Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Zodiac signs in your life

ouija ouija

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign? I am a Gemini, but no, not very typical of the sign (dob almost cusp). I have a friend and an acquaintance (his best friend) who are my 'astrological twins' (born on same day, month & year) but we have very different characters!

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to? Aries, Taurus, Libra and Scorpio cover most but not all

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?) Not sure, the few people I do not like I avoid, so I do not know their date of birth

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all? Cancer none; Capricorn, Leo, Sagittarius and Pisces: only one person of each sign

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign? Aries and Taurus, my husband's dob is cusp between both

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day? My nephew is born on my birthday; maternal aunt and father dob only 5 days apart, and both are only 11 days earlier than my nephew and I; four people within the same family have bdays within 15 days, but 2 are Taurus, 2 are Geminis. My mother and best friend are Scorpios, only 5 days apart; my daughter and another best friend are Libras with only a week apart.

I like to comment on Mnemonix's post, astrology is practiced in many other Islamic cultures. Years ago I met a Muslim astrologer , a 'sheikh', who calculated my horoscope while reciting Quran. His predictions were astonishingly precise even though they sounded very bizarre at the time. Three years before I even met my husband, he predicted that I would marry a foreigner, described my husband, and even the area were we live! Everything about how my husband and I met or where we lived, were either exceptional or not very typical to be guessed as a predictable possibility, and to think I met this astrologer as part of fieldwork research!

• Like 2

I also realized that, my daughter has the same b-day as my god-daughters mother. My god-daughter is a pisces, so there is a pisces, scorpio relationship we have with both mother and daughter, but the signs are flipped.

me= Pisces

daughter = Scorpio (share same bday as below)

god-daughter = Pisces

her mother = Scorpio (share same bday as above)

My daughter also has a male cousin also with the same Bday..

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Hmm, I think birthdates-doubling-up will be the basis for my study :)

I absolutely have zodiac patterns ,some of it has to do with my entire chart make up . I can tell you something else ,when I was a paramedic ,I learned a lot of odd things about zodiac patterns.

Firstly ,people with a lot of Virgo in their charts,not necessarily as their sun sign ,but in the chart in other placements,end up in the medical field. This was so common with multiple co workers,of all kinds,it became a main stay for me ,if I did a chart with a lot of Virgo.

I am a Leo,but I have three planets in Virgo ,with Virgo moon .

Second, on any given day ,I did anywhere from 4-10 calls . I averaged about 7-8 a day .

I was a medic for over 15 years,so this isn't something I said," ,oh gee,a pattern over three days,must be true ".

This was a noticeable pattern ,over years.

Patients all had birthdays,within 7 days of each other .

It was remarkable.

If I had say ,8 patients ,7 of them would be born within a week of one another. Like that .Different years,but so close to the same sign,it was hard to miss,for someone who was into astrology .

They weren't all the same sign all the time though,which was also interesting ,but it was like on one day,Leos had a bad time,or Leos and Leo virgos .

You should also take note of rising and moon signs in others,are many times your sun sign.

Like if you are a Gemini ,people with Gemini rising ,or Gemini moon,will be good friends.

Its usually more the moon sign .

And of course the ever popular opposite signs get along.

My closest friends fall into these categories .

The men in my life seem to fall somewhere else,which has to do with my 7th house,and what falls there,and on the horizon.

I cant figure out how a load of faraway planets/stars creating patterns in the sky can actually influence how you live,and some of the things astrolgers write is pure fantasy,however if thats what you believe in,I suppose I could go and shuffle a pack of cards, and if the 2 of hearts turns up,I wont go out that day in case it rains.fubar!

• Like 1

I cant figure out how a load of faraway planets/stars creating patterns in the sky can actually influence how you live,and some of the things astrolgers write is pure fantasy,however if thats what you believe in,I suppose I could go and shuffle a pack of cards, and if the 2 of hearts turns up,I wont go out that day in case it rains.fubar!

Please read the OP's first post. Thank you.

I absolutely have zodiac patterns ,some of it has to do with my entire chart make up . I can tell you something else ,when I was a paramedic ,I learned a lot of odd things about zodiac patterns.

Thank you for your post ....... some fascinating points there!

