Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who's really behind 2012 doomsday propaganda

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Thanks, but I think there's a hell of a lot more to it than what I posted. It's a learning process with me. some things I say and post I don't fully understand myself, but know the gist of.. But I do think that the media is a major part of the problem, another part of it being the gullibility of people to be swept away by tangents, opintions, pretty lights and things while the puppeteers are either up to no good or hiding a truth from us..

I agree completely. With all of that.

If you truly believe that Sam, shut your computer off and never turn it on again.

Media didnt create computers. I avoid all the media really. This is the only website i am ever really on. Computers have their uses (im actually on my phone but whatever.) BUT i would be happy if the sun did decide to destroy all the electronics.

• Like 1

Media didnt create computers. I avoid all the media really. This is the only website i am ever really on. Computers have their uses (im actually on my phone but whatever.) BUT i would be happy if the sun did decide to destroy all the electronics.

I see your point. I don't watch TV, will rent the odd DVD, listen to only public (commercial free) radio. But if someone on this site made some incredulous claim, I'm compelled to do my own digging to see if they're right or wrong. To do that requires me to visit the mainstream and offstream media. Take the media away and the world gets dumber, not smarter or more free.

IMH:)

Edited by Likely Guy

Consciousness is always shifting, but to understand consciousness shifts, you have to break down consciousness and it's multi tiers/levels. Learning to astral project for example, is one example of learning to shift gears through your own levels of consciousness. Consciousness shifts on a individual level as well as on a mass consciousness level. The projected idea that this is will be a consciousness shift for mass consciousness, is not based on just one shift and that is it. The shifting has been taking place in increments for sometime. But more so over the past year.

This post has made me dizzy.

Good point. A lot of money has been made by much of the entertainment and media industries. Add the gaming industry to that list too.

What I am looking at is when the date passes, who is going to cop all angst and mistrust ? is it fair that it is going to be projected on the metaphysical/new age communities just because they have been linked in people minds to being the identity, the scape goat?

Will people get angry with the entertainment industries and the media who are the ones who have really made millions from it and seek to spin all this doomsday crap to make more?

Its not just those industries either. For instance - Stone Brewing - a California microbrewery has released an "Enjoy by Dec. 21, 2012 IPA" beer. Its very tongue-in-cheek, but its a good example of a small company that is selling at least some merchandise on the coattails of this whole thing.

I see this as somewhat different as what you are talking about though. The entertainment and media industries are a bunch of rat-b******* and are richer than any of us will ever be. They milk us every chance they get. They'll hedge their diversified bets enough so they don't look like idiots on Dec. 22. Like you've noted, they'll blame anybody that looks like a new-age target.

Interesting thread....

• Like 2

I see your point. I don't watch TV, will rent the odd DVD, listen to only public (commercial free) radio. But if someone on this site made some incredulous claim, I'm compelled to do my own digging to see if they're right or wrong. To do that requires me to visit the mainstream and offstream media. Take the media away and the world gets dumber, not smarter or more free.

IMH:)

Same here. But i think if there was no media the world would be a little smarter. It would require them to find their own info. Instead of being fed bull**** from corprate sponsored news broadcasts that they seem to believe so much of.

• Like 2

Consciousness is always shifting, but to understand consciousness shifts, you have to break down consciousness and it's multi tiers/levels. Learning to astral project for example, is one example of learning to shift gears through your own levels of consciousness. Consciousness shifts on a individual level as well as on a mass consciousness level. The projected idea that this is will be a consciousness shift for mass consciousness, is not based on just one shift and that is it. The shifting has been taking place in increments for sometime. But more so over the past year.

I "liked" this post, though on a certain level I don't agree. I don't see a "consciousness shift" in the general public recently - unless its toward being even MORE materialistic, more obsessed with media. In certain circles - perhaps ones that you frequent more often than I, I'm sure that there is more consciousness-shifting happening. But to the average Joe - its business as usual.

I work in a public school in middle america and I tend to think that I serve the kids of very average people in general. The other teachers at my school are pretty middle of the road as well. In addition I work a second job and I just haven't heard anyone talking about this stuff, at all. People talk about money, about things they buy, and about their precious TV shows.

I have no money usually, at least not enough to buy the neato things that my students and co-workers are going on about, and I don't watch TV. So I'm wierd.

When you talk about consciousness-shifting, can you give an example? Maybe I'm thinking of it along different lines and in so doing am missing an important part of this discussion.

• Like 3

I "liked" this post, though on a certain level I don't agree. I don't see a "consciousness shift" in the general public recently - unless its toward being even MORE materialistic, more obsessed with media. In certain circles - perhaps ones that you frequent more often than I, I'm sure that there is more consciousness-shifting happening. But to the average Joe - its business as usual.

I work in a public school in middle america and I tend to think that I serve the kids of very average people in general. The other teachers at my school are pretty middle of the road as well. In addition I work a second job and I just haven't heard anyone talking about this stuff, at all. People talk about money, about things they buy, and about their precious TV shows.

I have no money usually, at least not enough to buy the neato things that my students and co-workers are going on about, and I don't watch TV. So I'm wierd.

