Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RA12

My fathers spirit?

2 posts in this topic

I just had a crazy expierence ( or i should say my son 16 week old Elijah did). Well He randomly woke up out of the blue ( he hasnt done it in weeks) and he was looking up above/behind us. I said is your pappy Dave here?? ( My father who past away 12 years ago). Well Elijah was paying NO mind to me at all which NEVER happens, when mommy talks he focuses right on me. Well I said if you're here dad make Eli smile, almost instantly he got a huge smile and cooed SUPER loud. I was like hmm maybe it was a coincidence...about 3 mins later after trying to get Elijahs attention and not able to I said make him smile again....And he smiled even bigger than before! Well I said ok i think i may be going crazy give me a sign you're here Eli looked towards the bottom of the bed and I **** you not the bottom of my bed shook. I'm like ok well maybe I am and maybe I am not crazy. Elijah looked back to where he was looking and started cooing away still ignoring me. Well 15 mins go by and Eli is still looking in the same palce talking up a storm and smiling. Well i ran down stairs to go use the restroom and Elijahs bink was on my pillow ( no way he could reach over) I cam back up and his bink was above his head about a foot away at the exact spot he was looking. I then realized my dad was most likely here. Y'all may think I am nuts lol but this is no joke. Eli talked away to the wall for a half hour total. Now all his attention is on me like normal. What do you all think. Am I just a crazy lady or do you think his pappy was here visiting him??

Dont get me wrong here, I would like few things more than for this type of paranormal phenomenon to be real. I got some pretty cool stories myself.

But, as a skeptic, all I can say with confidence is that when one considers the requirements for a ghost story to be true, the most reasonable position is that there is a naturalistic explanation for all these stories, but we often do not or cannot have all the details necessary to provide that explanation.

As for kids,... well, we all know their imagination is second to none.