Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think i saw god or jesus in my dream:

Kevin28

So in my dream last night I think I saw Jesus I'm not sure. so what I remember: I was in a building/house with blood on my right hand I was trying to wash it off but then my dad started to say don't god will! I start to sin god I think. The next thing I know I was on a table I could not move I could only turn my head I saw this man I called god he looked 30-40 years old and his skin color was white and he had a white beard. He had a needle in his hand and jab it in my right arm. Like if it were a shot.

Strange dream, had anything unusual going on lately. I was taking melatonin one time it gave me some crazy dreams.

Why would it be a joke? Have you randomly called someone god in your dreams? I don't know if it was him i just think it was.

• Like 1

Is this a joke !?

You've never had odd things "you just know" in dreams?

• Like 1

I've also had a wild dream that ended in me getting injected with something that woke me from the dream. Did you get woken up after getting "shot" too?

Anyway, I think the emotions in dreams have a much deeper relevance than the "characters" or situations. I thisnk it is your mind talking to you through the only way you can translate it and somewhat understand; through "physical" stories. Just my feeling and opinion.

It fuzzy but I think I was still in the dream and he was gone. Then I woke up. Maybe He was putting something in my arm. Maybe a demon has trying to take over that's were the sinning thing came from and the shot got rid of him/ or the sinning feeling?

Edited by kevink

Well, dreams are dreams are dreams.

If anyone can figure them out, for real, I'm sure a Nobel would be in order.

Well, dreams are dreams are dreams.

If anyone can figure them out, for real, I'm sure a Nobel would be in order.

People do all of the time. But they're always fine-tuned and personal to the person. Meaning on ly the person can really translate their dreams. But yeah, most (like me) are left scratching our heads.

• Like 1

Why would it be a joke? Have you randomly called someone god in your dreams? I don't know if it was him i just think it was.

Nope, can't say I have! Why do you think it was God - my original question.

So in my dream last night I think I saw Jesus I'm not sure. so what I remember: I was in a building/house with blood on my right hand I was trying to wash it off but then my dad started to say don't god will! I start to sin god I think. The next thing I know I was on a table I could not move I could only turn my head I saw this man I called god he looked 30-40 years old and his skin color was white and he had a white beard. He had a needle in his hand and jab it in my right arm. Like if it were a shot.

I'm fairly certain that neither God nor Jesus would put a needle in you arm.

Just a bad dream. Just a bad dream. We all have them.

I take it you're fairly young...

• Like 1

I'm18? I'm not afraid of needles.. I dont think it was bad I was not afraid when I woke up..

Edited by kevink
  • Like 1

Well I called him god and he had a long white beard to his chest. Plus they say Jesus was about 30-40 years old.

Well I called him god and he had a long white beard to his chest. Plus they say Jesus was about 30-40 years old.

Erm ok, well good luck!

I think this dream is about guilt - you believe that someone, a higher power, (not necessarily God, a parent perhaps?) is going to judge you, and punish you, for something you have done or are doing.

I think this dream is about guilt - you believe that someone, a higher power, (not necessarily God, a parent perhaps?) is going to judge you, and punish you, for something you have done or are doing.

Yup i think your right. I learning how to astral project and im afraid that they will say all these things about it like its not god like and its evil and all but i don't think it is.Its just like being a ghost.

He had a dream where he had blood on his hands, and was going to wash them off. His dad said: "don't; God will". He felt in the dream at this point that he had somehow sinned against God.

Dream flash to a new area where he is stuck on an operating table of some sort, only able to freely move his head. He saw a man who he was calling God.

This is why he thought the man was God. This was all in the OP.

• Like 2