Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
mayonnaise

psi ball explanations?

63 posts in this topic

The same thing here with the skeptics as every other forums. They want measurements of energy when there isn't anything that can measure it. If it was that easy to explain away it wouldent be on an unexplained mysteries forum

Hi, this seems to be something which relates to the energy coming from my hands

I for almost 6 months have had energy poring from my hands 24/7 which has been getting stronger and stronger.

as for seeing this 'psi ball' basically you will only be able to see anything if your third eye chakra is open, even without psi balls if this chakra is open you will start to see the energy field around you, the flowing static through the air. Especially in closed rooms, look at the wall and see the static flowing, bit like with analog television.

Psi balls? hmm i been doing these easily mainly because the energy is there on my hands 24/7 all the time, i can see them and I'm fully away nobody else can, I see the static forming a faint ball and my own aura shows in a blue/green faint light, almost instantly, i see the auras of things easily these days.

So interestingly, energy balls if real, cameras are not programmed to pick them up and show them.

Clearing the mind is absoluteness essential for anything to do with your bodies energy, the intention needs to come from wisdom, not because you want to show off to friends and what not.

There's always a loop-hole in these sort of things. No-ones ever found evidence for bigfoot because he hides and buries bones of the dead, No-ones found the Loch Ness Monster because he avoids the radars and now psyballs can't be filmed because they are invisible.

What if a piece of paper was dropped on top of it, would it land and slide off or would it burn up?

There's always a loop-hole in these sort of things. No-ones ever found evidence for bigfoot because he hides and buries bones of the dead, No-ones found the Loch Ness Monster because he avoids the radars and now psyballs can't be filmed because they are invisible.

What if a piece of paper was dropped on top of it, would it land and slide off or would it burn up?

Nah..it'd go right through it because it didn't believe hard enough.

Nah..it'd go right through it because it didn't believe hard enough.

Oh, of coarse. I guess the 'non-believers' are always going to be wrong in these sort of things.

Hi, this seems to be something which relates to the energy coming from my hands

I for almost 6 months have had energy poring from my hands 24/7 which has been getting stronger and stronger.

as for seeing this 'psi ball' basically you will only be able to see anything if your third eye chakra is open, even without psi balls if this chakra is open you will start to see the energy field around you, the flowing static through the air. Especially in closed rooms, look at the wall and see the static flowing, bit like with analog television.

Psi balls? hmm i been doing these easily mainly because the energy is there on my hands 24/7 all the time, i can see them and I'm fully away nobody else can, I see the static forming a faint ball and my own aura shows in a blue/green faint light, almost instantly, i see the auras of things easily these days.

So interestingly, energy balls if real, cameras are not programmed to pick them up and show them.

Clearing the mind is absoluteness essential for anything to do with your bodies energy, the intention needs to come from wisdom, not because you want to show off to friends and what not.

What complete garbage. You are not capable of violating the laws of physics, because that is what you are saying in a round about way you are doing.

hey, i just recently came back to view this thread, and its still going, so i decided to try making a "psi ball" again. heres what happened.

the sensation isnt a ball at all. it feels like it at first, but its more like an expanding layer, mainly around the finger tips. after about 20 seconds of meditation and focus on hands placed six inches apart, the veins in my hand start to pop. depending on heart rate, the sensation before the propulsion can range from an upward-moving warmth, to a pulsing feeling. the propulsion is like two magnets, being held together at the polar ends. not as much a pushing outwards, or a contracting of the muscles, as a field. it fades in in out, depending on focus. muscles semi lock as in sleep paralysis during deep focus, but even when that is broken a weaker field remains. when eyes are closed, what is seen ranges from detailed light etched pictures of the surroundings, or a deep vivid indigo blue. again depending on heart rate. the only way i could think of testing this was a thermometer. i placed the probe on a table, my hands 6 inches away from each side of the probe. the changes ranged from an increase in 6 to .4 degrees fahrenheit. the two problems i thought might be part of it was the heat moving from one side of the room to the other, but after testing it, i found that the room lost heat at about .2 degrees per minute. another problem adressed was body heat. i dont think that body heat could travel from the hands 6 inches, and still cause that kind of temp change, but just incase i cooled my hands to roughly 50 degrees,(20 degrees cooler than the room) and tried it again. the result was a 3.4 increase. each session was about 2 minutes long. please comment with any flaws with the experiment,(im sure they are numerous), and any other ideas for further testing.

Edited by mayonnaise

hey, i just recently came back to view this thread, and its still going, so i decided to try making a "psi ball" again. heres what happened.

the sensation isnt a ball at all. it feels like it at first, but its more like an expanding layer, mainly around the finger tips. after about 20 seconds of meditation and focus on hands placed six inches apart, the veins in my hand start to pop. depending on heart rate, the sensation before the propulsion can range from an upward-moving warmth, to a pulsing feeling. the propulsion is like two magnets, being held together at the polar ends. not as much a pushing outwards, or a contracting of the muscles, as a field. it fades in in out, depending on focus. muscles semi lock as in sleep paralysis during deep focus, but even when that is broken a weaker field remains. when eyes are closed, what is seen ranges from detailed light etched pictures of the surroundings, or a deep vivid indigo blue. again depending on heart rate. the only way i could think of testing this was a thermometer. i placed the probe on a table, my hands 6 inches away from each side of the probe. the changes ranged from an increase in 6 to .4 degrees fahrenheit. the two problems i thought might be part of it was the heat moving from one side of the room to the other, but after testing it, i found that the room lost heat at about .2 degrees per minute. another problem adressed was body heat. i dont think that body heat could travel from the hands 6 inches, and still cause that kind of temp change, but just incase i cooled my hands to roughly 50 degrees,(20 degrees cooler than the room) and tried it again. the result was a 3.4 increase. each session was about 2 minutes long. please comment with any flaws with the experiment,(im sure they are numerous), and any other ideas for further testing.

You'll also notice that the "magnet" force grows stronger/weaker as you exhale/inhale.

If you wash your hand right before, you'll see that the water will evaporate faster than usual, you can also see little particles that fly from hands to hands

You'll also notice that the "magnet" force grows stronger/weaker as you exhale/inhale.

If you wash your hand right before, you'll see that the water will evaporate faster than usual, you can also see little particles that fly from hands to hands

Would you be able to film the particles flying from one hand to the other?

Psi balls are useless. Channel the energy throughout your body & go find some jerks & test yourself. If u managed to beat the crap of out them with ease & send them flying then i would say welcome to the family!

Edited by C235

you see? many peoples think being skeptic is about deny everything but no, being skeptic is about asking why? questioning everything, what if? not: if you cant film it isn't real, i see peoples how say "oh its hypnosis" "oh its muscle reflexes" "oh its your imagination", basicaly you are telling me that i shoud put your beliefs over my own 5+ senses

I can feel it in my hand especially my fingers like a magnet, I understand, I'm not telling you to believe, but the scientific method is: theory - experiment - conclusion - loop theory If you do not propose experiments we will only stay in this eternal denial never go forward is easy to deny the existence of something that is difficult to prove especially for those amateurs psionics but for you skeptic i have a question? HAVE YOU EVER TRYED OUT?

*raises hand*

I've tried it.

In my younger years i went on something of a spiritual journey, trying to find my way. this sort of thing was something I came across.

You tell yourself that there's something long enough, focus on the idea of it, you'll begin to feel it.

Our minds trick us all the time, and our own perceptions cannot be the only thing we base a conclusion on.

Psi balls I do that I use light positive energy wen I do it else you can get problems. It's always still energy..