When you talk about consciousness-shifting, can you give an example? Maybe I'm thinking of it along different lines and in so doing am missing an important part of this discussion.

I think you are understanding, as you have noticed in your own sort of way no change on the materialistic level which people attach to. To notice that is the point :tu: the fact you are noticing. The way i see the consciousness shifts are shifts which will gradually result in a more marked contrast between the 2 main streams - one being the main stream which we all know as being materialistic focused, externally focused in terms of life goals and development, and ego focused ie the "old architecture and hierarchy" that structures and programs our societal norms, of what it is supposed to be and expected, to be a successful human being.

The "other stream" which has always been known as the 'alt stream' is far less in numbers, and for the most part underground, or at best very subtly present within the main stream. Who have for the most part over the last few centuries been continuously shunned, rejected, ridiculed by the main stream. One of the biggest societal programs from birth that snatches us, is ego mind development only, (nothing what so ever to enhance or encourage higher self consciousness) and diversion. The ego consciousness is easily conned into accepting and building 'self ID' as well 'group' identity, by taking on external 'belief systems' (programs) as it's own identity. And under the premise that the primitive mindset or 'reptile' mind will fight off anything, or become fearful of anything that remotely poses a challenge to that self/group identity. Hence in group/ out group mentality and group mob mentality, which is the source of all trouble, if you ask me, in our society and low level human nature.

So if we deduce these 2 interpretations further we end up with this understanding -

Main stream consciousness equals - ego consciousness / ego mind set - reptile mindset, resistance to anything which stands as different to/ or threatens self/ group ID.

Alt stream consciousness equals - moving towards higher level consciousness, awakening from the ego/reptile mindset, awakening and detaching from the social norms, belief systems, and programming.

So what does this mean in consciousness terms and in relation to the consciousness shifts and the effect it will have on these 2 streams, that being main stream and alt stream?

In my opinion, it means that more people will begin to shift in their consciousness from the main stream (ego) to the Alt stream (out of ego) to the point it becomes more equal and balanced. It doesn't mean that 'everyone' will or even has to, but the main stream will be affected by these greater numbers of those who are merging into a higher consciousness, in away that will probably eventually reach a tipping point. When that happens, we will see it in society as more people will simply just begin to lose appeal in fighting, hating, killing for things they feel intolerance for, and become more happy, to just co exist in real accepted diversity. Or 'unity'. It does not equate that everyone has to think the same way, or hold the same beliefs, no, not at all. It's about being able to reach a level of acceptance and tolerence for diversity instead of warring over it.

But most people don't even realise why diversion and intolerance exists, they just react and cling onto what ever identity it is that makes them feel secure in this world. That is what causes it though...... along with the societal programming that keeps us as caged stunted egoistical babies.

Other people see it in terms of if we continue as we are, we will most certainly be heading for self destruction. But even if that was to occur, the process of self destructing allows for all the old to be dismantled and washed away. For many that is what the catalyst into shifting will be, doesn't have to be a mass colossal earth event and certainly not a doomsday ending....but a major shaking to their personally created foundations, deep within the individual/spiritual level, or in day to day life experience. It leads to a requestioning on everything and some will go onto embrace their awakening, new perceptions or looking glass on the world, while some will chose not to and go back to hit the snooze button a few more times Lol

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 4

Who?

Well I would say, the same organizations that always have been. The ones who benefit the most by having masses of people believing "Its ok, because soon God will fix everything.", "The end of these wicked times is coming.", "I know, times are tough, but its a tribulation, just hang in there, because soon these times of world powers being in control of people is coming to an end." Yada, Yada...

Sure, alot of times it LOOKS as though the powers that be are against these ideas, but there's smart people and subgroups in the architecture of power, and they understand the science of society and making people root for the underdog, etc.

Always ask who benefits. Who benefits from people believing they dont REALLY have to worry what strains are being imposed on society as a whole, because "soon it will be gone."? Who benefits when people think aliens are about to invade and we are in danger? Who benefits when terrorists are around every corner?

Well, who offers "safety" or "solutions"?

Edited by AwakenAscension
  • Like 1

There is always SOME doomsday around the corner. Y2k, Hale Bot, Solar Maximum, 2012.... and those are just what we've all seen recently. Flip through history. Its been going on for a LONG time. Keeps people distracted.

• 2 weeks later...

Will it be a consciousness shift? Or will nothing happen?

what is a consciousness shift

and why would one happen?

NM

Edited by Professor T

There is always SOME doomsday around the corner. Y2k, Hale Bot, Solar Maximum, 2012.... and those are just what we've all seen recently. Flip through history. Its been going on for a LONG time. Keeps people distracted.

Ancient civs didnt predict y2k. haha your funny

-

Alot of the alt strain theory made sence, it to ties in with alot of what the possibilities of it are I get confused and I end up wrappin my thoughts in tape. i tend to process logic when making decisions even simple stuff like when to cross the road, assesing the variables of the situations and if too many thing can wrong more than likely it will. whenever i try put my mouth to words or pen to paper on a deffenant unified theory i litrally hit a wall. the possibilities are endless and the evidence can lead you wherever you want, I think alot of the bad attention is the good ol' rcg function of our brains, we know it exists so it pops up everywhere which is the answer the whole 11:11 is stalking me assorted number hysteria.

