Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

12-foot crocodile stands up on its hind legs

Still Waters

A 12-foot crocodile in your path would be scary at the best of times but this one proves it can tower over any human who visits its watering hole.

As menacing as the predator looks standing on its hind legs, the huge reptile is considered sacred by the local people in Bazoule village in Burkina Faso, West Africa and is simply reaching for the live chicken being dangled before it by the locals.

http://www.dailymail...est-Africa.html

• Like 1

We have a Crocodile Jumping Cruise here in the Top End, great show! Their spooky when their hungry. O.o

Edited by xCrimsonx

It's Godzilla!

lol. Good one! There is a resemblance!

Wouldn't want one after me. Them things are faster than you would think.

• Like 1

What magnificent pets they have! And brave tourists, you won't catch me grabbing alligator tails no matter how "tame" they allegedly are!! Scared!

they should hold a running sport for those crocs :D the fastest running croc tournament !

It's standing on tiptoes/claws, forelegs at a delicate angle, head thrown to the back...looks like a dancer, a grotesque ballerina out of "Fantasia" like film; but no, I wouldn't like to watch a live performance!

• Like 1