Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

21/12/2012... According... Shambhala Oracle

Ligia Cabus

... Did you know the lamas work for the illuminati and this sounds like new age buggery? Anything that sounds like apocalyptic theory is part of new age dogma to instill fear in people's hearts and to keep them away from fulfilling their true spiritual purpose in the here and now.

Did Jesus work for the Illuminati? How about God?

It seems your purpose isn't much different to these new age kooks you despise so much, you both peddle unsubstantiated crap.

• Like 2

Spending your time and energy on "new age" tripe...

What "new age tripe" exactly? The spreading of peace and love? Those kooks.

• Like 2

Is my work and one of my pleasures even because if it's not a pleasure, can't be my work. I went to a university because I like this profession. I'm a journalist. How many people work in something that they really like? I chose, I do.

And nobody says to me what I can or must do. Nor in the middle of Apocalypse. If you want to know my personal opinion, a thing that not confuses itself with my work, the Apocalypse will not happen. It's already happening well in down of our noses.

But, if the darkness cover the days... I will get my guitar and play a rock'n'roll and sing what I want say .. Wake! It's only rock'n'roll... but I like it

Lol what are they paying you to research this and reposting articles from other websites on sites like these? And what is your purpose doing so? Are you just a seeker like the rest or seek to spread end of the world propaganda as part of a job? *just wondering, curious*

Edited by araxia

I don't think putting fear into people's hearts about the end of the world, and stories about hybrid aliens with celestial DNA as superior to mankind here to rule us is about LOVE and peace... After all the starseeds/indigo peeps deem themselves as anything from angel, fairy to demon and dragon as well, anything BUT human since the new ager's mind are rigged to HATE humans and anything associated with it, maybe that's why they wish for the galatic federation of lying scheming aliens to come and take over this planet ROFL

• Like 1

I don't think there is anything "peace and lovey" about HATING the human race and wishing an alien invasion to come and take over this planet and dominate the human race... Because that's the goal of the new ager to create hatred and spread misanthropy to exalt the ALIEN species "out of this world"... Also talks of GENOCIDE in the new age community where they talk about killing those humans who do NOT conform to alien regime isn't doing anything for the "love, peace and light" image either, it only makes them look like misanthropes having trouble fitting in with society and hating society (people) because of it and think they deserve to die because they treat the indigo children aka the special "holy" (angelic/human hybrid) ones like rubbish, now the human gotta pay! Wth?!!!!! Wtf!!! This new age cult is scary!!!!!!!!!!! They hate humans, so don't come and talk to me about peace and love when it is all clearly fake, since the reason they join the NAM CULT in the first place is because they have trouble fitting in with society and acting human..........

Edited by araxia

Did Jesus work for the Illuminati? How about God?

You are right... However he STILL works for them, since jesus/God was created in the image of man (aka the illuminati if you will) in the first place... IMO jesus was just a prelude to the rise of the anti-christ, the whole image of jesus is the anti-christ!!!!!!!!!

I don't think there is anything "peace and lovey" about HATING the human race and wishing an alien invasion to come and take over this planet and dominate the human race... Because that's the goal of the new ager to create hatred and spread misanthropy to exalt the ALIEN species "out of this world"... Also talks of GENOCIDE in the new age community where they talk about killing those humans who do NOT conform to alien regime isn't doing anything for the "love, peace and light" image either, it only makes them look like misanthropes having trouble fitting in with society and hating society (people) because of it and think they deserve to die because they treat the indigo children aka the special "holy" (angelic/human hybrid) ones like rubbish, now the human gotta pay! Wth?!!!!! Wtf!!! This new age cult is scary!!!!!!!!!!! They hate humans, so don't come and talk to me about peace and love when it is all clearly fake, since the reason they join the NAM CULT in the first place is because they have trouble fitting in with society and acting human..........

You said http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age, though. Why do you keep connecting alien conspiracies and new age spirituality? They aren't related. I don't know what cult you're talking about, but cults usually take an existing idea or ideal and bastardize it. I am guessing this cult you keep mentioning has done that with modern day spirituality.