Oh but wouldn't it just be grouse to wake up superpowered :P

TBH the closest thing I can point to is much like this theorey but a bit wider. The alt strain of dna the awakening is the evolution of the human species but more than likely whoever/whatever caused the mysterious dna strain the end product was homosapian is awakening the strain to raise against the hellish world to honor a new age. Yes you could make similiarities with the ota updates machines recieve now, once again your rcg is placing similarities so you can comprehend. I try not try jump and down too much in this catergory because I appreciative that everyone is entitled of their own opinion and frankly would rather not be in a flame war, this is core of what I believe will change; the egotistical boarder line narcistic self entitled unappreciative unrespectful to what really should be concerned fearmongers, that not only is corrupting our societies but actually make the major majority of the population idiotically stupid in the way of WHERE THE F* DID COMMON SENSE GO? it has gotten worse as time progresses and it is spreading to younger ages as they consider it a normality to turn it back to a slave state of mind with a false sense of security that you are actually living a life. I'm fine if you can swallow the sugar sprinkled world that is on the surface.

Before the you lost your mind speeches, put down your books and really look into the fact of schollars getting their info from these cast outs of society but yet it was people with alternative theories that at the best of times predicted how your empires were built in the first place. some of the highlights of our race nostredamas, einstein and stephan hawking. hawkings I know alot will go guh about why I place him with nostredamas, I'm pretty sure parrellel universe theory screws everything up. Including free will. :)

The date 12-21-2012 marks the mid-point for the first stage of a Great Shift in Consciousness, as I see it. This is a 36 year event(1st stage) where the potentials are created for the evolution which will evolve over the next two generations(about 70 years) after that first stage. The end result, 88 years from now, will be a peace on earth which will be everlasting.

From a spiritual perspective, humanity must first establish itself as a race of beings that will not become unbalanced to the point where it will destroy itself. That task on a planet of free choice requires a balancing of light and dark energies which will ensure its physical survival. That process actually started shifting 25 years ago when we changed direction. The next 88 years will be required to manifest that reality.

We will not see any physical evidence of this on 12-22-2012. Evolution is not a process that has a short time frame like that.

John

2012!!! The year brought major financial shift in my life. It certainly changed it. My house was finally an "official" loss -- it's sold and gone for good, like a bad dream. When they were taking away my furnitures and plants to auction (everything), I actually cried. The last 4/5 of 2012, my financial situation is starting to stabilize -- the shock factor early on had, at least, passed. I have accepted my new station in life, and moving forward.

Also this year, I can actually say that I have started the process of "moving on" after a dear friend passed away last year (of April) after 11 years of intensive physical work to survive an aorta burst. I'm finally getting over the anger, however, and starting to live my life as a "god" again, as in "everyone is a god." Living it is another story, no doubt, for it entails quite a bit of responsibility and constant surrender to the ever-unfolding story of my life. The truth of our divinity will always come through in the end, regardless of everything we do to hinder or ignore it.

Peace.

So if we deduce these 2 interpretations further we end up with this understanding -

Main stream consciousness equals - ego consciousness / ego mind set - reptile mindset, resistance to anything which stands as different to/ or threatens self/ group ID.

Alt stream consciousness equals - moving towards higher level consciousness, awakening from the ego/reptile mindset, awakening and detaching from the social norms, belief systems, and programming.

So what does this mean in consciousness terms and in relation to the consciousness shifts and the effect it will have on these 2 streams, that being main stream and alt stream?

In my opinion, it means that more people will begin to shift in their consciousness from the main stream (ego) to the Alt stream (out of ego) to the point it becomes more equal and balanced. It doesn't mean that 'everyone' will or even has to, but the main stream will be affected by these greater numbers of those who are merging into a higher consciousness, in away that will probably eventually reach a tipping point. When that happens, we will see it in society as more people will simply just begin to lose appeal in fighting, hating, killing for things they feel intolerance for, and become more happy, to just co exist in real accepted diversity. Or 'unity'. It does not equate that everyone has to think the same way, or hold the same beliefs, no, not at all. It's about being able to reach a level of acceptance and tolerence for diversity instead of warring over it.

But most people don't even realise why diversion and intolerance exists, they just react and cling onto what ever identity it is that makes them feel secure in this world. That is what causes it though...... along with the societal programming that keeps us as caged stunted egoistical babies.

Other people see it in terms of if we continue as we are, we will most certainly be heading for self destruction. But even if that was to occur, the process of self destructing allows for all the old to be dismantled and washed away. For many that is what the catalyst into shifting will be, doesn't have to be a mass colossal earth event and certainly not a doomsday ending....but a major shaking to their personally created foundations, deep within the individual/spiritual level, or in day to day life experience. It leads to a requestioning on everything and some will go onto embrace their awakening, new perceptions or looking glass on the world, while some will chose not to and go back to hit the snooze button a few more times Lol

I always have to read your posts 2 times, sometimes 3, to make full sense of them but once i do im like holy crap! You put it into words so well blu3. never ceases to amaze me.

• Like 1