Many years ago when my son was young and very interested in football(soccer), between us we made up a graph of Premier League players' birthdays and discovered that they all fell within the football season: middle of August to end of April. Well, that's quite a long period of time, but the main cluster of birthdays was around the dead centre of the season, and then gradually thinning out towards either end of the season. Goalkeepers were predominantly Virgos, with a few Leos.

• Like 1

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign?

Deffinately.. (Virgo)

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to?

Leo's, Virgos, Libras.. LOL, For some strange workshop we once did at work once we were all asked to line up together in order of brithdate. And I found it facinating that the people who I used to sit with at Smoko and Lunch (the ones I most related to) were on either side of me, Leo's, Virgos, Libras..

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?)

I don't think so.. But Maybe Taurus. Can't say I dislike anyone.

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all?

Nope.

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign?

Nope.

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day?

Nope.

Well the moon affects our oceans directly ,so how can people not think other planets may do the same ,influence wise ?

There is also correlation between crime and full moons.

Moon mania as it were.

Thank you for your post ....... some fascinating points there!

Many years ago when my son was young and very interested in football(soccer), between us we made up a graph of Premier League players' birthdays and discovered that they all fell within the football season: middle of August to end of April. Well, that's quite a long period of time, but the main cluster of birthdays was around the dead centre of the season, and then gradually thinning out towards either end of the season. Goalkeepers were predominantly Virgos, with a few Leos.

Fascinating .

Speaking of which ,mercury retrograde is coming. Not looking forward to it . Supposed to be a sticky one .

Yes, I believe in astronomy and the stars and yes I believe in zodiac signs. I am a scorpion and the traits typicaly describes me as a person. :)

• Like 1

I'm an Aries. My sister is an Aries. My parents are Aquarius and Gemini. My cat and my partner are Scorpios. I understand that, being an Aries, I'm probably best suited to Leos and Sagittarius. Two of my closest friends are a Leo and a Pisces. Lucky that my cat and my partner love me even though we are so incompatible!

I don't believe that astrology has any real merit when it comes to predicting who you gt along with, or who you should spend your time with. I think that it becomes an excuse for people to explain when their relationships fail or when things don't go to plan. It makes us forget that being a good friend, or a good partner, or a good pet owner, means being Astrologically compatible. We should, instead, be honest and put in the hard work to be a good friend or partner or pet owner. Relationships are really all about hard work, and not about what time of year you are born.

I don't believe that astrology has any real merit when it comes to predicting who you gt along with, or who you should spend your time with. I think that it becomes an excuse for people to explain when their relationships fail or when things don't go to plan. It makes us forget that being a good friend, or a good partner, or a good pet owner, means being Astrologically compatible. We should, instead, be honest and put in the hard work to be a good friend or partner or pet owner. Relationships are really all about hard work, and not about what time of year you are born.

I don't see astrology telling you who you should(my emphasis), spend your time with ..... surely you are the only person who determines that? Astrology can't force people on you! And it doesn't work saying to yourself when you meet someone new 'oh, he/she is a gemini(or whatever), I am supposed to be compatible with them' and then you are ..... other factors come into play. Astrology is not an exact science but it is a very very good indicator of how things are/will be. I don't know how old you are, but when you look back over a lifetime you might well find that particular signs feature in the way I have described in my questions in my OP. You have already found that you are indeed compatible with Leo and have two of them as your closest friends!

As for the last part of your post: I don't agree that close relationships are about hard work. Of course everyone goes through tough times/rocky patches with people they are close to, but if you're really having to work at it it rather suggests that the other person isn't 'pulling their weight' in the relationship or, to be honest, is just not bothered about it! The point is, it's likely there is a particular sign that just 'gets' what you're about and that makes the relationship comfortable and special. Or, you may find as I have, that over the years there's a particular sign that is very helpful to you, both in practical ways and by example. These people aren't emotionally close but are nevertheless very supportive. But I do agree with you that over and above all this, we should approach every connection we have with another(human or animal), with love, respect and understanding ......... regardless of when they were born.

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign?

I like velvet and candleabras. Nick Cave and red wine. Spontanious and untidy. Hard working and lazy

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to? Taurus, sagittarius, cancer

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?)

Gemini

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all?

Leo

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign?

no

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day?

yes. Many

THIS IS A TOPIC CONCERNED WITH THE INCIDENCE & SPREAD

• Like 1

Ah, just out of interest, where are all the Capricorns?

Come on people, born 22 December to January 19.

