Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
adrianz2493

El "duende" or goblin real?

5 posts in this topic

I always have been interested on it. Because of the movie. Comment if you know something about it and thank you

I really don't think goblins are real. I think they are fairytale's.

1 person likes this

Funny how we believe in one thing and not another,Is it right to say anything is possable?Is it right to say to believe in one thing and then turn around and say "I believe in Bigfoot and not UFO"S ? I believe anything can be real for who are we to say otherwise.

Funny how we believe in one thing and not another,Is it right to say anything is possable?Is it right to say to believe in one thing and then turn around and say "I believe in Bigfoot and not UFO"S ? I believe anything can be real for who are we to say otherwise.

Seems like 'evidence' is in the eye of the beholder. I suppose theoretically with todays vances in animatronics, digital animation & genetic work... any possible 'evidence' could be faked. So it's hard to say what's real & what's fake... but the majority seems to 'make that call'.

But then this could all just be a dream and we're all unwittingly dreaming in the matrix. We could be brains floating in glass jars of some mad scientist with electrodes causing our senses to perceive things past, present & future that never happened. Afteral everything is just an electrical impulse perceived by our brains. The only way to know something is for real is to have others experience the same thing... but then that's assuming those that validate the experience aren't figmets of your imagination doing just that.

So what's real? The longer I live the more I wonder about that. Maybe nothing, maybe everything... maybe some things. I trust my senses (despite the fact that if we are just floating brains in a jar my senses are lying to me) and take everything else with a grain of salt.

Ok now that I'm done ranting about nothing... what's the question again? [/sarcasm]

Well there's been no conclusive proof of Bigfoot and the 'evidence' is always complete garbage.

UFO's exist because we don't know what everything is that we see above us. (But I'm guessing you're talking ET?)

There is no conclusive proof of ET on earth, and evidence is garbage.

ET life somewhere in the universe I believe in, the probability is too high. But no evidence besides the life on this planet...