, but the show's host says it was.

US President Bill Clinton, famously, didn't inhale -- at least that's what he said. But even as most of the country assumed he was not being entirely forthcoming about his possible marijuana consumption, there was no way to check. There was no proof.

A German politician this week, however, is having a decidedly more difficult time with his denials. After all, Martin Lindner, the deputy head of the pro-business Free Democrats in parliament, appears to have taken a drag off a joint on live television.

Read more

I believe Germany has bigger fish to fry than some politician who didn't believe it was real and called/"inhaled" the bluff.

I call non-news.

2 people like this

I'd vote for him!

I mean come on, the article says that he did not believe that it was a real joint, and had to test it. Who hasn't had that happen to them? Jeez! ^_^

1 person likes this

Politicians are master deniers even with pictures.