Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my experience

VomachiavellioV

Ok i know there is multiple topics on shadow people but im making a new one last year around September I was at my friends house around like 9 am and i was knocking on her door and the door she had was one of the doors with a glass window so there was a blind up and i was looking in to see if anyone was up and seen the most unexplainable thing that i now know is a shadow person but i only seen from the waist down and it walked from where her living room is threw her kitchen and into the pantry so I was confused because it was jet black and it seemed like it had a thought out path it didn't notice me at the door or anything but it freaked me out and i asked my friend about it and she told me it was a curse that someone had put on her but then a couple weeks after it happened her boyfriends son who was 5 at the time was asking me about a pitch black person that he seen walk through the house and mind you i wouldn't tell a little kid about something out of the norm like that so i just told him that it was just a friend so he wouldn't get scared .

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sickpuppy

• VomachiavellioV

Top Posters In This Topic

uh huh.. jet black. solid.

if they suspect you can see them, they resort to hiding behind fences, etc..

..we don't know what they are

..we just call them shadow people

/shrugs