Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

11:11

Zeta Reticulum

Has it ever occurred to you that it might be a signal that you are being brainwashed and mind controlled by the NAM and their demonic devices?!!!!!!!!!!

NAM?

Also demonic? Don't really believe in demons.

I have experienced an overabundance of 111's in the last few years or so. You become primed to look for patterns in numbers and you will notice them more often--remembering the times you see the number, forgetting the times you don't. It's inherently meaningless; you give it meaning.

This thread also seems to be experiencing an overabundance of crazy. :blink:

Edited by Cybele
  • Like 2

NAM?

Also demonic? Don't really believe in demons.

NAM= New Age Movement... Let's saY it is empowered by those who believe in it... Demons=aliens=ascended mansters such as ashtar, sananda, kuthumi, council of 9 imaginary "masters" created by reptilians to deceive people... It is not the "ascended masters" that are the demons but the agenda or "people" behind it...

...11:11 spurs OCD in people... not a good idea... :no: especially if the people use 11:11 as an OCD symptom to run away from the bigger picture... what the hell does 11:11 try to tell people really huh? FOCUS ON ASCENSION, heaven on earth, but they do not tell them SEARCH DEEPER BEHIND IT... IT TELLS ppl to focus on HEAVEN and not HELL, on all the good stuff and glitter and fluff, but not on the sinister meaning behind anything....

Edited by araxia

So I just remembered why seeing 11:11 was tripping me out so much.

When I first started seeing it, i began to do a lot of research about it. I had already done a lot of research regarding 2012 and I found something astounding out.

The winter solstice this year happens to be at 11:11 am UT. Is this just a coincidence or did the people who created the Gregorian Calender actually do math this far into the future to pose this time for this event?

Seriously, thinking about this again is boggling my mind. This is some real evidence for 12/21/12 to have some significance, to me at least.

• Like 1

When I first started seeing it, i began to do a lot of research about it. I had already done a lot of research regarding 2012 and I found something astounding out.

The winter solstice this year happens to be at 11:11 am UT. Is this just a coincidence or did the people who created the Gregorian Calender actually do math this far into the future to pose this time for this event?

Seriously, thinking about this again is boggling my mind. This is some real evidence for 12/21/12 to have some significance, to me at least.

Evidence of what? The end of the world? Thank Goodness it must come fast and I hope it takes all the reptilian mess away too feeding on people's souls...this whole world is nothing but a reptilian dome and people expect us to be good here or to find God here? Or to love here? Wtf? Come quick please, kill them all vampires making us bleed for nothing!

It's some numbers that happen to gain significance among humans because they look aesthetically pleasing in some way. Sort of like 666. But in reality it's just a bunch of numbers to signify the time, nothing else different than 9:13 or 3:02 or anything else.

The more you think and pay attention to something, the more you'll see it appearing. I had this wacky year once where I kept seeing Bruce Willis.

11:11 could be the verse and chapter of a holy text.

It might be the 2012 thingy.

...or it might be digits and have no meaning what so ever.

41:41 what does it all mean? the answer lies within your mind, in the reaches of the 1.6.4. they're coming for me, I cannot reveal the sceret until the days of Zion and Cristoarsis.

No, actually the solstice is at 11:12 am UTC. Don't get your information from the websites that promote this doomsday baloney.

Source: http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/december-solstice.html

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

i know there was something about it last year to do with 11, 11, 2011 but i dont remember anything big happening then ?

i know there was something about it last year to do with 11, 11, 2011 but i dont remember anything big happening then ?

well, we're still here... :whistle:

The more you think and pay attention to something, the more you'll see it appearing. I had this wacky year once where I kept seeing Bruce Willis.

omg! i hope you don't have any lasting scars lol

No, actually the solstice is at 11:12 am UTC. Don't get your information from the websites that promote this doomsday baloney.

Source: http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/december-solstice.html

Yes I am aware it's aft 11:12. they tried to calculate it to be 11:11 and after all those years, they were only one minute off. Pretty good math for such a far away date if I say so myself

Edited by HoboMoo
  • Like 1

*snip*

Someone beat me to it

The Solstice is at 11:12 UMT..

But-but-but... what's a minute? right?

j/k

Edited by Jeremiah65

Been seeing this come up for the past couple of years, time after time?

After thing about it...wondering what it could mean.

The 1111 could signify the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Four riders a long way off could appear like that (at a stretch of the imagination)

Seems to me that it's one of these things that if you look for it, you will find it EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEE. It's nothing.