Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Experience...

JoeyLuisLeel

Well I dont want to come off too back end opened, so I thought I would share my experience. Once when I was in high school me and a friend did quite a few bad things in those days. You name it we did it. Vandalism, Tagging Punk rock symbols everywhere, Public Intoxication...anyways. One night we went to the local park. A river park and it was at the entrance of our city so the park had an imformation center which was also accompanied by a payphone at its helm. So the plan for that night was to crow bar the hell out of the payphone steal all the money from it and have some Whataburger for the night. If you could think of tools we had them for the deed. Crow bars, screw drivers, hammers, sledge hammer, you name it. well at the time it was about 10pm or so. Not far from us was the river it self which wasnt more than 50 feet across. From where we were it was like another 50 feet from it. Beyond the river was large mesquite trees which lined the whole length of the river, (which goes pretty far) anyways we proceeded to try and get the money out. I was trying to while my friend was the look out. We had a vehicle so we were not too worried if someone pulled up since we would see them from the entrance of the park which was a quarter mile away from us. As i started to get into the phone which was not going well, all the sudden we saw along the top of the tree line a spot light which moved eratically as if looking for something so we thought it was from a helicopter maybe lookng for a lost cow or maybe border patrol since beyond the river and trees was nothing but farm land. So after we saw it we stopped. And waited. I acted like I was on the phone and we just watched to see what the 'helicopter' would do. Then the light turned off. We had noticed there was no sound this whole time. Then the light pointed at us directly! We panicked cuz then the 'helicopter' came towards us only thing was it was moving i swear at like 5 miles an hour and was at the most only at tree top level. Which was the same height as a three story house I would say. we stood there waiting as it came towards us slowly not making a sound and when it was right over us we saw what it was: A triangle shaped dark object against the stars on a clear night with white orbs on every corner and in the middle of it a glowing light with multiple colors. It continued over us in one direction with no sound but a small breeze sound that was there already.....and after we got unfrozen from fear we ran to the car and sped off....still seeing the thing as we got onto the freeway.....

We never got no money from the damned phone so that sucked but that experience has never left my mind to this day. I can not say it was alien in origin because I didnt know its occupants. Maybe an experimental machine by the government. Who knows. But to this day I am still a skeptic but in a sense always open to anything, as I have seen the same thing quite frequently in my life. Strange dreams from my youth and a fear of owls, (which my mom has a strange fascination with, she has hundreds of small statues of them) to this day. Well there is where my attraction for this strange phenomenon comes from. The attraction to not knowing what is there and what is it that is there but at the same time wanting to know so badly what it is. The Mystery.

• Like 2

Does your mom have any explanation for her owl fetish? Had she ever seen anything like you have? Did you have any missing time? How many other times have you seen this craft, if you've seen it quite frequently? Do you still see it?

I never asked my mom. But she did say she had seen things in the sky before. I have seen it 2 other times but I dont count one time since i was drunk that time and walking home, heh. On missing time no I dont think so but my friend is still bothered by it and hates talking about it.

The Mystery.

to copy the Einstein quote off Saru's avatar... :)

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

:tu:

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

no flares and no delta it was only 3 stories high about 25-30 feet around and all black from what i could see where the lights would shine.....and no noise and it seemed there was noise anywhere else as well only time in my life i have ever felt so....helpless

no flares and no delta it was only 3 stories high about 25-30 feet around and all black from what i could see where the lights would shine.....and no noise and it seemed there was noise anywhere else as well only time in my life i have ever felt so....helpless

well if it WAS a (not so big) Black Delta,

http://www.ufocasebo...triangular.html

or something similar....perhaps it was taking off (gradually and horizontally) and that's why it was so low...just a thought.

I notice you are in Corpus Christi, Texas so I looked to see if there are any military facilities near you and this is what it says here...

http://en.wikipedia...._Christi,_Texas

Corpus Christi is home to two installations of the United States military: the Corpus Christi Army Depot, and Naval Air Station Corpus Christi. Combined, these installations provide 6,200 civilian jobs to the local economy, making them the single largest employer in the city. Corpus Christi Army Depot, located on NAS Corpus Christi, is the largest helicopter repair facility in the world

perhaps it was coming from one of these places?

