Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Haunting in Wisconsin.

Urban_Monkey_One

So when I was around 18-21 I had a friend who's house was from the 1920's. I lived down the street from him in suburban Franklin, WI. I thought I would share some experiences we had in the house. Some good some bad. All true. I will try to go in order here.

Incident 1: The Willow Tree.

We had gathered for a BBQ, late that night we had been watching movies (Baraka) discussing the universe. We ended up reading about the Celtic beliefs in the spiritual aspects of Willow Trees. There was one in my friends backyard. so around 3 AM we went outside and just sat and asked questions. At one point a friend who was standing with us just yelled "What the ****!?" and ran inside. We all followed suit (three others, including myself). I asked him what happened. Before he said I asked everyone if they heard anything outside. People nodded. I asked that they write down what they heard, instead of saying it aloud. I unfolded all four pieces of paper.

They all had written on them..."Hello Bolister"...The last name of the friend that ran inside was Bolis. It was a nickname his grandfather called him. We never heard it before.

Incident 2: The late stay.

Same house. We had a party, and as it got late, my friend and I asked everyone to leave and we retired to his room upstairs. We were tired, we had been drinking a bit, but were not influenced. (think 2 beers at most). He laid in his bed and I took an air mattress on the floor. After a few minutes, he said to me, "Do you hear Joe and Nick downstairs..what the **** man..either they need to be quiet or leave." I replied that I heard them saying something about going to get pizza, and I agreed it was annoying as I was trying to sleep as well. He said he heard the pizza discussion, and after hearing them argue for ten more minutes we had enough. I asked him to call Nicks phone and tell them to shut the **** up and go home.

so my friend calls Nicks phone. Nick answers and I hear my friend say, "Oh, sorry man." and hangs up. He just turns over in his bed. I asked him what was going on, if they were leaving or what. He says," I don't want to tell you...". I tell him to just spill it. He says,"OK that was Nick. Him and Joe have been asleep at Joe's house for the last two hours. They left man."...We hear their voices downstairs again discussing ****...neither of us go down to the kitchen. The next day they show up with pizza.

Incident 3: The Phantom Grillmaster.

Same place again. I am standing in the kitchen with 6 others. My friends front door opens by itself and closes...then 20 seconds later his back door to the grill opens (screen door, then storm door) and shuts, and the grill starts up. We all watched it happen. No one talks about it. I go check the front door, and it's locked.

That's it. I can go into specifics as requested. Thanks for reading!

Edited by Urban_Monkey_One
  • Like 1

well, it would be weird if the grandpa was doing it, had he bad/evil history?

As far as I know, no..and his Grandpa had nothing to do with the house. "Bolis" was just one of my friends who was there, the house belonged to a different friend. Which made it really weird.

if i wouldnt know better, i'd say it was poltergeist activity......(i think)

if i wouldnt know better, i'd say it was poltergeist activity......(i think)

We thought so too, but not much in the house was ever disturbed. Just that one instance as if someone walked through the room and started the grill. The weird thing was that I had done that earlier..a difference of 5 minutes. Came in the front door, locked it behind me and went out the back (but did not start the grill). Then when we were ready for food, that happened and the grill started. Very weird.

then my last guess is that someone was messing with kinetics....

Can you elaborate? I don't believe I am familiar with Kenetics.

kenetic is a bit hard to explain, there are types of it but i re-read the post and think that it has nothing to do do with with it,first the friends nickname then the late say then the grill....... i cant get up to something, this is weird

Edited by Cataclysmic faith

Well I agree it is weird, that's why I posted it!

• 3 weeks later...

sounds like it would be a fun place to investigate lol