Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pregnant racist attacker spared jail SHOCKING

None of the above

If any mother ever deserved a long stay in one of her Majesty's hotels and to have her kids put into care:

Shocking moment mother leaves her baby in pram to kick and stamp on total stranger in race attack in front of other families

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2225697/Shocking-moment-mother-Amanda-Lowe-26-repeatedly-stamps-mans-head-racist-attack.html?ICO=most_read_module

• Like 1

Fully agree with ya Atlantia, this woman needs to go to jail, and before she even had a chance to name her next child, they should whisk it off into child protective services.

• Like 1

She was drunk and pregnant at the time of the attack?!

Some poster for motherhood isn't she? :no:

She was drunk and pregnant at the time of the attack?!

she should have her children removed from her custody, including the one she will give birth to

• Like 3

With judges like the one she had in court, no wonder there is so much crime....

What's the use of having a police force if when the case get's to court (if it get's to court) all they receive a fine or some other crappy sentence...

Even if they do get a jail sentence, the jail's are more like hotel's rather than somewhere You go to be punished due to the "human right's" of the prisoner's... (in my opinion they gave a majority of them up when they committed their crime/s)

What about the innocent victim's "human right's"...

Edited by Jackofalltrades
  • Like 2

People like that don't deserve kids. They don't take care of them or try to teach them right from wrong so they end up a gang member and in jail.

• Like 1

What chance have those kids got?

With a mother like that!

If getting drunk while pregnant and launching a violent unprovoked racist attack while in charge of another child doesn't make you an unfit mother and get those kids taken into care where they can at least have some small chance of a normal life, then what the frack do you have to do?

The court systems nowadays are a joke. Slap on the wrist seems to be the only punishment given out these days.

You know, the disgraceful part is everyone just stopping and staring but then again, yeah, you intervene, you might be the one going to jail instead of this modern work of society... 21 counts of violence prior to that incident between her and her dude and the judge isn't going to see that??? And what would've happened if the guy being attacked would've kicked upward in self-defense and hit her stomach?? Is he at fault there?? I could see someone like this judge making him do time for that... wow... time to step down if the best you can do is just say "disgraceful"....

this pathetic excuse of a human should be in prison giving the scum bag one last chance is b******s.but as someone above mentioned seeing people standing watching is somehow worse .

i have seen this kind of thing i intervened i leveled the 2 supposed men involved and spent a night in the cells (not good considering im a prison officer and my career was at stake)

in the morning the victim came to the police and told them i saved her and they let me out .

people if we want a good society the police wont do it we have to get stuck in ourselves.a risk of getting in trouble in my opinion is small compared to the consequences of letting the country go down the pan.

if good people stand up the shitbags will have nowhere to hide.

It seems weird that it was a white person racially attacking a non-white person. In Britain most victims of racist attacks are white people.

Oops my phones makibg me double post :/

Edited by .AKUMA.

It seems weird that it was a white person racially attacking a non-white person. In Britain most victims of racist attacks are white people.

another delluded individual who gets his "facts" from pro white nationalist sites!

• Like 1

In sheer numbers or percentages?

If any mother ever deserved a long stay in one of her Majesty's hotels and to have her kids put into care:

Shocking moment mother leaves her baby in pram to kick and stamp on total stranger in race attack in front of other families

http://www.dailymail...ost_read_module

I dont think she should be sent to prison.

A wider look at the photo reveals a black man in their group of friends indicating it wasnt a racist attack. They may have shouted racist abuse at the guy but when you're angry you shout what you think will hurt the other person. It doesnt mean it was a racially aggrevated assault.

You also arent told what the guy did to incite such treatment because you're reading a newspaper and newspapers only give you a one sided version of events.

• Like 1

A wider look at the photo reveals a black man in their group of friends indicating it wasnt a racist attack. They may have shouted racist abuse at the guy but when you're angry you shout what you think will hurt the other person. It doesnt mean it was a racially aggrevated assault.

You also arent told what the guy did to incite such treatment because you're reading a newspaper and newspapers only give you a one sided version of events.

Seriously? Fine, take race out of the equation and you still have a three on one attack, in front of their children! And they have 21 previous charges between them!? They should have those kids taken away from them and put in jail. Maybe then they would find out what it is like to be ganged up on.

If you read the article, it states that she:

"admitted racially aggravated assault occasioning bodily harm"

Thats why i hate chavs they are clueless scum, drinking, attacking old people and young people, throwing bricks at anyone. They should be extinct

• Like 1

If you read the article, it states that she:

"admitted racially aggravated assault occasioning bodily harm"

It was probably a plea bargan.

I agree its assault I'm just questioning it being a racist attack as some of their friends are black if you look at the pictures.

It was probably a plea bargan.

I agree its assault I'm just questioning it being a racist attack as some of their friends are black if you look at the pictures.

You can have friends of another race and still be racist. The article says she was hurling out the racism towards a Arabic man, many people, black or white or asian, are racist against Arabs or anyone who looks Arab because of Islamist terrorists.

As the old saying goes, "what goes around comes around"

"A girl gang of Somali Muslims who repeatedly kicked a woman in the head during a drunken attack were spared jail after a judge heard that their religion meant they were not used to drinking."

link :- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8939276/Mercy-for-the-drunk-Muslim-girl-gang-who-attacked-woman.html

As the old saying goes, "what goes around comes around"

"A girl gang of Somali Muslims who repeatedly kicked a woman in the head during a drunken attack were spared jail after a judge heard that their religion meant they were not used to drinking."

link :- http://www.telegraph...cked-woman.html

that was different. this is pregnant and drunk

that was different. this is pregnant and drunk

Yea, different circumstances, same racism though.

Edited by itsnotoutthere