Edited by bee

The light flashing around eratically came out of nowhere and it was not no jet and the nearest base from where we were is 25 miles away. no airports or strips around. ill show a pic in a bit... ok here r the pics...

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B81fhQnTxnznTVdVd3lNQnRYbUk

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B81fhQnTxnznY1NqQ0pvUGdPS1U

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B81fhQnTxnznMHFqUmJvTnE4NTA

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B81fhQnTxnznTUs2TTFJNnpqdTQ

Edited by joeyluislopez

Well i wanted everyone to have a feel of what i was surrounded by at the time heh. Course it was pitch dark beside sparse pole lights

owls? :unsure2: I did read that dreams of owls are often planted as a sort of 'screen' memory when people have come into contact with extraterrestrials.

Just observing this, not trying to suggest anything one way or the other. :cry:

• Like 1

Not trying to suggest one thing or the other, but there does seem to be a correlation between owls and UFOs. Just remarking on this.

owls? :unsure2: I did read that dreams of owls are often planted as a sort of 'screen' memory when people have come into contact with extraterrestrials.

Just observing this, not trying to suggest anything one way or the other. :cry:

That's the first thing that came to mind when I read that.

Wow funny you meantioned the owl thing. 3 times in my life each in the middle of the night, and each time during a terrible snow storm, Ive looked out the window to see a owl staring back at me. All three times were in different locations, from different houses. The first time I was a child, maybe 10 years old. I kept waking up to look out the window to make sure it was still snowing. I was hoping to get the next day off of school. There it was a massive looking bird. He was perched on a pine tree just outside my window. With the snow falling, the green standing out from the pine tree, the street lamp throwing down light over the whole scene, and of course the owl, I dont think Ive ever seen anything more beautiful in my life. It spun its head 180 degrees to look at me. We just stared at each other for like 3 mins, then he flew away. Anyhow, my mother thinks thats its some kinda spirit watching over me. I dont believe that at all, but it was a amazing thing to see each time it happened. Aside from these 3 times, Ive never seen a owl in the wild.

Sorry for derailing the thread, but you sparked a pretty cool memory that I havent thought about in years.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

Hmmm Aliens and Owls....somehow being connected to abduction and what not. Sounds fantastic to me really. So does the abduction theory and the whole alien thing. I would need definitive proof of anything or at least a little to start believing. Even though I do keep an open mind to it. But speaking on the owl issue....that is strange. I have always had a fear of owls. when I was little I had a dream once that I was in a 'high' place surrounded in clouds it was real bright but everywhere you walked was like walking on clouds. And i remember these people with white clothing that were my height (cuz I was like 5) walking me to this like thrown things and this huge entity was sitting in it and when they brought me up to it I saw it was a large White Owl just staring back. Anyways sorry for that story it was way off subject. Point is though that I saw something and I am open to those possibilities. Not that it might b alien but not sure....I'm a skeptic *******.

Edited by joeyluislopez
  • Like 1

Screen Memories or Stealth Encounters are false memories recreated by one's mind to help understand something or overcome fear. What one remembers is not real. This is not be confused with Psychosis.

In alien abduction encounters Screen Memories refer to the images of aliens replaced by something familiar or perhaps friendly. Things remember generally include:

• Animals: Owls (large dark eye grays), the cat family, wolves, rabbits (missing time), dogs and deer.
  • Clowns, Circus and Carnie Symbology are also part of the experience which case those involved to be fearful of these people are experiences at a future date. Clowns go to the Trickster.
  • People who rescue: irefighters, policemen, utility people, or someone in the military. Reports of police and military in accounts also emerge, as if some authority from within the person or outside the person is acting as a psychological check or control on the experiencer. Some may interpret the presence of military personnel as indicating an actual military aspect or intervention or deliberate involvement and collaboration in the stealth encounter. Firefighters indicate a possible emergency response to douse the psychological shock of a stealth encounter on the mind and/or body of an experiencer.

http://www.crystalinks.com/screenmemories.html

This is interesting I wonder why OWLS though?

The eyes, man...the eyes...

It makes sense I guess, but if its just about the eyes you would think there would be a better animal that could match up with that. Then again maybe not

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

I'm sure it has to do with them also looking quite hypnotic.

owl_eyes.jpg3212.jpg

Deer eyes can look large and black:

deer.jpg