Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
questionmark

And some good news

4 posts in this topic

KANSAS CITY — It didn’t turn out to be the nail-biter that I thought it would be. Less than three hours after the polls closed in Missouri, incumbent Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) beat Republican challenger Rep. Todd Akin by a healthy margin after what she called “an extraordinary campaign.”

Or, as the tweets went, the voters in Missouri had a legitimate election to shut down Todd Akin. Those six seconds in August, when Akin made his infamous “legitimate rape” comment during a St. Louis television interview, may have cost him his bid for the Senate as Republicans from presidential candidate Mitt Romney to local Missourians abandoned him.

Read more

Edited by questionmark

I saw that Todd "legitimate rape" Akin, Tom "I compare rape to being pregnant out of wedlock" Smith and Richard "rape is a gift from god" Mourdock all got their political ass handed to them last night.

4 people like this

You could say they got... No, no, I want to keep my Senate seat. >.>

2 people like this

McCaskill could have won without spending a dime...I could have won there...The plan is simple...let the Repubs do the talking...

1 person likes this