Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mayan Tablets

s33ker

Don,t know if someone has posted this, but tis interesting.

sorry, lost my link, and browser security want let me post it.

Just post some good search criteria and we can probably find it.

Edited by synchronomy

sorry, lost my link, and browser security want let me post it.

http://reinep.wordpress.com/

but if you put in mayan tablets in google your will also get a list of other posters.

Took it long enough. Usually these things migrate from the other paranormal forums within a couple weeks.

I'll say this, they're extremely similar to the dubious "artifacts" previously conjured up by klaus Dona, who is also mixed up with these. That alone ought to be enough to mark them as highly questionable. It's also been suggested elsewhere that the triangular "wormhole" confirms their authenticity since it appeared after the first presentation of the artifact interpreted as showing the same. This is hardly the case. All they had to do is wait for something vaguely triangular looking to show up on the sun that could be pointed to as proof. With the frequency of recordings of sunspot activity and their variability, they had pretty good odds starting out. They just got lucky a lot sooner then they could've hoped for.

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 2

That is so amazing!!! This makes me feel weird actually. too bad they didnt show us this longt time ago! errrr

I believe that, although science cannot C-14 gold, metals or rocks, science can determine if the rock and metal are of Mexican origin and then determine when those materials were availible. This is partly how they figured out so many of the crystal skulls are European fakes.

I never thought that the Alien Revelation would come by way of Mexico.

• Like 1

I read "Dr. Nassim Haramein", and that was just about enough for me..

This socalled 'genius' once said that a comet the size of our sun had penetrated the solar system, and that the governments kept that 'news' under the carpet.

No, it was a comet with a COMA the size of our sun.

• Like 1

I read "Dr. Nassim Haramein", and that was just about enough for me..

This socalled 'genius' once said that a comet the size of our sun had penetrated the solar system, and that the governments kept that 'news' under the carpet.

No, it was a comet with a COMA the size of our sun.

Not to mention the impressive scientific credentials of Raul-Julia Levy.

• Like 2

What I find strange and very suspect is that they are only informing humanity now .

Damn work browsers wont let me see pics or videos, but it sounds very interesting!

This news is just a re-release. Nassim Haramein did a conference with Klaus Dona a year ago with those same supposed artifacts. A couple things I find interesting is that the quality of the carvings are no where near what the Maya could and did do and despite the supposed artifacts being around for more than a year, the Mexican government has never made any official statements concerning them.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Quaentum

Not to mention the impressive scientific credentials of Raul-Julia Levy.

I said 'the size of the sun', but that was somewhat wrong: Haramein said it was twice the size of Jupiter.

And yes, the comet's coma was indeed that size,,,,

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/07/physicist-nassim-harameinnibiru-has.html

But still he's considered to be a genius, though.

• Like 1

I said 'the size of the sun', but that was somewhat wrong: Haramein said it was twice the size of Jupiter.

And yes, the comet's coma was indeed that size,,,,

http://www.ufo-blogg...nibiru-has.html

But still he's considered to be a genius, though.

and some still think Nibiru will end the world next month :lol:

• Like 1

I once met Javier Cabrera Darquea (the guy who possessed a zillion stones depicting native Americans playing with dinosaurs, natives looking through telescopes, and all that) in 1991. His little museum was located at the central plaza of the little town of Ica.

His museum was incredible: from top to bottom, from wall to wall, in literally every nook and cranny were these engraved stones.

Soon after I entered, he came from a back room, and we introduced ourselves to eachother. One of the first things he asked me was what I had studied. My answer was 'chemistry'. Then I asked him if I could see those stones from up real close, and it was ok. I still remember I thought, "I can make those engravings!", but I didn't tell him. He didn't say much, and I didn't have much time to wander around in his museum for much longer because else I would miss my bus (a 4 hours drive to the north; and yes, I missed my bus... something else to experience: feeling lost in country like that).

When I was about to leave, he asked me if I was interested in buying his book. I was, and he signed it for me:

Cabrera_Ica1.jpg

OK, a few days later (yes, I found my way back) I met an artist who recreated ancient Incan and Nazcan pottery:

Cabrera_Ica2.jpg

He demonstrated his art to us, and I bought one of his creations. Then I made a 'mistake', lol: I asked him in my best Spanish if he had ever heard of Cabrera and his engraved stones...

I don't know what he had heard me say, or maybe he assumed I thought he was one of those who made those fake stones for Cabrera, but he nearly exploded: he almost yelled in my face, saying that he was NOT ONE OF THOSE FRAUDS, and that he only recreated the ancient pottery because he wanted his ancestors' art to be preserved for humanity.

OK, so I excused myself and said I never intended to even suggest he was one of Cabrera's men. He cooled down, excused himself too for his outburst... and asked me if I was interested in buying another of his pots, lol.

• Like 2

I once met Javier Cabrera Darquea (the guy who possessed a zillion stones depicting native Americans playing with dinosaurs, natives looking through telescopes, and all that) in 1991. His little museum was located at the central plaza of the little town of Ica.

His museum was incredible: from top to bottom, from wall to wall, in literally every nook and cranny were these engraved stones.

Listen to the facinating dialogue presented by David Childress regarding this topic!

Caution: You may hurt yourself laughing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlBgmJxl_2o

• Like 1

Thanks synchronomy! That was a great video.

Soon to be forgotten by those who want to believe...

What I find most facinating is that these guys can re-introduce all of this ****, a certain number of people fall for it, and they never suffer any ill consequences for their dishonesty, in fact they make a lot of money doing this. As was mentioned, this is the same story (almost word for word) that came out a year or so ago.

• Like 1

Thanks synchronomy! That was a great video.

Soon to be forgotten by those who want to believe...

Btw, this is a site with some excerpts from Cabrera's book (I have the 1988 edition in English) :

http://www.daveswarb...xerpt_index.htm

Edited by Abramelin

As interesting as all of this may look, and as much as I wish it was real, something smells terribly fishy in this whole story ..

I personally think that the Ica stones are almost all fakes. The ones with more modern technology and ancient animals on them Certainly are fakes. I believe the poor doctor was duped hundreds of times by the nearby villagers who made all these stones. It is a shame, because there might have been some real ancient stone carvings orginally, but now those must be lumped in with the rest.

I think that these Mayan tablets fall into the same catagory. Fakes made by local peoples to take advantage of greedy or simple/naive researchers/collectors.

• Like 2

Almost all? You are being polite here...

"Fakes made by local peoples to take advantage of greedy or simple/naive researchers/collectors."

They play with gullible new-age Westerners.

They are most often very poor people, and if they find a way to earn a buck or two, they won't hesitate to have a shot at it.

And I won't blame them for doing that at all.