Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Mantis914

What song gets you moving in the morning?

34 posts in this topic

Which sucks hard.

You didn't like it? I think it should've been done like 25 years ago while the momentum of the band was going. Apparently, EVH has a lot of material waiting to be released but can the band keep up? It's not like they are spring chickens any more...

GGGGrrrrooooaaaannn,Cant wake up till I've had me coffee,DEFINITELY NO MUSIC,that would make me real grumpy all day. Aaaarrrggghhh.

Absolutely, after coffee is an acceptable time to listen to music. Here's one of my favorite ones...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4u62e5WYQo

You didn't like it? I think it should've been done like 25 years ago while the momentum of the band was going. Apparently, EVH has a lot of material waiting to be released but can the band keep up? It's not like they are spring chickens any more...

No, it was horrible. The reason they used all that old material is Ed's so insecure these days, he needed a crutch. It makes me cringe at how bad it is and all the gimmicks they used, like "Stay Frosty" or what should be called "Ice Cream Man, Part Deux". I could go on, but all I found myself doing the few times I listened to it was shaking my head.

1 person likes this

No, it was horrible. The reason they used all that old material is Ed's so insecure these days, he needed a crutch. It makes me cringe at how bad it is and all the gimmicks they used, like "Stay Frosty" or what should be called "Ice Cream Man, Part Deux". I could go on, but all I found myself doing the few times I listened to it was shaking my head.

I didn't think it was that bad but then again, I remember when "Jump" was introduced back in 83-84, me and my brother listened ready to rock out only to hear.... synthesizers???? Maybe you made the same face we made when we heard that...

Die M**** Die by Dope

It's an inspirational, uplifting tune about love.

Or probably not love.

Posted (edited)

i listen to a lot of instrumentals in the morning or good ol' reverend one of the two. these are two i regularly play day to day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAbG0W6sMG0

Edited by Iron_Lotus

Posted (edited)

Edited by docyabut2

If i can get a few dance steps in the morning and get my make up on, I know I`ll be all right:):)