Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clear video of UFO's responding to lasers

uprize

:w00t: hangliders with LEDs ..... hmmmmm glad Bee stood her ground here....

I take it you don't think it is a possibility? I'm not exactly keen on the idea myself however I can't honestly dismiss it without something a little more tangible than 'I don't think so'. If it is possible to determine the speed of the object and rule out a glider then I'm OK with that. Would it be possible to determine the speed if we use the dimensions of an average glider as the size of the object? Math and I don't get on so well so I'll leave that to someone more number savvy than I.

I am a proponent of the ETH because of personal experience in witnessing unexplained aerial phenomena and through contact with individuals I regard as highly trustworthy.

I believe ET landings and contact have happened.

I think a small percentage of UFO reports could be of ET origin. Most are hoaxes or misidentification.

Can I post up evidence to back up my belief? Nope.

ok many thanks...have you ever told your story here on UM?

as for posting the evidence...not needed for a belief :)

I take it you don't think it is a possibility? I'm not exactly keen on the idea myself however I can't honestly dismiss it without something a little more tangible than 'I don't think so'. If it is possible to determine the speed of the object and rule out a glider then I'm OK with that. Would it be possible to determine the speed if we use the dimensions of an average glider as the size of the object? Math and I don't get on so well so I'll leave that to someone more number savvy than I.

Hello S2F, I cant rule it out yet no which by default leaves it as a possibility, I was just thankful to Bee for challenging 'solutions' that are not solid enough IMO. I see you also seem to side with the opinion of hanglider unlikely as also does Synch (judging by his last post).

I think if we look at the average size of hangliders and also the avergae size of some aircraft then we may be able to at least get close to a range of speed for the object.....I think...but like you I would rather leave this to an expert :)

ok many thanks...have you ever told your story here on UM?

as for posting the evidence...not needed for a belief :)

I've posted significantly more in the past. I'll send you a PM.

I've posted significantly more in the past. I'll send you a PM.

apologies I have had poor attendance recently and have missed the detail...

thanks for sending through a PM, if it is easier just let me know which thread and I will track it down....

:tu:

My thoughts are that to calculate the speed of the assumed hanglider, even using known dimensions, you would need to know is any zoom was used in the filming in order to determine and approximate altitude.

I have to admit, watching the video again, it does appear to manoevre like a hanglider.

If the pilot were familiar with the area, and his landing area was illuminated, it could be done using just a few visible landmarks (such as houses with lights on). Just speculating.

My thoughts are that to calculate the speed of the assumed hanglider, even using known dimensions, you would need to know is any zoom was used in the filming in order to determine and approximate altitude.

I have to admit, watching the video again, it does appear to manoevre like a hanglider.

If the pilot were familiar with the area, and his landing area was illuminated, it could be done using just a few visible landmarks (such as houses with lights on). Just speculating.

I'll have to watch the vid again. I think that when he (the camera man) first gets the object in view he has no zoom (speculation) and then proceeds to zoom in. It could conceivably be enough to get some data from.

Having watched the video again it almost looks like the object is a single light as he pans over to it (around the 16 second mark) which may not be good for determining anything with it. I wish I knew more about the math of this kind of research. :hmm::lol:

Here's the vid again.

I'll have to watch the vid again. I think that when he (the camera man) first gets the object in view he has no zoom (speculation) and then proceeds to zoom in. It could conceivably be enough to get some data from.

Having watched the video again it almost looks like the object is a single light as he pans over to it (around the 16 second mark) which may not be good for determining anything with it. I wish I knew more about the math of this kind of research. :hmm::lol:

[vid snipped}

This is a better one....although you will have to turn the sound down,.(.if you want to), because it's annoying.. :)

That one you posted has that other bit of 'footage' attached to it at the beginning and as far as I can tell is an added bit...

it isn't in the OP video, anyway. I would even go as far to say that it was probably added to weaken the other 'triangle' footage... :o:)

you can see at the beginning that he does zoom in and at first the 'triangle'....looks small...(regarding perspective)

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by bee

That one you posted has that other bit of 'footage' attached to it at the beginning and as far as I can tell is an added bit...

it isn't in the OP video, anyway. I would even go as far to say that it was probably added to weaken the other 'triangle' footage... :o:)

It's in both the videos posted bee. If you look at the first one you can see the first object move down on the right hand side at the bottom of the screen, the same piece of footage is in the video you posted right near the beginning (he zooms in, then out, and the original object is moving in the same position as in the first vid - it's the same footage)

It's in both the videos posted bee. If you look at the first one you can see the first object move down on the right hand side at the bottom of the screen, the same piece of footage is in the video you posted right near the beginning (he zooms in, then out, and the original object is moving in the same position as in the first vid - it's the same footage)

The more I watch it and think "hanglider", it's all I can envision now. It's just seems to move like one.

so it is....BUT in a different position on the screen.......thanks.

I did actually look out for the solid triangle flashing bit..but missed it because of the different position.

The only thing to do is get the complete night vision footage from the source, I suppose. Where ever that is...:)

cheers

The more I watch it and think "hanglider", it's all I can envision now. It's just seems to move like one.

have you seen a hang glider flying at night by any chance?

or even any footage of said (illegal) activity. (not counting the OP vid of course..because that would be too presumptuous..)

But envision away if it makes you happy.... ;)

Edited by bee

I'm not convinced by hang glider at all tbh with you, that seems highly unlikely to me. RV maybe - night flying is the kind of stunt i'd be likely to get up too. Or an unknown aircraft, that seems more likely to me then a hang glider.

Edited by The Sky Scanner

have you seen a hang glider flying at night by any chance?

or even any footage of said (illegal) activity. (not counting the OP vid of course..because that would be too presumptuous..)

But envision away if it makes you happy.... ;)

@ synchronomy.....that was quick... :D .....but they are not a very good match for the OP video clip...sorry :hmm:

...well no, that would be illegal.

Paraphrased from a hangliding forum:

"I asked my dad what did the FAA do if they caught you breaking the rules?

He said: "They don't catch you breaking the rules. They just pull your body out of the wreckage".

Interesting but not convincing. I've seen satellites dim then suddenly get bright, it's just them hitting a good angle for sunlight to reflect off them for a moment. I've also seen this with the ISS. Could be flares, planes, birds, meteors. Depending on which object was being filmed.

Not going to take much interest unless the object stop and move, make turns, etc. Cant say they are or arnt ships but theres to many other explanations for what they could be.

As for the V formation video, those are birds, geece probably.

I dont think its a hang-glider either.

A hang glider has much larger wing span that the object in the video.

breaking news....

pilot of the Mysterious Triangle Craft has come forward and confessed. Case Closed.

Cute_Dog_Pilot.jpg

(I'm bored with arguing about dots now...)

• Like 3

breaking news....

pilot of the Mysterious Triangle Craft has come forward and confessed. Case Closed.

Cute_Dog_Pilot.jpg

(I'm bored with arguing about dots now...)

That picture is totally unbelievable.

There are no lights underneath it!

• Like 1

That picture is totally unbelievable.

There are no lights underneath it!

c'mon

It's DAYTIME.....he hasn't got them switched on.... :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I still think hang glider is the strongest and most likely explanation for this one, but as is often the case we'll probably never know.

• Like 1

Don't have to be either: simply put leds on RC, and here ya go...

That is probably the most awesome RC plane I have ever seen.

That is probably the most awesome RC plane I have ever seen.

There are more awesome, I just picked first one.