Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A very strange event just occurred.

White Crane Feather

I guess there is a good possiblity in what you said happened, in that, the person in front has a card with the same four digits - there's a maths equation to work out this probability but I'm not the right person to be doing maths. They leave (might have even purchased the same thing, does the receipt say what you bought or just the amount?

Then you've swiped with another magnetic strip card, whipped it back in your wallet, signed the slip and walked out.

Is there a chance the customer before used a Swipe and Pay thingo that you don't even need to sign for and somehow the information was still being connected to the bank which automatically added the cost of your brekkie as the cashier typed it on the cash register? If it was frantically busy I can picture the cashier just whipping the cost on the register and hitting enter with barely a breath between customers.

I'm guessing it went something like that. Receipt did not say what I bought, but it is the same thing I sways get so I knew the price.

Once I was praying, I was just kind of playing around with god, like a buddy buddy relationship, poking fun etc.. I was singing to him and prayed, "Can I have at least a dollar please..." I didn't expect an answer, I was just playing around. I was near an on-ramp to a freeway and my gas was on EMPTY. My hand was in my purse and I had been rummaging around and knew I had no money. At the precise moment I prayed/sung that, my hand filled up with change, mostly quarters. I had more than $8.00. This post kind of reminds me of that for some reason...

He never gave me a whole bunch of money, just helps me out when I'm in a jam.

• Like 1

Once I was praying, I was just kind of playing around with god, like a buddy buddy relationship, poking fun etc.. I was singing to him and prayed, "Can I have at least a dollar please..." I didn't expect an answer, I was just playing around. I was near an on-ramp to a freeway and my gas was on EMPTY. My hand was in my purse and I had been rummaging around and knew I had no money. At the precise moment I prayed/sung that, my hand filled up with change, mostly quarters. I had more than $8.00. This post kind of reminds me of that for some reason...

When I was a kid, I had what I called my magic jacket. It was a leather jacket with a cloth hood on it. I still have one similar to it now. Inside the right pocket there was a tear that led to the inside of the jacket. Whenever I was really really I hungry.... I was pretty much on my own.... Amazingly on many occasions I would reach into the pocket and find money. I became convinced there was cash in the jacket itself and occasionally work its way down to the pocket. I refrained forum tearing it open, but as soon as I started thinking about this effect it stopped happening. It was all just coincidences of course, but it really seemed like the Jaket responded to my needs.

By the way I for got to mention

Also the universe took the money back. The following Monday from this event as I was buying my kids costumes and some guys robb my truck, and took all the change out of my ash trey. Probably about 6 dollars. As I was driving into the parking lot I caught their eyes. Amung my other spidy senses, I teach self defense for a living, so I could tell almost instantly I was being targeted. I knew what they wanted, so i let them have it. I left my windows down so they did not break my window, and i took anything I wanted to keep with me. ( as well as a small cold steel razor sharp knife... Just Incase ;) ) Sure enough one of them followed us into the store as a look out. He pretended to shop around us while his buddy did the deed.

When I got back to my truck the ash trey was empty. I actually was smiling the whole time. These little theives pretty much played It like I planned within seconds of their first sideways glances at me. I ended up paying for the sandwich :)

I don't mind. There really is never a dull moment. not even when I'm sleeping .

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Nice! Free breakfast sandwich!

Unless you were in some kind of a fugue state or have multiple personalities and mugged someone for their card which just happens to have the same last 4.

Best scenario is you have hidden Obi-Wan Kenobi / Rasputin like powers. If that's the case, teach me! :)

Nice! Free breakfast sandwich!

Unless you were in some kind of a fugue state or have multiple personalities and mugged someone for their card which just happens to have the same last 4.

Best scenario is you have hidden Obi-Wan Kenobi / Rasputin like powers. If that's the case, teach me! :)

Probably closer to Rasputin... :devil:

It happens to me a lot and it happened again today.

I had $5 left in the world, the day before pay day, and my great neice wanted an iced tea. I had enough for that but not for it and salad veges for our tea.

Any way, god says to me "go into the bank and check your housing account" This is an account from which house loan repaymnets are made, and into which money is transferred from my savings account to meet the loan, on each payday ALso money from the renters renting our house goes into the account on the 20th of each month, which i keep as a reserve .

I had just cleaned it out last week and there was 35 cents left in it. I go in and there is $200 sitting in it. I check and it has come from another of my accounts (which it should not have done, and which did not have any money in it anyway) it has not come from the rental agency who only put money in on the 20th of each month, anyway.

So i first check that is not a payment towards the house( which will need to be paid tomorrow) It is not. There is an auto payment of $520 going in tonight, to make that payment. I then check it has indeed come from another of my accounts and is legitimate, which it is (but still no explanation how it came from an account with no money in it)

Anyway, I took out $50, and had more than enough for some fruit and veges, and now still have an excess of $150 in my housing account. Even if it was a banking error which I have to repay, I can easily do that once I am paid tomorrow. But tonight, when I needed money I did not have, it just appeared. Maybe god was just "paying it forward" or advancing me a loan on my salary, lol.

Mysterious ways indeed..

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1

Several interesting stories in this thread.

Seeker, I can't begin to explain your experience.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. I just bought a breakfast sandwich at a bagel shop. Then I went right next door to Starbucks, When I get there, I did not have my bank card. I just used it 2 minutes ago. Signed and everything. I only carry one bank card and no credit cards. I specifically remember pulling out the card and using it. I thought I dropped it so i looked everywhere for it and ask both businesses if Somone just turned it in. Then all of a sudden I remember giving it to my wife last night to buy something...... She never gave it back. I called her to confirm. She still has it.

How in the hell did I just buy this breakfast sandwich?. I'm stumped at how all of this just went down and frankly a little creeped out!!!

Hi Seeker

We all have those odd moments in life which creep us out.

I've got up in the morning and used the hair dryer to dry my gel. When I've gone to unplug it not only wasnt it plugged in I realised I didnt even plug it in.

That creeped me out. Crazy mind powers that I dont know about.

Edited by Mr Right Wing
  • Like 1

Hi Seeker

I've got up in the morning and used the hair dryer to dry my gel. When I've gone to unplug it not only wasnt it plugged in I realised I didnt even plug it in.

I always thought stuff like that had to do with ghosts...

Hi Seeker

That is crazy. It seems that the common theme is that you have to be doing something routine and in almost a trance like repetitive motion.

• Like 1

I saw snow owls the same night I watched the "4th Kind" movie, and I live in the caribbean!

That is creepy.

That is crazy. It seems that the common theme is that you have to be doing something routine and in almost a trance like repetitive motion.

I think the automatic perceptions and will that arise out of your subconscious when your mind is narrowed down can alter reality.

I have a few crazy experiences and I have had someone else there on one of them who was creeped out by it too.

Meant to add this one last night. I was playing the pokies briefly after school, to relax, when I won exactly $40. I put it in a cup, and took it to the cashier. She weighed it in a machine and said, "That's 110 dollars."

Being honest, I piped up and said, "No, that's not right.

" To which she, rather huffily, replied, "Well I am sorry, but that's what the machine says, and i can only pay you out what the coins weigh in at." She thought I was expecting more. Anyway, rather than argue and embarrass her, I took the cash. $40 had weighed in at $110 :innocent:

Edited by Mr Walker

I saw snow owls the same night I watched the "4th Kind" movie, and I live in the caribbean!

there was suppose to be a picture of timon with is scared face. But it failed. lol ^^ hope you weren't alone!! That's a great movie

Edited by Pulsar_J