Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal books

K_Bonita

I really like Veil of the Cosmos. It's not a ghost book per say, it's a theoretical scientific view about how physics might explain the paranormal using quantum mechanics and other physic theories. At least it's the only book that ever tried to fuse the two...the paranormal sciences hasn't gone anywhere in decades.

• 2 months later...

Rick Waid.. I read the Look Ahead feature on your book, now I need to order it. Sounds very similar to my own story. How did we survive the dangers we subjected ourselves to? Oh yea, the Lord takes care of fools and drunks....

Here's a sci-fi paranormal novel y'all might find interesting. Ever wonder what would happen if you could go backward in your life and change a decision you had made? "Turn left instead of right?" Check the book "Five Lives of Ladell: Changing Her Past." The author factually recreates the life story of Ladell Allen Bonner up to a key incident, does the opposite of what she did, then carries her life forward to its logical conclusion. Afterward, he restores that key decision and takes her life forward to the next key decision and does the opposite of what she did. In total, the author did that with five key decisions. Five different lives described based upon single changes in decision.

Also for the paranormal fanatics, read the book "LADELL: The Final Chapter." Yes, this is a paranormal 'Ghost story' about the life, death and life-after-death of Ladell Allen Bonner of Monticello, Arkansas. The difference, the author spent a year researching every facet of the story, corroborating with physical evidence what was learned by paranormal means. He found old documentation, long lost photograph's, interwiewed a number of people who know the Allens and their descendents. He conducted paranormal investigations in the Allen House and detached Carriage house. He further corroborated the story by befriending a former owner of the house and documented many of the paranormal experiences that occurred before the house gained notoriety as being haunted. The author adds many interesting and exciting vignettes of his personal backstory and how it related to his paranormal development and percepetion of the story as it unfolded before him. A must read....

Final recommendation is "A Haunted Love Story: the Ghosts of the Allen House." This factual book written by the present owner of Allen House was the basis for several TV productions as well as a G.H. investigation.