Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Karlis

Ghosts still haunt Gettysburg

14 posts in this topic

The Civil War: Ghosts still haunt Gettysburg and Antietam Battlefields (Video)

It takes but a few minutes of searching to realize that spirits, ghosts, and inexplicable sights and sounds seem endemic to many sites connected with the war period and thereafter.

Read more details

Gettysburg Ghost -- Most Authentic Video to date?

Why zoom in on an area if you don't know anything is there?

Can still see bones of the soldiers they couldn't get to, no wonder that place is haunted.

Why zoom in on an area if you don't know anything is there?

They used a video editing program. You place the camera, video nothing, leave camera, stop...Now, film again, with camera not moved, and walk across road...Take home camera and sd card, load both into the program ( such as Cyberlink ), and do a simple transparency and cover.

Here is one I did with cyberlink, and was a rookie....

[media=]

[/media]

Here is a tutor on how to do it, it really is easy....

Edited by Sakari
1 person likes this

Interesting video! I believe in ghosts so I'm keeping an open mind about it.

th_spooky.gif

Sakari, were you wearing the infamous purple pants in that video?

1 person likes this

Interesting vid, there is another Gettysburg video which is extremely impressive and one of the best pieces of potential evidence i've seen, can't remember where it is but it's certainly chilling, there's so much energy stored around there still, don't think it can ever be at peace.

Sakari, were you wearing the infamous purple pants in that video?

Yes I was, thanks for pointing that out again :su

I am finding it odd people seem to either miss my reply, or ignore it. ( except the purple pants ).....If I lived there, I could duplicate that video, if not make a better one.

I posted two videos showing how easy it is to do.......

PS...I could not post the nude video....

Edited by Sakari

Oh wow Sakari, that's very good! A good example of how to fake ghosts video.

Yes I was, thanks for pointing that out again :su

I am finding it odd people seem to either miss my reply, or ignore it. ( except the purple pants ).....If I lived there, I could duplicate that video, if not make a better one.

I posted two videos showing how easy it is to do.......

PS...I could not post the nude video....

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I get ignored all the time. It's because you have a sensible answer they don't want to hear.

Feel free to PM me the nude one! :w00t:

Can't seem to see the video.Will check it out later. In any case, the real possibility that there are ghosts there doesn't surpise me. Never been to Gettysburg, but my dad was years ago.Have a photo of him leaning against a cannon there. You know, I never thought to ask him if he ever saw or felt anything on his trip there.Nothing strange in the photo, though maybe I'll look at it again cause I'm curious. At the Battle of Chicamonga,(maybe spelled wrong) There is a report of a figure known as Old Green Eyes. The website for the battle mentions him,as does Troy Taylor's website,www.prairireghosts.com Even the indians mention him,and he was known about before the war so I understand.

Feel free to PM me the nude one! :w00t:

Eye for an Eye..... :st

1 person likes this

Eye for an Eye..... :st

Cheeky!

Interesting vid, there is another Gettysburg video which is extremely impressive and one of the best pieces of potential evidence i've seen, can't remember where it is but it's certainly chilling, there's so much energy stored around there still, don't think it can ever be at peace.

Are you referring to the video that shows lights "marching" up and down in a pattern/formation?