Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think i saw god or jesus in my dream:

Kevin28

He had a dream where he had blood on his hands, and was going to wash them off. His dad said: "don't; God will". He felt in the dream at this point that he had somehow sinned against God.

Dream flash to a new area where he is stuck on an operating table of some sort, only able to freely move his head. He saw a man who he was calling God.

This is why he thought the man was God. This was all in the OP.

Yes, and I asked him why he thought it was God because he came up with the old cliche of 'he had a white beard'!

Yes, and I asked him why he thought it was God because he came up with the old cliche of 'he had a white beard'!

That's a guess. He can't really tell you why he thought he was God. It was a dream. He just did.

That's a guess. He can't really tell you why he thought he was God. It was a dream. He just did.

I accept he 'just did' but I still felt it was intriguing to ask why he thought it was God, especially based on how he described his vision of God.

He had a dream where he had blood on his hands, and was going to wash them off. His dad said: "don't; God will". He felt in the dream at this point that he had somehow sinned against God.

Dream flash to a new area where he is stuck on an operating table of some sort, only able to freely move his head. He saw a man who he was calling God.

This is why he thought the man was God. This was all in the OP.

for some reason I thought of the story of Ezekiel, laying on his side:

here is the story: http://markhaughwout.com/Bible/Ezekiel_on_his_side.htm

The room i remember being in is a courtroom with brown tables and chairs. And i was on one of those tables. This is another dream i had last night i cant remember it but i did remember this i was trying to wave to someone and i couldn't move my left hand that much so i waved with my right hand... I find that strange.

Edited by kevink