Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

11:11

Zeta Reticulum

It's nothing to do with an apocalypse.

It is however supposed to mean that your psychic parts of your brain/mind is developing. Supposed to be an example of being in "sync" with everything/frequencies.

I see 11:11 and other numbers like 22:22 etc.

I'm not sayign this is fact, just posting what it's beleived to mean. It is wierd though that 95% of the time I look at the time it happens to be a pattern (21:21 for example) or all the same numbers. (11:11 for example)

. Me too. And a lot more weirdness. Tried ignoring it . It seems like it doesn't want to be ignored.
  • Like 1

Haha, check when I posted the first time... 4:44... lol

. Me too. And a lot more weirdness. Tried ignoring it . It seems like it doesn't want to be ignored.

What other wierd things? (Private message me if you would rather talk abut it privately)

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Google 11:11

I got:

About 1,010,000,000 results (0.20 seconds)

See this worries me .. It should have come up with 11:11 results.. Something smells fishy here :whistle:

See this worries me .. It should have come up with 11:11 results.. Something smells fishy here :whistle:

All the facts add up!

It must be a google conspiracy!!

Edited by .AKUMA.

I keep seeing 11:60 on my clock. I think my clocks broken...

*Sorry, bad joke.

But it's just Synchronicity like others have said.

googled it.

1111 in numberology defines the begining of a good change in your life. keep doing what you are doing ...if you believe in this stuff.

I also see 12:34 quite often as well. This relates to 11:11 in the fact that 1111 x 1111 = 1234321, which can also relate to pyramids. Maybe this is somehow the "code" of the universe

Funny, i have never noticed that set of numbers before finding this threat but i do have a suggestion

if anyone here knows how to translate binary to normal what would 1111 or 11:11 be when translated from binary?

Funny, i have never noticed that set of numbers before finding this threat but i do have a suggestion

if anyone here knows how to translate binary to normal what would 1111 or 11:11 be when translated from binary?

the age of the OP :o

Some new age indoctrination used by starseeds to contact the greys...lmfao... But in real life it is just some random number used by new agers to SPOOK you, using your own fears and imagination against you, as if you HAVE to seek a meaning behind the 11:11 activation as some message from beyond, could be anything really... Dude have you seen the movie 11:11? It would make you look at the new age c..r..a..p with new eyes. Would recommend watching the movie to understand "demonic" indoctrination!

I also see 12:34 quite often as well. This relates to 11:11 in the fact that 1111 x 1111 = 1234321, which can also relate to pyramids. Maybe this is somehow the "code" of the universe

Wow hang on there hobo! It is no code of the Universe, rather some serious ananuki sh!xt... Reptilians... Hoo hoo... They don't follow any code of the universe, they make their own laws and refuse to adhere to any higher order, and would settle for HELL any time being their own gods makes sense to them... You know fallen angels have no rules but their own!!!!!!!!!!

googled it.

1111 in numberology defines the begining of a good change in your life. keep doing what you are doing ...if you believe in this stuff.

New agers take the sacred out of anything, they mock everything!!!!!!!!! Even numerology gets attacked in this manner!!!!!!

I said:

"you HAVE to seek a meaning behind the 11:11 activation as some message from beyond, could be anything really..."

What I meant to say with that is, when you seek meaning behind every little thing it could drive you crazy, and that is exactly what the NAM wants with new age triggers like 11:11, to drive you up the wall with nonsense, using nonsense aka "11:11" signals to make you "make sense" out of nothing... You can't get anything out of nothing people, it is like searching for an icicle in an empty fridge... You grab at nothingness and try to give meaning to nothing out of paranoia, as if you have to have a meaning or reason or purpose behind every 11:11 signal or else you won't be special any more... Sad but that is how the "starseeded indoctrinated indigo mind" works!!!!!!! They are so desperate to be special, they will create lies around emptiness just to make it seem full.....

the age of the OP :o

Unfortunately teenagers are the best bait for new age brainwash.... Could you think of a reason why? Gullible? Desperate to fit in anywhere really even in cults like the NAM? Right past puberty must be a very fragile stage... Lmfao...