We are the star sign.

Great lovers, great fighters, great thinkers. Notice which one I put 1st... :yes:

• Like 1

Come on people, born 22 December to January 19.

We are the star sign.

Great lovers, great fighters, great thinkers. Notice which one I put 1st... :yes:

You forgot: 'over-confident in the rightness of their own view point' :D

Oh, and I'll need letters of certification from all your former lovers ....... otherwise you're just so much hot air!

The Capricorns I've known have definitely NOT been great(or even good) thinkers. They don't seem to bother to think because they're already so sure of their opinions ..... no one is going to make them think differently.

Good fighters, possibly. They're GOATS so it's a case of head down and charge at full speed!

Having said that, I love the practicality and straight-to-the-point, no nonsense attitude of Capricorn :)

• Like 1

hmmmmm I wouldt say that my friend, the Muslims were one of the first stargazers of the ancient times besides egyptians, trust me

Edited by Cataclysmic faith
  • Like 1

I'm one but nothing in the sign fits me..nor does any sign really.

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign? no

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to? my best friends birthdays are a month apart (one in april, one in may) and another close friend of mine was born around that time as well.

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?) i dont know when the person i really dont like was born, although the people i dont get on with well, i think were both born in june?

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all? no, i dont think so

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign? relationships? 114.png

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day? my two best friends were born within a month of eachother, and another close friend the week before and my sister the week before the other friends birthday. one of my other friends was born the week after my youngest sister, and i share a birthday with my stepdad, but i really dont get on with him

• Like 2

You forgot: 'over-confident in the rightness of their own view point' :D

Oh, and I'll need letters of certification from all your former lovers ....... otherwise you're just so much hot air!

The Capricorns I've known have definitely NOT been great(or even good) thinkers. They don't seem to bother to think because they're already so sure of their opinions ..... no one is going to make them think differently.

Good fighters, possibly. They're GOATS so it's a case of head down and charge at full speed!

Having said that, I love the practicality and straight-to-the-point, no nonsense attitude of Capricorn :)

Oh yeah. Besides which, we Caps leave the kiss and tell to the weenie signs.

Let's see, that would be Aquarius, Pisces, the Hollywood Sign...

• Like 1

Capricon YAAAAAA!

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign? Yeah. Sometimes I become to aware of my sign

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to? Pieces, Leo, and a few Sagurittes (spelling is horrible!)

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?) Sometimes a Leo, Gemini, Aries

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all? I can be a mixture at times

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign? Well I don't have one now, but I'm not very picky.

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day? Sadly no

• Like 1

Yeah. 2 Caps plus me makes 3 Caps on this board. :tu:

H'm. Maybe the rest have been abducted by aliens...... If so, that's for the best for the aliens because we can micro manage everything for them. Including the overthrow of the Earthlings if they want. They might just have to give us a bit of time to co-ordinate but it can be done..... :gun:

Yeah. 2 Caps plus me makes 3 Caps on this board. :tu:

H'm. Maybe the rest have been abducted by aliens...... If so, that's for the best for the aliens because we can micro manage everything for them. Including the overthrow of the Earthlings if they want. They might just have to give us a bit of time to co-ordinate but it can be done..... :gun:

Goats! You're all just goats with ideas above your station :lol:

• Like 1

I'm a Gemini

My 2 best friends have birthdays 1 day apart. they are Virgo

I have the best love relationships with Torus

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, at last I get around to summing up the information in this thread, so far .... if anyone else would like to join in .... great!

16 people took part.

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign? 8 people said 'yes', a further 1 close to 'the cusp'(between two signs), felt he was more like the previous sign to his. One person said he wasn't like any sign ....... hmmm.

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to? 3 people said that 1 or 2 signs covered them all. 6 people said that 3 or 4 signs did.

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?) 8 people said 'yes'.

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all? 5 were aware of this being the case for them.

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign? 5 people said they were limited to 1 or 2 signs.

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day? This is the most interesting question, I think. 9 people said they had some instances of this: 3 people had just 1 or 2, but the other 6 people had 'quite a few' or 'many'. Sarah-444 had the number 28 many times, as opposed to special dates being very close together.

Regarding #6, I wonder what that is all about? Anyone have any ideas?

I think this little poll shows that there is definitely something in astrology ...... well I didn't need any convincing! I'd like to hear other peoples' views.