Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would love a reading please...lost items

lunaemica

Hey guys,

I'm new here but was hoping you'd be willing to help me anyway. We've had a few items go missing lately and though id love to find them all I'm most interested to find my wedding ring. I had it on a few weeks ago, I was having trouble with its fit and have a spacer in it so I had my husband pulled the spacer out to make it tighter. It fit great and I don't specifically remember taking it off but its not in the jewelry keeper I usually put it in nor any of the other hundreds of places I have looked. Its a gold ring, the engagement part is a center diamond with two blue tanzanite on either side. The wedding band hugger is a set of small diamonds in a princess crown around the center coming out from both sides. I hadn't worn the ring regularly for a while as I was having fit issues. My husband had a friend put a spacer in it which was too tight then too loose until I had my hubby fix it. I would usually wear it for an event or the day and then return it to the jewelry keeper that it lived in. It is very upsetting to me to lose it. My husband and I have been married for 10 years and he is also upset. It would mean a lot to me to find it please please please!

While looking for this ring I noticed that my great grandmothers diamond ring is also missing. It is usually kept with the other ring or in my other jewelry box but I can't locate it either. I havent seen that for a month or more but didn't notice it was missing. The ring was my great grandmothers, worn by me up.the isle as sonething borrowed on my wedding day, and given to me when my mother passed away 6 years ago. It is a setting with 10 or so diamonds clustered on the front facing side of the band with a plain back band of gold.

My daughter dumped my big jewelry box over about a year ago and I lost several pieces at that time. One piece was a set of tanzanite hoop earrings my husband had made for me as well as my diamond necklace that was my moms engagement ring (star shaped then, made into a flower setting when my mom gave it to me for my 16 the birthday) which was on a gold necklace. We have looked in vain for these items.

Lastly, I purchased a set of gold/opal/sapphire earrings for my best friend birthday. It supposedly came in the mail last Monday in a 6 x 9 yellow bubble envelope. I was at the doctors on the morning that the package came in the mail. I took a nap when I got home and later that night got other mail that came in but didn't see that package. I don't know if it never came or I misplaced it. The tracking from usps says it was delivered on Monday.

OK, so those are the things that have gone missing on me lately...any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps you can see from the above why i seldom wear my dwindling selection of jewelry. I am always afraid of loosing jewelry and for that reason try to be super careful when i have it on and make sure to put it back. Anyway, Thank you in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• notoverrated

• lunaemica

• DKO

• ShadowBoy86x

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

not a psychic but i am a self taught detective!! and i say the granny did it!! yes she had all to gain and nothing to lose >.>

on a serious note someone might be actually taking stuff from your house, should check.

Its a possibility...we've had fleeting suspicions but I'm hoping beyond hope that isnt it. I feel like my wedding band is in the house somewhere and the mail isn't but I'm not sure on the others. I jokingly say that we have a ghost in the house and they are messing with me by movingand/or hiding things but I hope completely that the other family members living with us wouldn't take things like this from me. I hope that isn't it. :( I am on medication for leukemia which sometimes makes me slightly forgetful so I'm hoping that I just misplaced the wedding rings.

Its a possibility...we've had fleeting suspicions but I'm hoping beyond hope that isnt it. I feel like my wedding band is in the house somewhere and the mail isn't but I'm not sure on the others. I jokingly say that we have a ghost in the house and they are messing with me by movingand/or hiding things but I hope completely that the other family members living with us wouldn't take things like this from me. I hope that isn't it. :( I am on medication for leukemia which sometimes makes me slightly forgetful so I'm hoping that I just misplaced the wedding rings.

ya well probably should give them a open invitation to come forth (no accusing) then if that doesnt work i guess you can either take their word for it or press the issue further. and probably should check very obvious places and on the floor around them. if you have small children that could be it to or some kind of pet.

*Rubs temples and focuses*

It's under the cabinet, in the living area.

damn, rings are so small, they can slide anywhere, check the couch and chairs really good, i feel for ya

Edited by ShadowBoy86x