I know the spirituality that introduced itself to me is presenting a new age inside of me that didn't make mention of any extermination of my peers or aliens to worship. Saying new age is basically saying spirituality. Then you suddenly jump to alien exterminations. But leave spirituality out of your shots. It's not fair.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

You said http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age, though. Why do you keep connecting alien conspiracies and new age spirituality? They aren't related. I don't know what cult you're talking about, but cults usually take an existing idea or ideal and bastardize it. I am guessing this cult you keep mentioning has done that with modern day spirituality.

I know the spirituality that introduced itself to me is presenting a new age inside of me that didn't make mention of any extermination of my peers or aliens to worship. Saying new age is basically saying spirituality. Then you suddenly jump to alien exterminations. But leave spirituality out of your shots. It's not fair.

Well said on the bastardization of spiritual goals. You obviously haven't been in the NAM long enough, nor have been involved nor scarred by the CULT badly enough to understand what the NAM is all about. I won't hold your ignorance against you, you will only know once what you believed to be "true and honest" turned out to be the devil in disguise... The NAM is like a big fat and ugly belly dancer in beautiful pink robes, glitter and shining bangles to take your focus off the fact that there is nothing elegant about a BIG fat dancer!!!!!!! I will leave the experience up to you, until then I cannot argue with you....since you don't know a thing about what I am saying so can't speak with me!

Edited by araxia

... Something is clearly off about "new age thoughts" preaching about loving people and bringing peace on earth but wanting to kill them first, so maybe the apocalypse will be a more BLOODSHED and war ordeal than anything else! OP if you are a journalist you would find this interesting, and see that there are MANY end of the world prophecies and NONE of them are the same... Some speak of heaven coming to earth, while others speak of death and mass disaster... Nothing adds up, and no one really knows and makes up stories as it suits them, so since there aren't any fixed answers and everyone is clueless, I won't be too much bothered by any of such "end of the world" stories!

Edited by araxia

... Something is clearly off about "new age thoughts" preaching about loving people and bringing peace on earth but wanting to kill them first, so maybe the apocalypse will be a more BLOODSHED and war ordeal than anything else! OP if you are a journalist you would find this interesting, and see that there are MANY end of the world prophecies and NONE of them are the same... Some speak of heaven coming to earth, while others speak of death and mass disaster... Nothing adds up, and no one really knows and makes up stories as it suits them, so since there aren't any fixed answers and everyone is clueless, I won't be too much bothered by any of such "end of the world" stories!

OP that is if you want to believe that the lamas or Tibetan monks are PSYCHICS or all knowing gods, then you would obviously believe that what they are telling people is the TRUTH, my question is how do you see these monks that make such prophecies? As gods that should be worshiped because they are omniscient? What if they are NOT and what they think they know is utter gibberish? Who are they to be oracles to lay out the FATE of the world? Are they gods? And if so why don't they have more POWER and influence in the world than simply sitting in temples meditating about butterflies and hummingbirds all day...and of course about "end of the world" shades?!!!!

You're just spreading a message of fear; you realize that, right? That is what I have learned is one of the biggest downfalls in my and others' life: living in fear. You just insulted someone else for studying up on the type of things you disapprove of, but then tell others to go read up on it. I don't understand.

Nevertheless, again, my movement began, and is acted out, inside. I don't think I'm trying to fool myself into eradication of anything. And I'm not defending any movement out there in the world. I'm defending my spirituality, which you say is evil and a snake in the grass.

But all that aside, this message you keep spreading about spiritual enthusiasts wanting to spread love and peace, after killing a bunch of people, isn't a goal or intent of any pure philosophy of peace and love. I won't give you any search tool to see this, because it isn't needed.

• Like 5

Oh pull yourself together man! Even just a hundred years ago the vast majority of households didn't have electricity :lol: ! Very few people are actually going to die through lack of electricity :P

The human brain is a lovely little generator of electricity in fact, the entire human body is, it's how the brain tells the fingers to type, the legs to move etc so If some mystical field of something is going to negate all electrical fields, then we're not just blind because there's no light we're dead because everything in our body is turned off.

The human brain is a lovely little generator of electricity in fact, the entire human body is, it's how the brain tells the fingers to type, the legs to move etc so If some mystical field of something is going to negate all electrical fields, then we're not just blind because there's no light we're dead because everything in our body is turned off.

Bummer!

