Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saru

Ronald Reagan 'alien threat' speeches

7 posts in this topic

Ronald Reagan \'alien threat\' speeches

2.jpg

Click here to watch video - 02:22s

Several times President Ronald Reagan used the concept of an alien threat in some of his speeches.

2 people like this

I liked those. :)

It would be fine indeed if we all united as human beings without the need of any threat.

our last great president. i miss that guy. hes ther reason i like conservative presidents..besides my family.

For sure an alien threat would unite us, however, I also think it is possible through reason. Global warming could become the threat to humanity that unites us. This is a matter of education and we have the media necessary for educating the world, but do we have the will to stop the denial and to get informed and united?

I seen his speech on the "impeding alien threat" serve a reminder for mankind we're not alone in the universe, and we need to put away the pity differences we have when the world is in danger. Reagan must know something about UFOs and aliens visiting our world as governments have some secret documented information about the alien agenda. May his words serve a warning. :alien:

the aliens are commingwatch! or maybe they all ready here ohhhhh!@