Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija boards

Chaldera

I'm just curious about this because my fiancée and I carried out a couple of Ouija board sessions recently. We've had nothing bad happen, just nice 'spirits' chatting (assuming they are spirits and not products of the subconscious).

I've copied and pasted our first session from ghost-mysteries.com (I couldn't access UM due to my local library computer counting it as a "violation of their terms and conditions", no idea why).

Hi just wanted to share a ouija board experience that happened to my fiancée and I last night. For the purposes of certain letters pointed out, my first name is David and my fiancée's name is Caroline Anne (nicknamed Caz).

My friend gave me a ouija board for my birthday earlier this year, and my fiancée and I decided last night that we might as well give it a try. My fiancée has believed in spirits and ghosts etc all her life, where as I've been more into aliens and the like. However, last night we believe we contacted three seperate spirits through the ouija board.

The first one made very little sense. Our planchette moved to the letters RUJITS when we asked if there was anyone in the room with us, and if so could they tell us their name. When we asked if that was their name, the planchette moved to HS. We then asked if it wanted to speak to us, and NASRH was spelt out. The planchette then moved to the pentacle on our board (our ouija board has a sun, a moon, a pentacle and a dove holding a branch printed on it) before we said GOODBYE. I should point out that at the time, we were unaware that the pentacle was used in various mythologies as a symbol of protection.

The second spirit contacted was much stronger than the first. When we asked if anyone was there, it spelt out DCAI. We asked for a name, and out came DADC. This appeared to point out to us that this spirit may have been Caz's father, and so we asked how old the spirit was. It replied 51 (possibly 52, we aren't sure whether the planchette stopped at 1 or 2), and although we are uncertain, Caz's father died 10 years ago and was 20yrs older than Caz's mother, who was in her 30s (obviously, we need to confirm this further). I then asked what he was here for, and the letters WSQD were spelt out. I then asked if he was there to meet me, and the planchette moved to GOODBYE.

The third and final spirit was strong in some movements, but weaker in others. We asked the routine "Is anyone in this room with us", and the letters PALPC were spelt out. We asked for a name, and PC PLUM was spelt out. We asked if they were a policeman, to which they responded YES. We asked how old PLUM was, and the planchette moved to 58, and then moved to Q. We asked if PLUM had a question, and he/she responded YES. We replied that we'd love to answer, to which it responded (with deliberate spacing between each movement) R U N. We asked if this meant "are you nice", and PLUM responded YES. We said yes, and stated that PLUM seemed nice. PLUM responded with U2. We then asked if PLUM lived in our flat, to which he/she responded NO, and DOWN (we live in the top flat of a three-storey block of flats converted from a hotel). We asked how PLUM felt, to which he responded DEAD. Caz then asked if PLUM knew if there was a spirit attached to either of us, to which he/she responded YES, and then C. Caz asked if PLUM knew the spirit, and received the reply NO. She asked if the spirit seemed friendly, and received back LOVE and then the letters C and D. PLUM also told us, after we asked, that 5 spirits live in our block (alas, we neglected to ask if they were nice). When Caz then shifted slightly and said that she was sorry, but her legs ached, the planchette swiftly moved to GOODBYE.

We stopped after this, not wanting to ruin a good experience.Hi just wanted to share a ouoja board experience that happened to my fiancée and I last night. For the purposes of certain letters pointed out, my first name is David and my fiancée's name is Caroline Anne (nicknamed Caz).

My friend gave me a ouija board for my birthday earlier this year, and my fiancée and I decided last night that we might as well give it a try. My fiancée has believed in spirits and ghosts etc all her life, where as I've been more into aliens and the like. However, last night we believe we contacted three seperate spirits through the ouija board.

The first one made very little sense. Our planchette moved to the letters RUJITS when we asked if there was anyone in the room with us, and if so could they tell us their name. When we asked if that was their name, the planchette moved to HS. We then asked if it wanted to speak to us, and NASRH was spelt out. The planchette then moved to the pentacle on our board (our ouija board has a sun, a moon, a pentacle and a dove holding a branch printed on it) before we said GOODBYE. I should point out that at the time, we were unaware that the pentacle was used in various mythologies as a symbol of protection.

The second spirit contacted was much stronger than the first. When we asked if anyone was there, it spelt out DCAI. We asked for a name, and out came DADC. This appeared to point out to us that this spirit may have been Caz's father, and so we asked how old the spirit was. It replied 51 (possibly 52, we aren't sure whether the planchette stopped at 1 or 2), and although we are uncertain, Caz's father died 10 years ago and was 20yrs older than Caz's mother, who was in her 30s (obviously, we need to confirm this further). I then asked what he was here for, and the letters WSQD were spelt out. I then asked if he was there to meet me, and the planchette moved to GOODBYE.

The third and final spirit was strong in some movements, but weaker in others. We asked the routine "Is anyone in this room with us", and the letters PALPC were spelled out. We asked for a name, and PC PLUM was spelt out. We asked if they were a policeman, to which they responded YES. We asked how old PLUM was, and the planchette moved to 58, and then moved to Q. We asked if PLUM had a question, and he/she responded YES. We replied that we'd love to answer, to which it responded (with deliberate spacing between each movement) R U N. We asked if this meant "are you nice", and PLUM responded YES. We said yes, and stated that PLUM seemed nice. PLUM responded with U2. We then asked if PLUM lived in our flat, to which he/she responded NO, and DOWN (we live in the top flat of a three-storey block of flats converted from a hotel). We asked how PLUM felt, to which he responded DEAD. Caz then asked if PLUM knew if there was a spirit attached to either of us, to which he/she responded YES, and then C. Caz asked if PLUM knew the spirit, and received the reply NO. She asked if the spirit seemed friendly, and received back LOVE and then the letters C and D. PLUM also told us, after we asked, that 5 spirits live in our block (alas, we neglected to ask if they were nice). When Caz then shifted slightly and said that she was sorry, but her legs ached, the planchette swiftly moved to GOODBYE.

We stopped after this, not wanting to ruin a good experience.

Hope you guys help explain this :) cheers

Well nothing bad can be the norm ,but most spirits lie . You can seem to have a nice chat,but they do that to lure you in .

Figure you have a 50/50 chance of getting a nasty .

Just be careful ,and if something seems off,times to stop .

• Like 1

i've always heard that ouiji boards are incredibly dangerous and can attract deceitful spirits. you have to remember that, like she mentioned in the reply above this one, they can pretend to be nice but lure you in. one of the things that paranormal 'entities' are known for is the ability to be of a demonic nature yet appear to seem a kind spirit, or a loved one. that's not always the case. not much more to explain than that, the answers they gave seem a bit confusing though haha.