Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Showerpooling anyone?

orangepeaceful79

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• orangepeaceful79

• Keel M.

• Indiogene

• Grey14

Popular Days

LOL! A mock environmental movement came up from the "nutty genius" of ecological systems, AXE did a darn good job of a commercial. :tsu: I remember from Super Bowl XLIV of the "Green Police" urges costumers to take paper, not plastic...I think you're suppose to "bring your own bag."

My shower isn't big enough to shower pool, we would knock each other out of the shower.

My shower isn't big enough to shower pool, we would knock each other out of the shower.

I've been in some tiny showers before....where there's a will, there's a way! ;)

my first appartment was sooo small. the standup shower was so tiny i had to walk in with soap in hands one arm on my head other down because i could not really move in there so it was like a slippery game of patting my belling and rubbing my head to get clean. mind you i was 18, 5foot 10 inches tall maybe 150lbs when i got wet. so not a real big guy. was sad!

Works for me. Me and the wife do it something but do need a bigger shower. LOL