Lol what are they paying you to research this and reposting articles from other websites on sites like these? And what is your purpose doing so? Are you just a seeker like the rest or seek to spread end of the world propaganda as part of a job? *just wondering, curious*

This your reply, of this kind - was predictable.

Nobody pays me. I'm freelancer. I work in my own business. I don't have boss. Like I said, nobody says to me what to do or what to say, only my conciouness. I NEVER had a boss. I'm my boss. I studied for this. Only my consciousness and be sure, that I have one. You understand? Or need that I draw?

You hate people like me? It's very good.

The guinea pig reacts as expected. Try again.

• Like 2

OK. In this topic I'm not talking about new age beliefs. The news are illustrative of a situation that many people are observing in the world: as the increase oftragedies of diverse natures or insolit events. Ecological, sociological, personal. Where I live (Bahia state, Brazil), for example, some strange things have happened. Let's to some of them:

- Here (Bahia), the summer use to be of full sun, clear blue sky, without rains. A Hell for any vampire! We are in summer but, it's raining, so much, very much.

Truly, storms are falling at the city, Salvador, capital of the state. And, with them, all the troubles that castigate the population, specially the more poors. Floods, landslides from slopes, buried houses, homeless families. Urban chaos. Blackouts of long duration too.

Who lives here knows that this things, above all, are beyond the normal in this epoch of the year. For other side - this winter, (2012) was very, very hot, dry.

This season used to be, like we say here: "much water". The fact is that in the past two or three years the seasons, the climate seems to be changing here.

In other states of North and Norteast of the country phenomenons never senn before are happening:

- At Ceara state, earthquakes begin to cause damages to populations of hinterlands cities and - however, the poor are that that stay without home.

Advance of the sea swallows beaches in Ceará, 06/February/2011.

[http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2011/02/advance-of-sea-swallows-beaches-in.html]

- At the same state, some coastal cities are being swallowed by the rising waters of the sea. But, it is happening at the southeast region too, like is occuring in:

Atafona city, in the Rio de Janeiro state.

Atafona: the city being swallowed by the sea, 02/April/20122.

[http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2011/04/atafona-city-being-swallowed-by-sea.html]

- Here, at Brazil, the people used to say that this country blessed by God because here there was no earthquake or any natural disaster large. NOW...

Earthquakes in Brazil?! - 05/June/2010.

[http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2010/06/earthquakes-in-brazil.html]

CEARA state. UFOs, earthquakes and mutilators, 06/January/2011.

[http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2011/01/ufos-earthquakes-and-mutilators.html]

- The number of heinous crimes also increased: parricides, matricide and children murdered by their own parents, among rich and poor families. Recently (2012), a case of cannibalism and marketing of snacks made ​​of human flesh was widely reported around the world.

- And the number of UFO sightings, in the whole country, increased too.

Some of these news are in my blog because they were not published in english or in any other language. These are some example.

I will stop here before someone comes to say that I'm here talking about this things because a boss pays me for this...

I think that these happenings have a meaning, are a bad signal. Changes, yes, in the cosmic level but also, something like the decadence of this civilization and this - can be a kind of End of a Time, a critical point. See you later. Now, I have to work - galera.

• Like 1

well the venerable Lama did say something along the lines of the souls of the dead coming back and to not answer any knocks on the door.

Well at least these dead souls knock ( I just hate the rude dead ) ! The Knocking Dead .....sounds like a new horror movie.
  • Like 3

The Knocking Dead .....sounds like a new horror movie.

Are they the same creatures as Tommy-knockers?

• Like 2

This your reply, of this kind - was predictable.

Nobody pays me. I'm freelancer. I work in my own business. I don't have boss. Like I said, nobody says to me what to do or what to say, only my conciouness. I NEVER had a boss. I'm my boss. I studied for this. Only my consciousness and be sure, that I have one. You understand? Or need that I draw?

You hate people like me? It's very good.

The guinea pig reacts as expected. Try again.

nooooo I really DO NOT HATE YOU, I learned a lot from this actually, as I learn from all, I thank you for that. I am just one that likes to live in the moment, so what if the world ends some day or even tomorrow, at least I lived now... or felt life without having to think about death all the time... which is actually stupid in my case since I think about death all the time... to me "death" and the "spiritual form" is superior to any natural disasters... come what may, spirit will survive. I also do not WISH to dictate for you or anyone what to believe, for I believe in free will, but that does not prevent anyone from learning from anyone... or listening what each other has to say regardless of personal prejudice or differing beliefs. I mean you no harm, I am just a seeker, here to learn like the rest.