I keep seeing 11:60 on my clock. I think my clocks broken...

*Sorry, bad joke.

But it's just Synchronicity like others have said.

Dude I see many new agers flaunting the word "synchronocity" around... But what they don't know is that seeking the "synch" thing could drive a person mad, seeking meaning behind every little thing... Ask yourself if some things just DO NOT have any meaning at all, and whether you are breaking you head over nonsense while you could have spent your time more sufficiently!!!!!

I've noticed it too, for the past 3 or 4 years - occuring often enough to make me wonder about it. Not only the 11:11 but also the 4:44 and sometimes 3:33.

Seek meaning behind anything and you will find anything, and is anything anything at all? I mean if everything goes then there's nothing true to hold on to, since every lie counts as truth there's no real truth only a load of BS you can choose to believe as truth and make others believe as such... Oh false prophets come now, come... Lmfao.....the new age is the "age of the rising false teachers"... Everything goes, no true boundaries between right and wrong, everyone makes their own laws these days LOL

It's nothing to do with an apocalypse.

It is however supposed to mean that your psychic parts of your brain/mind is developing. Supposed to be an example of being in "sync" with everything/frequencies.

I see 11:11 and other numbers like 22:22 etc.

I'm not sayign this is fact, just posting what it's beleived to mean. It is wierd though that 95% of the time I look at the time it happens to be a pattern (21:21 for example) or all the same numbers. (11:11 for example)

Has it ever occurred to you that it might be a signal that you are being brainwashed and mind controlled by the NAM and their demonic devices?!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with most of that.

Dude I see many new agers flaunting the word "synchronocity" around... But what they don't know is that seeking the "synch" thing could drive a person mad, seeking meaning behind every little thing... Ask yourself if some things just DO NOT have any meaning at all, and whether you are breaking you head over nonsense while you could have spent your time more sufficiently!!!!!

. I think there's a bit more to it than that. If u make thru you may see your world a little differently. You may see people differently or hear them differently.

there are so many possibilities (combinations of) repeated numbers i can't imagine why someone would think it's particularly special.

you are much more likely to notice the time if the numbers are repeated than if they are random.

you might see 2.47 a number of times and not notice it, for example.

11:11 is used by people desperate for meaning in their life... They use 11:11 as a signal in their brains to trigger an emotion of worthlessness, feeling insufficient and purposeless in life, it triggers fears of inadequecy issues in society and life in general, it makes people try to seek meaning where they otherwise feel they have none....

i dont know many people that dont see the digits.. 12:12 for me lots at the mo.. its def to get our attention..

...Or it could be demons trying to drive you nuts... Trying to make you seek meaning behind a meaningless situation.

I don't think those demons are very happy with me. They pushed a button they shouldn't have. Instead of fear they got anger. You do not threaten people's children.

• Like 1

Unfortunately teenagers are the best bait for new age brainwash.... Could you think of a reason why? Gullible? Desperate to fit in anywhere really even in cults like the NAM? Right past puberty must be a very fragile stage... Lmfao...

It's simple, their brains aren't fully developed yet. It's simply harder or not possible for them to put 2 and 2 together.

• Like 1

It's simple, their brains aren't fully developed yet. It's simply harder or not possible for them to put 2 and 2 together.

Or they might just be so befuddled by supernatural wonder that they would believe anything really... That is dangerous and I fear for the young lot being dragged in and persuaded by the NAM supervised by conscienceless demons!

I don't think those demons are very happy with me. They pushed a button they shouldn't have. Instead of fear they got anger. You do not threaten people's children.

If more ADULTS got angry at this new age BS then we could have created a larger than life "NAM resistance movement" by now, being bigger than the NAM cult itself...but unfortunately we have ADULTS too being dragged away and swept off their feet by indigo garbage waving a banner of "ADULT INDIGO" as some new age label stamped on their rotten foreheads for all to see the BEAST in all its glory, since they are so desperate to be special due to their low self-esteem issues they would believe anything and promote anything that makes them feel worthy of something..... Even if it means they should become misanthropes hating humans and praising aliens in the process!

Edited by araxia