Edited by araxia
  • Like 1

nooooo I really DO NOT HATE YOU, I learned a lot from this actually, as I learn from all, I thank you for that. I am just one that likes to live in the moment, so what if the world ends some day or even tomorrow, at least I lived now... or felt life without having to think about death all the time... which is actually stupid in my case since I think about death all the time... to me "death" and the "spiritual form" is superior to any natural disasters... come what may, spirit will survive. I also do not WISH to dictate for you or anyone what to believe, for I believe in free will, but that does not prevent anyone from learning from anyone... or listening what each other has to say regardless of personal prejudice or differing beliefs. I mean you no harm, I am just a seeker, here to learn like the rest.

I know that you don't need prove nothing for nobody but, even thus... You prove that you are a noble soul. I'm honored to meet you, even at distance. And you are right: death of the body is something of inevitable but I also believe - like you - that we are more then flesh and bones. I don't stocked anything for 21/12/212. Because I really believe in the existence of our spirits. I believe in this, with the logical mind and the feeling.

I began to study the unexplained when I was a teenage. In that time, what I was seeking was understand why the pain, the injustice and the death exist at the world. Today, I don't have afraid, nor of the pain, nor of the dead - no more. When the End of this life will come, I will not cry. Not by this.

Araxia - perfect days for you

• Like 2

This galactic alignment crap is just that.

Do any of those new agers who are waiting for "harmony" with the galaxy or whatever such nonsense ever bother to research a little astronomy? The Earth and the Sun 'align' with the galactic center TWICE every year. Plus, despite what this crap they peddle, there aren't going to be any planetary alignments for quite some time.

It's sad how just a tiny bit of science debunks all this trash, but very few are willing to learn.

• Like 1

This galactic alignment crap is just that.

Do any of those new agers who are waiting for "harmony" with the galaxy or whatever such nonsense ever bother to research a little astronomy? The Earth and the Sun 'align' with the galactic center TWICE every year. Plus, despite what this crap they peddle, there aren't going to be any planetary alignments for quite some time.

It's sad how just a tiny bit of science debunks all this trash, but very few are willing to learn.

You do realize the harmonic trash they are peddling is Love, right? The message is the important part, not the science of the unscientific. They are just looking for a justification for their message of peace and harmony between us all. Those snakes in the grass.

I see what you think the sad part is. I found your reply saddening, given the above.

You do realize the harmonic trash they are peddling is Love, right? The message is the important part, not the science of the unscientific. They are just looking for a justification for their message of peace and harmony between us all. Those snakes in the grass.

I see what you think the sad part is. I found your reply saddening, given the above.

Well I guess I'm just going to continue to sadden you. The garbage they are peddling is all based on lies and falsified information. Why not point out how unique and rare (as far as we know) human are and how insignificant we are in the Universe? Explain how small and fragile we are an how our entire existence is based upon the interdependent relationships that we as a species create with one another and how we can strive for something better by coming together.

I think that would be a much better message than "Planets are lining up! Love!"

Explain how small and fragile we are an how our entire existence is based upon the interdependent relationships that we as a species create with one another and how we can strive for something better by coming together.

That's the same message. Maybe you should try looking for the similarities you share with the people who disgust you, instead of focusing on the differences. You might make your way onto a bridge. It makes me wonder how much you really buy into that message you just stated above, because you seem to enjoy and thrive doing the exact opposite here.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

That's the same message. Maybe you should try looking for the similarities you share with the people who disgust you,

To be fair, I never said that they disgust me (I don't think so, at least). I'm just flabbergasted by their ignorance.

instead of focusing on the differences. You might make your way onto a bridge.

It makes me wonder how much you really buy into that message you just stated above,

One is new age hippy crap filled with lies and pseudo science, the other is the reality of the world that we live in. I go where the facts lead me. That's it. I'm not a messenger.

because you seem to enjoy and thrive doing the exact opposite here.

That's because stupidity offends me. In this day and age and with the resources available (to those in first world countries) there is no reason to be as stupid an ill informed as some are.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1